Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitish Kumar: "42% of people in Gujarat have no drinking water facilities. If this is the yardstick of development than I need not say anything", also "maximum number of non-vegetarian leaders is in BJP"

3 posters

Go down

Nitish Kumar: "42% of people in Gujarat have no drinking water facilities. If this is the yardstick of development than I need not say anything", also "maximum number of non-vegetarian leaders is in BJP" Empty Nitish Kumar: "42% of people in Gujarat have no drinking water facilities. If this is the yardstick of development than I need not say anything", also "maximum number of non-vegetarian leaders is in BJP"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:43 am

Kumar said BJP was creating a "virtual world with false promises" through its campaign blitzkrieg to influence people for votes in the ensuing Lok Sabha elections. "They have not come out with concrete policies and programmes for development. The basic issues concerning people are being ignored. But people of this country are aware of such tricks and these won't work," he said.

Ridiculing the Gujarat model of development, Kumar quoted reports of a magazine, which said that over 8.4 lakh candidates had applied for a job offering `5300 per month against a total vacancy of 1500. "Drinking water projects are in limbo in Gujarat and 42% people there have no drinking water facilities. If this is the yardstick of development, then I need not say anything as the figures themselves tell the real story," he said.

Taking on Modi on the issue of animal slaughter, Kumar said the maximum number of non-vegetarian leaders was in BJP and it was the then animal husbandry minister (when the NDA in Bihar was intact) and now its candidate from Nawada (Giriraj Singh), who had allowed opening of slaughter houses in Bihar. "Food habits of people have nothing to do with religious identity. I am a vegetarian. Now, guess who believes in animal slaughter," he said.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/elections2014/election-beat/bjp-using-huge-corporate-money-in-elections-nitish/article1-1204632.aspx

Back to top Go down

Nitish Kumar: "42% of people in Gujarat have no drinking water facilities. If this is the yardstick of development than I need not say anything", also "maximum number of non-vegetarian leaders is in BJP" Empty Re: Nitish Kumar: "42% of people in Gujarat have no drinking water facilities. If this is the yardstick of development than I need not say anything", also "maximum number of non-vegetarian leaders is in BJP"

Post by smArtha Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:24 am

42% really..where do you get stats from?

State Wise Drinking Water Accessibility

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Nitish Kumar: "42% of people in Gujarat have no drinking water facilities. If this is the yardstick of development than I need not say anything", also "maximum number of non-vegetarian leaders is in BJP" Empty Re: Nitish Kumar: "42% of people in Gujarat have no drinking water facilities. If this is the yardstick of development than I need not say anything", also "maximum number of non-vegetarian leaders is in BJP"

Post by FluteHolder Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:52 am

IS that number right for Kerala? Only 33%?  This is highly doubtful. And For TN it shows above 90% which looks too high.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:16 pm

FluteHolder wrote:IS that number right for Kerala? Only 33%?  This is highly doubtful. And For TN it shows above 90% which looks too high.
Aurangazeb's sishya follows the 7th century statistics.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:52 pm

smArtha wrote:42% really..where do you get stats from?

State Wise Drinking Water Accessibility

good to know from the article at the link that 94-95% households in UP and Bihar have access to safe/clean water.

Nitish Kumar: "42% of people in Gujarat have no drinking water facilities. If this is the yardstick of development than I need not say anything", also "maximum number of non-vegetarian leaders is in BJP" Men-and-a-elephant-in-a-queue-for-fresh-drinking-water-at-on-25th-picture-id180455579

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down