Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

take a quiz, it's the bard's birthday

4 posters

Go down

take a quiz, it's the bard's birthday Empty take a quiz, it's the bard's birthday

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:24 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2014/04/23/which-shakespeare-hero-are-you-take-the-quiz-and-find-out/

here's what i got:

You are Macbeth! You just can't wait to be king. Although, in retrospect, perhaps you should have. Witches be crazy, and they also be omitting some some critical details of the prophecy that will permit you to take the throne. At least you seem to have a good relationship with your wife, as long as you do exactly what she says.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

take a quiz, it's the bard's birthday Empty Re: take a quiz, it's the bard's birthday

Post by indophile Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:32 am

I got this.

You are King Lear! One of literature's greatest crazy old men, you start the play as an aging king with a giant retinue of drunken knights, and end it as a crazy old man running around a field without his jerkin. Next time you try to divide the kingdom, come up with a better system than "Whoever says that she loves me the most gets the biggest land area." This is not a good way of going about anything. We would say that you deserve what happens next, but nobody deserves that.

indophile

Back to top Go down

take a quiz, it's the bard's birthday Empty Re: take a quiz, it's the bard's birthday

Post by Impedimenta Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:39 am

Well, I played the "Which Shakespeare heroine are you?" and got:

Your result: Beatrice

For starters, I had to google for her  Rolling Eyes

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Very weird answers in that quiz and I tried my best to select whatever answer seems somewhat reasonably close to the truth.

Your result: Othello

You're not a bad guy, you just place too much confidence in the wrong people. You are one who, in your own words, "loved not wisely but too well." Remember: ask questions first, smother your wife second.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down