Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Merlot

4 posters

Go down

To Merlot Empty To Merlot

Post by Rishi Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:43 pm

You call Saamiyaar names whenever he attacks the Congress party or mentions anything about Islamic terrorism against India across the border.

You do not offer any solution to any problem which India faces. For example, the Kashmir issue. What should India do? Let Pakistan have it? Or let Kashmir become an independent entity?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

To Merlot Empty Re: To Merlot

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:20 am

No, Breasty beauty. I don't have any problem with Upps Aunty attacking the Congress party. And I'm totally amused by how her every thought revolves around Muslims and Islam and how scared she is of them. My posts to Upps Aunty should not be misconstrued as any commentary on the burning issues of the day. They are just a grateful acknowledgment of the unending entertainment she (and she alone) provides.

On Kashmir, you seem to think up only false choices. I'm largely contented with status quo, although a couple of things could vastly improve matters. One, our lameduck PM should stop his hankering for peace talks with the Pakis. Each time he embarks on his peacemaking, the border goes up in flames. Two, the Indian army should stop killing and raping Kashmiris. They are not the enemy. If only they had exercised better restraint, the average Kashmiri would have long realized that their best interests are served by staying in India.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:27 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:No, Breasty beauty. I don't have any problem with Upps Aunty attacking the Congress party. And I'm totally amused by how her every thought revolves around Muslims and Islam and how scared she is of them. My posts to Upps Aunty should not be misconstrued as any commentary on the burning issues of the day. They are just a grateful acknowledgment of the unending entertainment she (and she alone) provides.

On Kashmir, you seem to think up only false choices. I'm largely contented with status quo, although a couple of things could vastly improve matters. One, our lameduck PM should stop his hankering for peace talks with the Pakis. Each time he embarks on his peacemaking, the border goes up in flames. Two, the Indian army should stop killing and raping Kashmiris. They are not the enemy. If only they had exercised better restraint, the average Kashmiri would have long realized that their best interests are served by staying in India.
Spoken like a typical PakiSaitani-trained Jehadi

well...why don't you go to Kashmir, don the uniform, exercise restraint and spread the "love" among the Pakistan-praising Kashmiris?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:37 am

Sure Upps Aunty. Or we could send you. What better peace offering to the hardliners in the valley than a conquered woman who shivers at the sound of a Muslim name and who keeps fantasizing rape by Muslims?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:11 am

Rishi wrote:You call Saamiyaar names whenever he attacks the Congress party or mentions anything about Islamic terrorism against India across the border.

You do not offer any solution to any problem which India faces. For example, the Kashmir issue. What should India do? Let Pakistan have it? Or let Kashmir become an independent entity?

Good question.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down