Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liar Obama

2 posters

Go down

Liar Obama Empty Liar Obama

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:43 am

Unable to cope with the sound drubbing they got from the public in the form of ACA enrollments, faux talking heads are resorting to naming calling, questioning his integrity hiding behind that fake poll.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Liar Obama Empty Re: Liar Obama

Post by nevada Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:45 am

What is this poll you speak of? Of late I have seen headlines saying 8 million enrolled, there is a rush to enroll, etc. I have been a bit skeptical about such claims but I understand there is always some data "massaging" to make things seem better.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:47 pm

nevada wrote:What is this poll you speak of? Of late I have seen headlines saying 8 million enrolled, there is a rush to enroll, etc. I have been a bit skeptical about such claims but I understand there is always some data "massaging" to make things seem better.
This one. Instead they can have some meaningful discussion like  We’re all a little wrong about Obamacare

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:09 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
nevada wrote:What is this poll you speak of? Of late I have seen headlines saying 8 million enrolled, there is a rush to enroll, etc. I have been a bit skeptical about such claims but I understand there is always some data "massaging" to make things seem better.
This one. Instead they can have some meaningful discussion like  We’re all a little wrong about Obamacare

Wow, that is a rather strongly worded article. I would have said "misrepresents facts" instead of "lies".

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down