Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Raja will be asked questions on 2G after people of Nilgiri vote for him.

4 posters

Go down

A Raja will be asked questions on 2G after people of Nilgiri vote for him. Empty A Raja will be asked questions on 2G after people of Nilgiri vote for him.

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:33 pm

It is amazing that the people of Nilgiri are supporting A Raja. The prediction is that he is going win with a large majority! 

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/for-a-raja-a-list-of-questions-from-cbi-1-800-to-be-exact-512787?pfrom=home-lateststories

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

A Raja will be asked questions on 2G after people of Nilgiri vote for him. Empty Re: A Raja will be asked questions on 2G after people of Nilgiri vote for him.

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:06 pm

As my guruvu-gaaru once said:

The average youngster in India is no longer lured by extremely brilliant and self-deprecating Indian scholars to do a bhajan on communalism and sikularism.

That is a very good sign. There is hope for India.

https://such.forumotion.com/t22047-quiz-for-such-experts#150268
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

A Raja will be asked questions on 2G after people of Nilgiri vote for him. Empty Re: A Raja will be asked questions on 2G after people of Nilgiri vote for him.

Post by michelle2 Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Idéfix wrote:As my guruvu-gaaru once said:

The average youngster in India is no longer lured by extremely brilliant and self-deprecating Indian scholars to do a bhajan on communalism and sikularism.

i notice that you had nothing to say about raja's candidacy, the subject of vakavaka's post. do you merely want to pick a childish fight? please settle your private quarrels with your "guruvu-gaaru" via private mail; stop boring everyone here with your juvenile posts.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:41 pm

michelle2 wrote:

i notice that you had nothing to say about raja's candidacy, the subject of vakavaka's post. do you merely want to pick a childish fight? please settle your private quarrels with your "guruvu-gaaru" via private mail; stop boring everyone here with your juvenile posts.
In your view, making a post in this thread with nothing to say about Raja's candidacy indicates a desire to pick a childish fight. Applying your view to your post, I notice your desire to pick a fight. But fights with you are boring, and I have better things to do, so no thank you.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Idéfix wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

In your view, making a post in this thread with nothing to say about Raja's candidacy indicates a desire to pick a childish fight. Applying your view to your post, I notice your desire to pick a fight. But fights with you are boring, and I have better things to do, so no thank you.
your first post in this thread: tried gratuitously to pick a fight with vakavaka;
my first post in this thread: objected to your post and suggested an alternative;
your motive: the pleasure that a childish fight apparently brings you; a feeling of achievement in some facet of life;
my motive: avoidance of the boredom that even an accidental glance at your post will bring.

"I have better things to do" -- idefix

i'm glad that you finally recognize that, and there's no danger of your ever forgetting that, for whenever you do, the vise that your employer has installed around your testicles will tighten.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:21 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

In your view, making a post in this thread with nothing to say about Raja's candidacy indicates a desire to pick a childish fight. Applying your view to your post, I notice your desire to pick a fight. But fights with you are boring, and I have better things to do, so no thank you.
your first post in this thread: tried gratuitously to pick a fight with vakavaka;
my first post in this thread: objected to your post and suggested an alternative;
your motive: the pleasure that a childish fight apparently brings you; a feeling of achievement in some facet of life;
my motive: avoidance of the boredom that even an accidental glance at your post will bring.

i'm glad that you finally recognize that, and there's no danger of your ever forgetting that, for whenever you do, the vise that your employer has installed around your testicles will tighten.

PP always had this tendency to pick juvenile and immature fights. With the passage of time one would have expected him to become more mature and behave appropriately but the opposite seems to have happened in his case.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

PP always had this tendency to pick juvenile and immature fights. With the passage of time one would have expected him to become more mature and behave appropriately but the opposite seems to have happened in his case.

So you support that hitting below the belt action by a low self-worth individual with no life whose family hates him and who pretends to talk with his 'd' thru SuCH and who wants to spread his misery by complaining to employers about people who dare to disagree with him?
You are a noble person , in deed.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:29 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

So you support that hitting below the belt action by a low self-worth individual with no life whose family hates him and who pretends to talk with his 'd' thru SuCH and who wants to spread his misery by complaining to employers about people who dare to disagree with him?

Your lies and slander, including family abuse, only serve to expose you.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t20885-to-d

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:50 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

This is no evidence. You have not shown that his family hates him nor have you shown that D is any family member. For all we know it could be another poster.
In other words u have resorted to family abuse without provocation from Luke. You have stooped as only the lowest of the low do so. Let us hope you mend your behavior otherwise you will either be ignored or kicked on your teeth by other members of this forum if you continue with the family abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

This is no evidence. You have not shown that his family hates him nor have you shown that D is any family member. For all we know it could be another poster.
In other words u have resorted to family abuse without provocation from Luke. You have stooped as only the lowest of the low do so. Let us hope you mend your behavior otherwise you will either be ignored or kicked on your teeth by other members of this forum if you continue with the family abuse.
You keep proving my assertion about your IQ.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:03 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

i commented on two possibilities. in your post you idiotically suggested that i was only accepting one possibility. hence you are an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i commented on two possibilities. in your post you idiotically suggested that i was only accepting one possibility. hence you are an idiot.

https://such.forumotion.com/t22562-muslims-should-be-communal-for-their-own-good-shazia-ilmi-says#152551

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:21 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t22562-muslims-should-be-communal-for-their-own-good-shazia-ilmi-says#152551

https://such.forumotion.com/t22602-priyanka-escalates-attack-on-bjp-upstages-rahul-and-forces-modi-to-respond-to-her#152563

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down