Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First language status to Urdu in Telangana

+4
ashaNirasha
Vakavaka Pakapaka
seven
confuzzled dude
8 posters

Go down

First language status to Urdu in Telangana Empty First language status to Urdu in Telangana

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:09 am

I thought Rashmun might like this idea given the roots of Dakhni.. MIM is asking for it.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

First language status to Urdu in Telangana Empty Re: First language status to Urdu in Telangana

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:16 am

One thing is for sure. The muslim influence and dominance will be high, now that their percentage has gone up with the division. To counter that, BJP will be supported strongly rather than the congress by the rest of the folks.

Back to top Go down

First language status to Urdu in Telangana Empty Re: First language status to Urdu in Telangana

Post by seven Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:25 am

Whatever language they speak in telangana is anything but Urdu. It's nothing like Urdu. Why do they call it Urdu ?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:28 am

seven wrote:Whatever language they speak in telangana is anything but Urdu. It's nothing like Urdu. Why do they call it Urdu ?

Rashmun has a name for it : Dakhini!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:28 am

Congress will target the Dalit-OBC-Muslim vote banks. BJP will target the other groups and demolish the Muslim shrine in Vemulawada's shiva temple. The state will be communalized. KCR won't know any of this because he will be busy drinking his Bobbili hooch and singing, cheliya lEdu chelimi lEdu CMshippE lEdooo.........

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:31 am

seven wrote:Whatever language they speak in telangana is anything but Urdu. It's nothing like Urdu. Why do they call it Urdu ?

It's not whatever language, and is not called Urdu. It is called Telugu (albeit with telangana accent and/or dialect), is mixed with a lot of Urdu words. You will have to take Vakavaka gari views on Tealangana telugu with a boatload of salt.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:38 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Congress will target the Dalit-OBC-Muslim vote banks. BJP will target the other groups and demolish the Muslim shrine in Vemulawada's shiva temple. The state will be communalized. KCR won't know any of this because he will be busy drinking his Bobbili hooch and singing, cheliya lEdu chelimi lEdu CMshippE lEdooo.........

Will make a wonderful movie script.. I've a name for it "Telangana Drohulu" no no let's make it "Seemandhrula Adiyasalu"

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:41 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

It's not whatever language, and is not called Urdu. It is called Telugu (albeit with telangana accent and/or dialect), is mixed with a lot of Urdu words. You will have to take Vakavaka gari views on Tealangana telugu with a boatload of salt.

Urdu words for example?

I asked why they call it Urdu bcz I know this guy from Hyderabad, Mo..short for Mohammed I think. He says he speaks Telugu but knows Hindi too because Ghar pe to poora Urdu bolte hum log"

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 am

seven wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Urdu words for example?

I asked why they call it Urdu bcz I know this guy from Hyderabad, Mo..short for Mohammed I think. He says he speaks Telugu but knows Hindi too because Ghar pe to poora Urdu bolte hum log"

There is a lot of urdu concoction just like what's happening with English these days (with any language).I don't know of any cases of Telugu speaking all Urdu at home, at least not from my generation onwards, they probably were (especially feudal lords) when Urdu medium was status symbol.

Pareshan, Deemag, Sardi, Nala, Chakkar to name a few.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:19 am

Here's some Hyderabadi Urdu.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:23 am

rofl @ darwaaze dheele hain
saanp saanp bolke pukaro nakko
paani ka ghada yeich rakhe hain kone mein

This is fantastic!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:25 am

I think urdu cannot be first language spoken in a southindian state.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:29 am

Idéfix wrote:rofl @ darwaaze dheele hain

This is fantastic!

but that's the street lingo/urdu used to communicate with Muslims. Let's not confuse Seven now. AFAIK, Telugus don't speak that language at home.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:52 am

Idéfix wrote:rofl @ darwaaze dheele hain

This is fantastic!

this sounds like krishnamachari's hindi or rather cluckini, a close relative of the duckini spoken in hyderabad:

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:58 am

confuzzled dude wrote:I thought Rashmun might like this idea given the roots of Dakhni.. MIM is asking for it.

Congratulations to all Pseudo-iSlamic Secularists..... on achieving your first step in your ultimate goal of 'Secularising" whole of India.

Malabar, Assam (after Bodoland is created) Nizama Desam (after it is carved out of Telengana - expect MIM to soon start their campaign claiming second-class treatment), East Bengal (carved out of West Bengal), Western Tirupura....all to have Urdu as First language....in a few decades.

Congratulations...on a job well done...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:12 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:I thought Rashmun might like this idea given the roots of Dakhni.. MIM is asking for it.

Congratulations to all Pseudo-iSlamic Secularists..... on achieving your first step in your ultimate goal of 'Secularising" whole of India.

Malabar, Assam (after Bodoland is created) Nizama Desam (after it is carved out of Telengana - expect MIM to soon start their campaign claiming second-class treatment), East Bengal (carved out of West Bengal), Western Tirupura....all to have Urdu as First language....in a few decades.

Congratulations...on a job well done...

What's wrong with that scratch

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down