Doing a Tracy...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doing a Tracy...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:57 pm

....in Telugu.




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by Merlot Daruwala on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:20 am

Hello Kinny, what song does your loveliness sing? Does it use dil, pyaar, mohabbat and zindagi or their Telugu equivalents too?

Merlot Daruwala

Posts : 4873
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by Idéfix on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Hello Kinny, what song does your loveliness sing? Does it use dil, pyaar, mohabbat and zindagi or their Telugu equivalents too?
Check, check, check and check.

Idéfix

Posts : 7236
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by Idéfix on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:30 am

Hahaha, there was a handle called ~1 who posted what Kinny might call a "harassing" message and then deleted it promptly. This is how he got caught using multiple handles on old CH, but the delete feature here came in handy I guess.

Idéfix

Posts : 7236
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by Merlot Daruwala on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:34 am

Lol. Hoozay, behave!

Merlot Daruwala

Posts : 4873
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by Idéfix on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:44 am

Haha, I asked him if he was Chuhaa earlier today, now this. Reminds me of the time Huzefa was blamed for all nefarious activities on CH, including those that others confessed to later (or even before). Deleting his ID was part of their standard operating procedure for taking any moderating action.

Idéfix

Posts : 7236
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by bw on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:46 am

panini press wrote:Hahaha, there was a handle called ~1 who posted what Kinny might call a "harassing" message and then deleted it promptly. This is how he got caught using multiple handles on old CH, but the delete feature here came in handy I guess.

where where? and what was the message?

bw

Posts : 2922
Join date : 2012-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by Idéfix on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:48 am

bw wrote:
panini press wrote:Hahaha, there was a handle called ~1 who posted what Kinny might call a "harassing" message and then deleted it promptly. This is how he got caught using multiple handles on old CH, but the delete feature here came in handy I guess.

where where? and what was the message?
On this thread. Something to the effect of, "is this your way of telling Bittu that you want to talk to him on Yahoo chat?"

Idéfix

Posts : 7236
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by bw on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:49 am

panini press wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:Hahaha, there was a handle called ~1 who posted what Kinny might call a "harassing" message and then deleted it promptly. This is how he got caught using multiple handles on old CH, but the delete feature here came in handy I guess.

where where? and what was the message?
On this thread. Something to the effect of, "is this your way of telling Bittu that you want to talk to him on Yahoo chat?"

aha, wrong id was used, i guess.

bw

Posts : 2922
Join date : 2012-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by Idéfix on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:51 am

bw wrote:
panini press wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:Hahaha, there was a handle called ~1 who posted what Kinny might call a "harassing" message and then deleted it promptly. This is how he got caught using multiple handles on old CH, but the delete feature here came in handy I guess.

where where? and what was the message?
On this thread. Something to the effect of, "is this your way of telling Bittu that you want to talk to him on Yahoo chat?"

aha, wrong id was used, i guess.
Yes, that is my hypothesis.

Idéfix

Posts : 7236
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by bw on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:53 am

panini press wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:Hahaha, there was a handle called ~1 who posted what Kinny might call a "harassing" message and then deleted it promptly. This is how he got caught using multiple handles on old CH, but the delete feature here came in handy I guess.

where where? and what was the message?
On this thread. Something to the effect of, "is this your way of telling Bittu that you want to talk to him on Yahoo chat?"

aha, wrong id was used, i guess.
Yes, that is my hypothesis.

there wasn't even a poll today - wonder why! must have used the wrong tab/browser.

there is only one person interested in kinnera's chatting schedule with bittu, afaik.

bw

Posts : 2922
Join date : 2012-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by Idéfix on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:56 am

bw wrote:
panini press wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:
bw wrote:

where where? and what was the message?
On this thread. Something to the effect of, "is this your way of telling Bittu that you want to talk to him on Yahoo chat?"

aha, wrong id was used, i guess.
Yes, that is my hypothesis.

there wasn't even a poll today - wonder why! must have used the wrong tab/browser.

there is only one person interested in kinnera's chatting schedule with bittu, afaik.
Actually there was... I didn't see the question or the choices, but sounded like it was about my sex life over the years.

Idéfix

Posts : 7236
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by bw on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:59 am

panini press wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:On this thread. Something to the effect of, "is this your way of telling Bittu that you want to talk to him on Yahoo chat?"

aha, wrong id was used, i guess.
Yes, that is my hypothesis.

there wasn't even a poll today - wonder why! must have used the wrong tab/browser.

there is only one person interested in kinnera's chatting schedule with bittu, afaik.
Actually there was... I didn't see the question or the choices, but sounded like it was about my sex life over the years.

ah, i missed that one. 3 votes there. makes sense.

bw

Posts : 2922
Join date : 2012-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:01 am

bw wrote:
panini press wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:
bw wrote:

aha, wrong id was used, i guess.
Yes, that is my hypothesis.

there wasn't even a poll today - wonder why! must have used the wrong tab/browser.

there is only one person interested in kinnera's chatting schedule with bittu, afaik.
Actually there was... I didn't see the question or the choices, but sounded like it was about my sex life over the years.

ah, i missed that one. 3 votes there. makes sense.

4 votes. 3 for JM and 1 for Seva. I only cast one vote in the poll. And I clarified I was talking about intellectual screwing.

Btw, bw, I wanted to tell you that you are very beautiful.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by Kris on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:37 am

kinnera wrote:....in Telugu.




'my loveliness sings out to you'? Hey, hey, this is still a PG-rated forum.
Smile

Kris

Posts : 5272
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by Idéfix on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:39 am

Try watching the whole thing with the sound on mute. Quite funny.

Idéfix

Posts : 7236
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a Tracy...

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:36 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum