Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Election commercials

2 posters

Go down

Indian Election commercials Empty Indian Election commercials

Post by indophile Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:36 pm

I was watching Zee Telugu the other day and suddenly this commercial airs. 
Two women learning karate, a woman spraying pepper spray like a holi pichkaari, and a woman at a shooting range practising on targets. And then CBN's photo appears, and a background voice says - elect TDP; this gentleman skins alive those eve teasers in 3 minutes (eeyana moodu nimishaallo dundagula taada teestaaru).

And immediately a Congress commercial is aired. A grown well-built woman in half sari working a sewing machine with a bewitching smile. She says - it's because of Congress that I could afford this machine and make my ends meet in a dignified way.

India is getting there.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Indian Election commercials Empty Re: Indian Election commercials

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:49 pm

indophile wrote:I was watching Zee Telugu the other day and suddenly this commercial airs. 
Two women learning karate, a woman spraying pepper spray like a holi pichkaari, and a woman at a shooting range practising on targets. And then CBN's photo appears, and a background voice says - elect TDP; this gentleman skins alive those eve teasers in 3 minutes (eeyana moodu nimishaallo dundagula taada teestaaru).

And immediately a Congress commercial is aired. A grown well-built woman in half sari working a sewing machine with a bewitching smile. She says - it's because of Congress that I could afford this machine and make my ends meet in a dignified way.

India is getting there.

Yeah...same woman also claimed in Tamil that she got a sewing machine and would vote for congress. See.. the woman changing language and getting TWO machines. This is the sort of corrupt practices congress encourages.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down