Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passthoughts may replace passwords

3 posters

Go down

Passthoughts may replace passwords Empty Passthoughts may replace passwords

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:02 pm

...nice...it will be easy to find the "passthoughts" of many SuCHers...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Passthoughts may replace passwords Empty Re: Passthoughts may replace passwords

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:06 pm

what'd be my passthought, hmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:31 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:what'd be my passthought, hmm.

Tea or Muffin...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...nice...it will be easy to find the "passthoughts" of many SuCHers...

What will be mine???

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Nila wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...nice...it will be easy to find the "passthoughts" of many SuCHers...

What will be mine???

Mil

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Nila wrote:

What will be mine???

Mil

I know. Gee she is visiting next month. Though MIL is present in India she is always virtually present in the household, shopping, and cooking. Damn!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Nila wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Nila wrote:

What will be mine???

Mil

I know. Gee she is visiting next month. Though MIL is present in India she is always virtually present in the household, shopping, and cooking. Damn!

I have a fool-proof idea to stop your MIL from visiting you forever.

Move to Kansas - Also, one of the bestest school systems you can find in this country. There are lots of other advantages. If you are in california you will live a better life (with MIL) but you cannot be sure of your kids future - unless they are smartest of the smart in their SCHOOLS (not just in class).

So move to the Great Land.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Also, one of the bestest school systems you can find in this country.
The education system of Kansas is, to use an Indian term, world-famous. Kansas's achievements in the field of education include: Brown v. Board of Education and the State Board of Education hearings on evolution.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Nila wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Nila wrote:

What will be mine???

Mil

I have a fool-proof idea to stop your MIL from visiting you forever.

Move to Kansas - Also, one of the bestest school systems you can find in this country. There are lots of other advantages. If you are in california you will live a better life (with MIL) but you cannot be sure of your kids future - unless they are smartest of the smart in their SCHOOLS (not just in class).

So move to the Great Land.

Haha what if she follows me? Let me see if I can find a job there...

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Also, one of the bestest school systems you can find in this country.
The education system of Kansas is, to use an Indian term, world-famous. Kansas's achievements in the field of education include: Brown v. Board of Education and the State Board of Education hearings on evolution.

Yeah rite... we all know about AP in the field of Corruption and terrorism: Jagan Mohan Reddy and Owaisi Akbar. No one should live in AP.

I can go on and on about educational system here, and the DISTINCT advantages for the kids.... but, will talk about it with you after another 15 years.

If you want to shine go to California.. If you want your kids to shine get out of California.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Idéfix wrote:

Yeah rite... we all know about AP in the field of Corruption and terrorism: Jagan Mohan Reddy and Owaisi Akbar. No one should live in AP.

I can go on and on about educational system here, and the DISTINCT advantages for the kids.... but, will talk about it with you after another 15 years.

If you want to shine go to California.. If you want your kids to shine get out of California.

Kids in California shine as well. In CA you can see three generation of Indians and that's a good sign.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Nila wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Kids in California shine as well. In CA you can see three generation of Indians and that's a good sign.

okiee...good... talk to me in 8 years....and dont do what Kinny did.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down