Destiny

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Destiny

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:13 am

“Our destiny changes with our thoughts; we shall become what we wish to
become, do what we wish to do, when our habitual thoughts correspond
with our desires.”
— Orison Swett Marden

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Merlot Daruwala on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 am

Very profound. Good morning Priya and thank you for this inspirational quote. I've been thinking of becoming a Thamizh superstar. After seeing all the Thamizh women on this board get weak in the knees over Rajini stopping a running train, I now wish to be a Rajinikanth. I've started practicing how to pronounce the sound "zh" and my habitual thoughts are corresponding to my desires. Just waiting now for the producers to start beating a path to my doorstep for their next big blockbuster.

And for all the love and encouragement I got on this board, I shall give away 5 autographs to my fans here.

Merlot Daruwala

Posts : 4873
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:29 am

Merlot, watch the movie Kadal Virus, Abbas wants to be a movie star too.Autograph? send me one, may be it will be your good-luck charm.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Propagandhi711 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 am

carvaka...sorry, caru, you see what I mean about quotes? how long before we start seeing competing daily wisdom type quotes from the grannies and granpas?

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6592
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:carvaka...sorry, caru, you see what I mean about quotes? how long before we start seeing competing daily wisdom type quotes from the grannies and granpas?

Very funny. Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 am

Jeez. If there is one disgruntled old lady on this forum it is propagandhi.
the saNuguDu goNuguDu is getting too much, man.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Propagandhi711 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:45 am

nutmeg wrote:Jeez. If there is one disgruntled old lady on this forum it is propagandhi.
the saNuguDu goNuguDu is getting too much, man.

aww shutup you old bag.

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6592
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 am

wow. nice. the old saying is true.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Propagandhi711 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 am

nutmeg wrote:wow. nice. the old saying is true.

good you didnt quote outloud whatever shitty quote you had in your brain. that was the whole intent behind my crusade.

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6592
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 am

Shut up yourself and go back to your shitty ways. I do regret laying my eyes on your post and making a comment. I certainly wont bother your sensibilities any more.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Another Brick on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 am

a fine morning to quote my great-great-great parsi unkil firoze SodaWaterBottleOpenerWala (1919 - 1994) - "no matter what you do and how good you do, there is always someone else better at it than you are. the key is not to even try so as to avoid guaranteed disappointments later. "

Another Brick

Posts : 1495
Join date : 2011-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Propagandhi711 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:13 am

nutmeg wrote:Shut up yourself and go back to your shitty ways. I do regret laying my eyes on your post and making a comment. I certainly wont bother your sensibilities any more.

glad I made your day, old bag.

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6592
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Rekz on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 am


Merlot,learn this whole dialouges your audition


Merlot Daruwala wrote:Very profound. Good morning Priya and thank you for this inspirational quote. I've been thinking of becoming a Thamizh superstar. After seeing all the Thamizh women on this board get weak in the knees over Rajini stopping a running train, I now wish to be a Rajinikanth. I've started practicing how to pronounce the sound "zh" and my habitual thoughts are corresponding to my desires. Just waiting now for the producers to start beating a path to my doorstep for their next big blockbuster.

And for all the love and encouragement I got on this board, I shall give away 5 autographs to my fans here.

Rekz

Posts : 1086
Join date : 2011-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 am

"Merlot,learn this whole dialouges your audition"
Rekz you rock! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Mr. T on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 am

Priya wrote:“Our destiny changes with our thoughts; we shall become what we wish to
become, do what we wish to do, when our habitual thoughts correspond
with our desires.”
— Orison Swett Marden

Too one dimensional if you ask me. Our destiny is determined not just by what we do, but is determined by all things around us. If that was not the case, destiny would easily be conquered.

Mr. T

Posts : 258
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:51 am

If you say so Mr. T. You do speak the gospel truth. Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Mr. T on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 am

[quote="Rekz"]
Merlot,learn this whole dialouges your audition


Class performance, mind blowing background music to boot...Rekz, pull arrikuthu !!!

Mr. T

Posts : 258
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Mr. T on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:54 am

Priya wrote:If you say so Mr. T. You do speak the gospel truth. Rolling Eyes

Now, don't make me into a priest...I am just a normal human being with normal tastes and urges...

Mr. T

Posts : 258
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Mr. T wrote:I am just a normal human being with normal tastes and urges...

What is a normal human being? Please explicate. While you are at it, please also dig self and seek the answers to the following: who are you? have you found self yet? did you find truth yet? can you judge what 'normal' is?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Mr. T on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Mr. T wrote:I am just a normal human being with normal tastes and urges...

What is a normal human being? Please explicate. While you are at it, please also dig self and seek the answers to the following: who are you? have you found self yet? did you find truth yet? can you judge what 'normal' is?

To me a 'normal' is one who conforms to the majority and majority of the populace have not sought answers to the following.

Q. E. D.

Mr. T

Posts : 258
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Normal human is one with no abnormalities, right REV? Kiddin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Rekz on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Priya wrote:"Merlot,learn this whole dialouges your audition"
Rekz you rock! lol!

Krips & Mr.T,
Thank u
Thank u
Thank u
Thank u

Rekz

Posts : 1086
Join date : 2011-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:14 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum