Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If only 7 frogs stay in a well, they should NOT talk about each other.

4 posters

Go down

If only 7 frogs stay in a well, they should NOT talk about each other. Empty If only 7 frogs stay in a well, they should NOT talk about each other.

Post by TruthSeeker Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:01 am

Its shocking that most responses to my "generic" posts on this site, are highly personal, in nature.

I wonder if folks here have gotten used to talk, post, and discuss in personal way like "koop mandooks" (frogs in a well).

Please come out of your wells, stop focusing on individuals, and stimulate your brains on "ideas and thoughts".

Best wishes,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

If only 7 frogs stay in a well, they should NOT talk about each other. Empty Re: If only 7 frogs stay in a well, they should NOT talk about each other.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:23 am

Is starting abuse threads for no reason allowed?

Back to top Go down

If only 7 frogs stay in a well, they should NOT talk about each other. Empty Re: If only 7 frogs stay in a well, they should NOT talk about each other.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:18 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Is starting abuse threads for no reason allowed?
like this one?

https://such.forumotion.com/t10027-its-a-shame#76502

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:18 am

Ts,
Are you a hindu guru or a evangelical priest?
Stop preaching.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:27 am

I never preach. I merely smile. You are all so focussed on what TS is? The point ends there. None of you are capable to talk about what TS says.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 am

if we are not capable to talk about what you say, why do you post, ooo bhaiyaa!
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:34 am

Captain - Ure still focussing on me. Get the point, already. Whoever U are.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:04 am

TruthSeeker wrote:Its shocking that most responses to my "generic" posts on this site, are highly personal, in nature.

I wonder if folks here have gotten used to talk, post, and discuss in personal way like "koop mandooks" (frogs in a well).

Please come out of your wells, stop focusing on individuals, and stimulate your brains on "ideas and thoughts".

Best wishes,
TS.

The true "seeker" does not care about the "responses" from various "folks" to his "generic" posts and will keep posting his "ideas and thoughts" regardless. Seeking and assessing "feedback" is alas, a very "human" trait. Rise above this "ordinariness". Find your true "self".
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:00 am

It IS NOT a coincidence that a person like you chose to put double quotes on "seeker" than on "true" in your very first 3 words. As far as I am concerned, you are merely seeking my attention, when I hate to talk to you. Hang around, or just fkk around, so be it.

May your son find wisdom,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down