Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now is the time to become a Mormon and move to Utah

3 posters

Go down

Now is the time to become a Mormon and move to Utah Empty Now is the time to become a Mormon and move to Utah

Post by Rishi Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:45 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/sister-wives-family-wins-ruling-bigamy-suit-21217230

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Now is the time to become a Mormon and move to Utah Empty Re: Now is the time to become a Mormon and move to Utah

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:57 pm

behind every wife is a mother-in-law. five wives means five mothers-in-law. is that what you want?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Now is the time to become a Mormon and move to Utah Empty Re: Now is the time to become a Mormon and move to Utah

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:19 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:behind every wife is a mother-in-law. five wives means five mothers-in-law. is that what you want?

I think I wrote about it here. Once I met a 42 yr old Saudi with 4 wives (aged 41 to 21). And he explained his sufferings and anxiety bcz he was just going home for a visit.

I never thought of all the problems that this guy faced with 4 wives.

For example - whose home (wife and in-laws) he will stay the first day? If he picked the first wife, the young thingie will be real mad, and if he picked the 4th wife his first in-Laws would get insulted.....

Sorry...nada....no 4 wives for me...hell not even two....wait...once is enough...and never ever again...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down