Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mumbai: Rs 2,500 crore seized from four trucks, 47 people detained

2 posters

Go down

Mumbai: Rs 2,500 crore seized from four trucks, 47 people detained Empty Mumbai: Rs 2,500 crore seized from four trucks, 47 people detained

Post by southindian Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Money... money... money... everywhere

Indians are now hauling crores in tempos and trucks.

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/1855901/report-mumbai-rs-2500-crore-seized-from-four-trucks-47-people-detained

I have a hunch, its RBI taking money out of circulation to check Rupee slide against dollar.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Mumbai: Rs 2,500 crore seized from four trucks, 47 people detained Empty Re: Mumbai: Rs 2,500 crore seized from four trucks, 47 people detained

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:00 am

southindian wrote:I have a hunch, its RBI taking money out of circulation to check Rupee slide against dollar.

Wow, Avivek, you saw through Subbu's gameplan. Gathering up truckloads of cash and jewelry from Mumbai and loading it onto an Ahmedabad-bound train is the best way to take money out of circulation. And of course, eliminating 25 billion rupees is much cheaper and easier than throwing away $30 Bn out of the reserves.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Mumbai: Rs 2,500 crore seized from four trucks, 47 people detained Empty Re: Mumbai: Rs 2,500 crore seized from four trucks, 47 people detained

Post by southindian Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:03 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:I have a hunch, its RBI taking money out of circulation to check Rupee slide against dollar.

Wow, Avivek, you saw through Subbu's gameplan. Gathering up truckloads of cash and jewelry from Mumbai and loading it onto an Ahmedabad-bound train is the best way to take money out of circulation. And of course, eliminating 25 billion rupees is much cheaper and easier than throwing away $30 Bn out of the reserves.
Avivek, amazed your city moves 2500 crores in tempos now. Subbu's gameplan is to take the money out and this was lame, if it were him riding on tempos. I can believe if this solution is coming from you.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:42 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Avivek, an update. The amount in your city trucks has now reduced from 2500 crores to 200 crores to 100 crores. Looks like lot of Indians have become crorepatis in the past two days.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down