Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Tracy!

5 posters

Go down

Hello Tracy! Empty Hello Tracy!

Post by Maria S Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello Tracy,

Hope you are doing well- all is well.

Since you look for me..it is only fair I do the same when I come by and don't see you. 

If you are taking a break, enjoy.

take care. 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Hello Tracy! Empty Re: Hello Tracy!

Post by Maria S Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:36 am

What's up Tracy? Hope you are doing well. 

This forum- could use more estrogen, esp. your energy:) 

Take care.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:42 pm

Tracy is gone. 'Exodus' effect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:37 am

The influx after the Exodus Smile Hello Tracy!

Hope all is well.

As this thread is an indication..came by and looked for you!

I was in New York..June 7-9, and did think about you..esp. when I visited Paramus and Oradell, NJ!  Quaint little towns..a lot like our small towns in the South..with some really old, but lovely old houses. 

Speaking of visits..went to the 9/11 Memorial..it was quite strange, being in that area of lower Manhattan after many years, when the twin towers stood tall..now with the well-designed twin waterfalls, reflective pools and magnificent single, new tower. 
It was a moving and memorable experience. 

Anyways..who knows..may visit that area again, we'll see.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:03 am

Hi M Smile

I haven't seen twin waterfalls yet. I would go past it everyday when it was being built, so never considered it important enough then lol. Maybe will go in near future.

I was in NYC too, around the same time as you were. But I had just gone to have a quick dinner with someone who was visiting. Was in the area of Empire State Building and felt like a tourist clicking its pictures lol. There was a time when I would walk by it everyday, two times and didn't even bother to look at it. Guess a long gap makes one do all that.

Anyway nice seeing you. Now I will go back into oblivion. I am scared if I post too long again and irk enough people again my saving accounts number will get shared this time. Not like I need to worry coz there's no money in it. But heh. Why take chances.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:10 am

Exodus
Sharing bank accounts

I must have missed lot of such episodes.

Can someone alert those of us who have missed these episodes.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:25 am

Wow!   What can I say? That is scary and too bad indeed. I wish we can respect the privacy of others- and treat people like we wanted to be respected and treated.

Oh..we may have crossed paths in NY..and never knew:)

You sound like my friends and relatives in Chennai..they have been in Chennai and drive around the beach areas..but, never really stopped..took the time to walk on the sands or touched by the waves..which amazes me..I suppose, it's all about our interests. I would perhaps go to the beach all the time, if the driving distance is less than a hour, anywhere!

Do visit the 9/11 Memorial when you can..will recommend it!

It's nice to see you on a Sat. Morning, Tracy!

Take care.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:10 am

Maria S wrote:Wow!   What can I say? That is scary and too bad indeed. I wish we can respect the privacy of others- and treat people like we wanted to be respected and treated.

You sound like my friends and relatives in Chennai..they have been in Chennai and drive around the beach areas..but, never really stopped..took the time to walk on the sands or touched by the waves..which amazes me..I suppose, it's all about our interests. I would perhaps go to the beach all the time, if the driving distance is less than a hour, anywhere!

Take care.

Oh well.. I will think of you when I drive through your area next weekend...Thought of asking you for a coffee date...but that requires a 3-hr diversion in my time-bound travel. But, I can always think of you...Wink

And, I will think of Kinny too when I stay 7 miles from her place or when she works 1 mile from my place of stay...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:59 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Hi M Smile

I haven't seen twin waterfalls yet. I would go past it everyday when it was being built, so never considered it important enough then lol. Maybe will go in near future.

I was in NYC too, around the same time as you were. But I had just gone to have a quick dinner with someone who was visiting. Was in the area of Empire State Building and felt like a tourist clicking its pictures lol. There was a time when I would walk by it everyday, two times and didn't even bother to look at it. Guess a long gap makes one do all that.

Anyway nice seeing you. Now I will go back into oblivion. I am scared if I post too long again and irk enough people again my saving accounts number will get shared this time. Not like I need to worry coz there's no money in it. But heh. Why take chances.
>>Think positive, T-Dub. Some folks here may even want to wire some funds into your account. Ever think of that? Cynicism does not become you. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Shocked

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Maria S wrote:Wow!   What can I say? That is scary and too bad indeed. I wish we can respect the privacy of others- and treat people like we wanted to be respected and treated.

Take care.

Oh well.. I will think of you when I drive through your area next weekend...Thought of asking you for a coffee date...but that requires a 3-hr diversion in my time-bound travel.  But, I can always think of you...Wink

And, I will think of Kinny too when I stay 7 miles from her place or when she works 1 mile from my place of stay...

>>>Mariakka,

I am making the assumption here that you have not made the trek to NorCal recently which is why I haven't gotten an invite for coffee. Otherwise, you are not the akka I thought you were. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Kris wrote:

>>Think positive, T-Dub. Some folks here may even want to wire some funds into your account. Ever think of that? Cynicism does not become you. Smile

I will have to watch out for an email from a NJ Queen offering to transfer part of her wealth directly to my bank account.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Kris wrote:

I will have to watch out for an email from a NJ Queen offering to transfer part of her wealth directly to my bank account.

>>>Which reminds me, I need to respond to the  email promising Mr.Khris a sizeable portion of an account in the Bank of Nigeria, which will be wire- transferred to my account as soon as I give them the number.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Oh well.. I will think of you when I drive through your area next weekend...Thought of asking you for a coffee date...but that requires a 3-hr diversion in my time-bound travel.  But, I can always think of you...Wink

You are a thinking man..man's man and woman's man Uppili Saamiyar!
That 3-hour drive will be well-worth it..to meet the modest me:) 

Seriously, nice to know about your visit to Kinnera's land.
You have an open invitation, will be glad to host the coffee date, lunch date, dinner date:)

Thambi Kris,

I thought you were a Southie..so did not think about you! I have been to the San Jose and SF areas quite a few times.  Hey, when I am in your neck of the woods, you have to be the host! If you come to the deep South..country, I will be the great akka-host, that I can be! 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Maria S wrote:

You are a thinking man..man's man and woman's man Uppili Saamiyar!
That 3-hour drive will be well-worth it..to meet the modest me:) 

Seriously, nice to know about your visit to Kinnera's land.
You have an open invitation, will be glad to host the coffee date, lunch date, dinner date:)

Maria ji:

Send me an email (same old id) about your city location. let me see if I can work out a detour and still meet my time constraint.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Bunch of hypocrites.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:27 pm

truthbetold wrote:Bunch of hypocrites.

Who ? Tracy? Maria ? Al-Akbari ?

Kris I can understand.