Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing puja or going to church on Sundays.

5 posters

Go down

Doing puja or going to church on Sundays. Empty Doing puja or going to church on Sundays.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 am

How many of us do puja religiously every morning and evening? Or go to church on Sundays? Due to force of habit,I do puja every morning and evening, or else my day does not go right. Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Doing puja or going to church on Sundays. Empty Re: Doing puja or going to church on Sundays.

Post by Mr. T Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:43 am

Religion is the last thing in my mind as I get up and when i hit the sack and every other thing that happens in my life inbetween.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Doing puja or going to church on Sundays. Empty Re: Doing puja or going to church on Sundays.

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:46 am

uhoh..rico suave is on priya's case now.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:47 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:uhoh..rico suave is on priya's case now.

Feeling threatened already !!!!?

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Doing puja or going to church on Sundays. Empty Ritual not religion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:51 am

Mr. T wrote:Religion is the last thing in my mind as I get up and when i hit the sack and every other thing that happens in my life inbetween.
I can tell how you were raised. Boys were never forced to puja in my home, but the girls had to or no breakfast. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:55 am

Priya wrote:
Mr. T wrote:Religion is the last thing in my mind as I get up and when i hit the sack and every other thing that happens in my life inbetween.
I can tell how you were raised. Boys were never forced to puja in my home, but the girls had to or no breakfast. Crying or Very sad

You are wrong on all accounts...I come from one of the most religious areas of the Chennai, my parents are devout hindus, my sister and I, both would have nothing to do with religion.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Priya wrote:How many of us do puja religiously every morning and evening? Or go to church on Sundays? Due to force of habit,I do puja every morning and evening, or else my day does not go right. Like a Star @ heaven

all of us dream of doing pooja (and aarti) but not all of us can. even atheists dream of doing them.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Another Brick wrote:
Priya wrote:How many of us do puja religiously every morning and evening? Or go to church on Sundays? Due to force of habit,I do puja every morning and evening, or else my day does not go right. Like a Star @ heaven

all of us dream of doing pooja (and aarti) but not all of us can. even atheists dream of doing them.

pooja bhatt? Bedi? Batra? Must be batra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Another Brick wrote:

Damn !!! bhat, bedi and Batra !!!!? Yesteryear shag queens !!! You guys been living under a rock !!!?

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Mr. T wrote:
Priya wrote:

You are wrong on all accounts...I come from one of the most religious areas of the Chennai, my parents are devout hindus, my sister and I, both would have nothing to do with religion.
so Mr.T you and sis rebelled? that's OK Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Priya wrote:
Mr. T wrote:
Priya wrote:

so Mr.T you and sis rebelled? that's OK Smile

Priya, Live and let live...whatever floats your boat...has nothing to do with background or the way we get raised..just my point..

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Mr. T wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Another Brick wrote:

Damn !!! bhat, bedi and Batra !!!!? Yesteryear shag queens !!! You guys been living under a rock !!!?

shag queens? Is that word even allowed on this 'family' forum? Oh man, we are corrupted now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Mr. T wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Another Brick wrote:

shag queens? Is that word even allowed on this 'family' forum? Oh man, we are corrupted now.

Amen !!!!!!

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Don't we deserve our own Austin Powers?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Mr. T wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:uhoh..rico suave is on priya's case now.

Feeling threatened already !!!!?

totally man. I got a ringside seat and popcorn ready to witness the master with upturned collar and smooth lines at work.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

totally man. I got a ringside seat and popcorn ready to witness the master with upturned collar and smooth lines at work.
You made me look this up:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upturned_collar
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:pooja bhatt? Bedi? Batra? Must be batra.

dipHPhharant diffphPharant poojas, you see?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Another Brick wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:pooja bhatt? Bedi? Batra? Must be batra.

dipHPhharant diffphPharant poojas, you see?
Oh I needed to laugh out loud! Thanks brick, you made my day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:08 am

Another Brick wrote:

lol! this is better than ur jokes
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:24 am

QB is discussing Kabir doha on sulekha...I recall one kabir here..

Duk Mein Sumiran Sab Karein. Duk mein karey na koi?
Jo Suk mein sumarin karay, Duk kaher ko hoi?!!

I learned this when i was 8 or 9yrs old...but I seek god only when im all duki duki...some people never learn *sigh*...btw I always wondered why people in chennai wash their hair on fridays and visit temple...what's so auspicious about fridays?

Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down