Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How all the parties are uniting to Fight NDA - WWF in UP and Bihar

4 posters

Go down

How all the parties are uniting to Fight NDA - WWF in UP and Bihar Empty How all the parties are uniting to Fight NDA - WWF in UP and Bihar

Post by rawemotions Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:16 pm

As Modi said it is indeed a WWF.
Now in Bihar, candidates of JD-U are withdrawing to help RJD defeat NDA.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/lok-sabha-polls-did-nitish-kumar-trip-on-poll-math-in-bihar/articleshow/33808194.cms

They are all playing a charade by claiming that they want a Non-Congress, Non-BJP government, but behind the scenes are basically fighting the NDA. The BSP/SP aided by Congress is trying its best to do a constituency wise alliance in UP.

These parties think it is better for SP to get a few seats and BSP to get a few and Congress a few and dent the margin of NDA to the maximum extent.

The  JD-U is now in a behind the scenes (Constituency level) alliance with RJD against NDA, mainly to facilitate tactical voting by Muslims against NDA candidates. 

NDA needs to work very hard now , but the going looks tough, because at the end of the day, the seats are won by arithmetic.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

How all the parties are uniting to Fight NDA - WWF in UP and Bihar Empty Re: How all the parties are uniting to Fight NDA - WWF in UP and Bihar

Post by truthbetold Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Raw
it is not difficult to understand what will happen after elections. there will be an effort to cobble together a non nda govt with jj/mamata etc. that is to be expected .such an effort would a congress dream.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

How all the parties are uniting to Fight NDA - WWF in UP and Bihar Empty Re: How all the parties are uniting to Fight NDA - WWF in UP and Bihar

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Are you saying that Modi is just hot air, he can't woo UPites to vote for him on his face value?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:21 pm

truthbetold wrote:Raw
it is not difficult to understand what will happen after elections. there will be an effort to cobble together a non nda govt with jj/mamata etc. that is to be expected .such an effort would a congress dream.
Yes but basically co-ordinate pre-poll activities (in favor of Ashrafi Muslim leadership who want a Islamic India) but not overtly declaring one is basically lying. Modi was correct when he said that the parties are doing WWF. I did not believe it, but now I do. I just hope NDA understands the ground situations and works really hard to bring in an extra 4-5% swing in its favor, over the combined total of the Congress (lslam's) A& B teams. But it is a very tough proposition to get 4 to 5% swing in a Lok Sabha election, as the constituencies are bigger and electorate is huge.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:25 pm

rawemotions wrote:Modi was correct when he said that the parties are doing WWF. I did not believe it, but now I do.
I am glad that that problem got resolved and you are back to believing what Modiji says.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down