Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJP creating panic and disorder in Bihar: Nitish

Go down

BJP creating panic and disorder in Bihar: Nitish Empty BJP creating panic and disorder in Bihar: Nitish

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:39 pm

Nitish refused to be drawn into any war of words over the remarks of BJP leaders against him, but defended statements of JD(U) leaders against Narendra Modi. "Why should there be hue and cry over their (JD-U) statements while the BJP leaders are speaking against me almost every day ... They speak against me but when my people say anything they feel hurt. They even hate my smile," Nitish said.

He blamed the recent rumours about salt scarcity in Bihar on the BJP and said some leaders were found tweeting "irritatingly" about it. "Some forces believe in getting political advantage by spreading rumour. Their purpose is to create panic and disorder and trouble the people," the CM said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Nitish-keeps-Congress-guessing/articleshow/26014422.cms

Back to top Go down

BJP creating panic and disorder in Bihar: Nitish Empty Re: BJP creating panic and disorder in Bihar: Nitish

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down