Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Tamil movies

5 posters

Go down

Modern Tamil movies Empty Modern Tamil movies

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:05 pm

...Have been noticing in recent years an increasing number of tamil movies are based on Peesychitaric issues. These movies dont involve the normal jinga-jinga heros/heroines.

Saw two movies in 2 days and both are psycho-based. One on Psychosis and narcissitic D/O and and the other Bi-polar...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Modern Tamil movies Empty Re: Modern Tamil movies

Post by Impedimenta Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:15 pm

its what the audience wants:-) kinda scary. which movies are you referring to?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Impedimenta wrote:its what the audience wants:-) kinda scary. which movies are you referring to?

You know... I did not even care to notice the name and I cant seem to find the names either. These are 2012-13 movies. There must be at least 10 to 15 movies the last 2 years.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:06 pm

I was watching Arohanam on Sun TV yesterday - watched the beginning and the ending of the movie. They was a display of bipolar list. I went to farmers market after watching the initial scenes and finished cooking while watching the ending. I never watched any movie during weekends - it is always very busy for me. Then saw a preview of some crappy movie on Vijay where the woman was tortured by her husband or such - she started crying and screaming and I switched off the TV with an horror state and later watched the Super Kudumbam. Really don't care about that movie name.

Swami...watch Soodhu Kavvum - the only movie I am watching these days. If I like a movie I watch it again and again. May be I watched SK for about 4 times. Razz (Some of the scenes are hilarious and you might vilundhu vilundhu siripeango! My H was like...Indha Padatha Yevlo Vatti thaan Parpa Neennu solli...he also continues watching it...)

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Nila wrote:I was watching Arohanam on Sun TV yesterday - watched the beginning and the ending of the movie. They was a display of bipolar list. I went to farmers market after watching the initial scenes and finished cooking while watching the ending. I never watched any movie during weekends - it is always very busy for me. Then saw a preview of some crappy movie on Vijay where the woman was tortured by her husband or such - she started crying and screaming and I switched off the TV with an horror state and later watched the Super Kudumbam. Really don't care about that movie name.

Swami...watch Soodhu Kavvum - the only movie I am watching these days. If I like a movie I watch it again and again. May be I watched SK for about 4 times. Razz (Some of the scenes are hilarious and you might vilundhu vilundhu siripeango! My H was like...Indha Padatha Yevlo Vatti thaan Parpa Neennu solli...he also continues watching it...)

Nilamma:

I already saw that on Impy's reco. I have watched practically all the current movies - NH4; Edhir Neechal (is good); Yaruda Mahesh (gets interesting after 35 min of boring session); Moonru peru Moonru Kaadhal (something).

So you see... I dont just watch cricket wonly...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Nila wrote:I was watching Arohanam on Sun TV yesterday - watched the beginning and the ending of the movie. They was a display of bipolar list. I went to farmers market after watching the initial scenes and finished cooking while watching the ending. I never watched any movie during weekends - it is always very busy for me. Then saw a preview of some crappy movie on Vijay where the woman was tortured by her husband or such - she started crying and screaming and I switched off the TV with an horror state and later watched the Super Kudumbam. Really don't care about that movie name.

Nilamma:

I already saw that on Impy's reco. I have watched practically all the current movies - NH4; Edhir Neechal (is good); Yaruda Mahesh (gets interesting after 35 min of boring session); Moonru peru Moonru Kaadhal (something).

So you see... I dont just watch cricket wonly...Razz

NH4 sounds like a love story - will watch it whenever I have too much time to kill.

Yaruda Mahesh - Will look into it.

Moonru Per Moonru Kaadhal -again a luvu story....all those love story movies are dramatic and doesn't interest me. I was hoping to watch "Vatikuchi" - Only after that will watch others.

My fav scene from SK is : The Man's reaction after he hears the flashback after "Yeppadi thappichingo andha BhrahamKittae Irundhu?" - Hilarious!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:30 pm

forgot to add that there was in 2 frames where the hero makes spelling mistakes and I did thought about JM.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:48 pm

Nila wrote:forgot to add that there was in 2 frames where the hero makes spelling mistakes and I did thought about JM.
:lol!:baekkunthanae eeththarA majA thakoLthEralappA neevu

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:16 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Nila wrote:forgot to add that there was in 2 frames where the hero makes spelling mistakes and I did thought about JM.
:lol!:baekkunthanae eeththarA majA thakoLthEralappA neevu

Those are her trademark mistakes....Wink

My wife makes a couple of mistakes that I can recognize out of any line up... She used to be and still is active on the net, and I can locate her comments 102% of the time...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Those were the 2 movies I saw on Vijay.

Soodhu Kavvum... somehow It did not make me laugh much...It was a different kind of movie. Vijay sedhupathi - I dont know what you see in him...Razz he is ok.. I like Vimal, Sashikumar (or is it Sukumar), Cheran. Sethupathi was good in the "Naduvule konjum pakkam missing".

I am trying to see where I can watch Kutti Puli...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:51 pm

one good thing JL did was to end the MK nonsense of entertainment excempttion to movies with Tamil titles. saved millions of Rs to Tamil Nadu taxpayers.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:37 am

Swami-avre, It is not about Vijay Sethu it is about the movie. Neengo seriya filma watch madalilla - see a sample again below: In this movie VijayS looks awful - others look much better than him. It is the screenplay and dialogues. Cannot post a link from this new OS...crap.
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FabmKVnuDRQ[/url]

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down