Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Story 2. Part 8.

Go down

Love Story 2. Part 8. Empty Re: Love Story 2. Part 8.

Post by soul.peaceful Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:40 am

Wonder why people leave no comments to Tracy whitney's Love story series,finding it very interesting, waiting for Part-9/10/11/12...

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:22 am

maybe you can start... no wait. I am still not sure who you are. I have a feeling it won't be good. nvm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:maybe you can start... no wait. I am still not sure who you are. I have a feeling it won't be good. nvm.

Trace - where's part 9; pliss to give me a headsup - I need to read it before shaven does, please. she will post inane nauseating conversations with her DH. Smile

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:maybe you can start... no wait. I am still not sure who you are. I have a feeling it won't be good. nvm.

Trace - where's part 9; pliss to give me a headsup - I would like to read it before shaven does; if i don't I will scroll down and read her posts about inane nauseating conversations with her DH as well. Smile

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:21 pm

I would like to read it before shaven does; if i don't I will scroll down and read her posts about inane nauseating conversations with her DH as well. Smile

-

LOL

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
Trace - where's part 9; pliss to give me a headsup - I need to read it before shaven does, please. she will post inane nauseating conversations with her DH. Smile

Thanks!

Mr. Noodle Dick DickHead,

damn!! i forgot wat i was going to say.

Anyway, which is it? noodledick or dickhead?

oh wait. dont answer. it's like your face, your ass. Whats the difference Love Story 2. Part 8. 3077217049

now stop picking on me. I am not interested in jabardasti ki fights. i let go your last taunt bcz i wanted to put an end to it. Don't talk to me or about me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 pm

I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm still on Love story 1-Part 3. Enjoying them. No, I'm not reading this episode. Want to go in a sequence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:13 am

seven wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

Thanks!

Mr. Noodle Dick DickHead,

damn!! i forgot wat i was going to say.

Anyway, which is it? noodledick or dickhead?

oh wait. dont answer. it's like your face, your ass. Whats the difference Love Story 2. Part 8. 3077217049

now stop picking on me. I am not interested in jabardasti ki fights. i let go your last taunt bcz i wanted to put an end to it. Don't talk to me or about me.

LOL - It's Richard Hed. The other head is @ your home and not getting any....food Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down