Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does he look like someone who could be CEO of Microsoft?

5 posters

Go down

Does he look like someone who could be CEO of Microsoft? Empty Does he look like someone who could be CEO of Microsoft?

Post by Rishi Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:05 pm

[url=http://www.indianexpress.com/news/indias-satya-nadella-in-running-for-microsofts-top-post-after-steve-ballmers-retirement/1159530/1]http://www.indianexpress.com/news/indias-satya-nadella-in-running-for-microsofts-top-post-after-steve-ballmers-retirement/1159530/1[/url]

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Does he look like someone who could be CEO of Microsoft? Empty Re: Does he look like someone who could be CEO of Microsoft?

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:32 pm

He is one of those donation candidates that you & Uppili relentlessly admire. So, what do you think, Is he eligible or not?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Does he look like someone who could be CEO of Microsoft? Empty Re: Does he look like someone who could be CEO of Microsoft?

Post by Rishi Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:42 pm

[quote="confuzzled dude"]He is one of those donation candidates that you & Uppili relentlessly admire. So, what do you think, Is he eligible or not?[/quote]This guy went to Public school in Hyderabad. In India, the schools exclusively for the rich are called Public schools.

There is another guy who went to the same school  is now the CEO of Adobe. His name is Shantanu Narayan. He got his undergraduate degree from Osmania university.

I guess these public schools train kids to eat, dress and behave like white man. That kind of early cultural training really helps one to succeed in the western countries. It also gives these kids an advantage of other desis who go to America.

Btw I found out that the Islamic radical leader Owassi also went to the Public school in Hyderabad!

I think Saya Nadella is eligible to run Microsoft. However, the Microsoft shareholders would not want a desi running their company.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:55 am

How do you manage to hold a job and function in society is a big mystery to me. Can someone have such huge holes in their thought process and still function? Of course they can, what am I thinking?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:58 am

Cd,
how did you know satya is a donation candidate?
He is a senior executive at Microsoft and must have faced many a challenge. He was also. Said to be part of a bill gates kitchen cabinet according to a business week article from early 2000s.
he is a very hardworking, driven individual.
It would be nice to see him to raise to the top.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:01 am

[quote="truthbetold"]Cd,
how did you know satya is a donation candidate?
He is a senior executive at Microsoft and must have faced many a challenge. He was also. Said to be part of a bill gates kitchen cabinet according to a business week article from early 2000s.
he is a very hardworking,  driven individual.
It would be nice to see him to raise to the top.[/quote]Manipal institutes were the very first ones to let kids in based on Capitation fee. This was way back in 1960s. They first started medical college and then Engineering. Rich kids who could not get into government medical/engineering colleges got into Manipal by paying lakhs of rupees.

This fellow Satya got his engineering degree from there.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Rishi,
Darya is a quiet, smart, hardworking, and likable guy. He is also a do no harm kind of person.
his workethic and downtoearth attitude helped him to reach top levels of Microsoft. His success is no longer linked to his college. Now it is the other way around. His accomplishments bestow prestige on his college.
let us wish him well.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:12 am

Rishi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:He is one of those donation candidates that you & Uppili relentlessly admire. So, what do you think, Is he eligible or not?
This guy went to Public school in Hyderabad. In India, the schools exclusively for the rich are called Public schools.

There is another guy who went to the same school  is now the CEO of Adobe. His name is Shantanu Narayan. He got his undergraduate degree from Osmania university.

I guess these public schools train kids to eat, dress and behave like white man. That kind of early cultural training really helps one to succeed in the western countries. It also gives these kids an advantage of other desis who go to America.

Btw I found out that the Islamic radical leader Owassi also went to the Public school in Hyderabad!

I think Saya Nadella is eligible to run Microsoft. However, the Microsoft shareholders would not want a desi running their company.
>>>> Why not?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down