Little Rekha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Rekha

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:18 pm

I was watching this movie and discovered Rekha as a li'l girl playing a small role. Beautiful little girl! Watch from 11:30-12:30 

Back to top Go down

Re: Little Rekha

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Kinnera wrote:I was watching this movie and discovered Rekha as a li'l girl playing a small role. Beautiful little girl! Watch from 11:30-12:30 

*cringe* at the chaddi pehelwani i had to endure 10:30 - 11:30.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:I was watching this movie and discovered Rekha as a li'l girl playing a small role. Beautiful little girl! Watch from 11:30-12:30 

I said, '11:30-12:30. If you watched it from 10:30, it's not my fault. :-). It' a very good movie, btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I said, '11:30-12:30. If you watched it from 10:30, it's not my fault. :-). It' a very good movie, btw.

ya i moved the cursor and it rested at 10:28 or something. I moved it forward and it rested at 12:45, so i moved it back to 10:30 and then I wasn't in the mood for further accuracy, so I was like just a matter of a minute, keep watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:39 pm

isn't that a BN reddy directed movie?  There were couple of great songs.  One is the title song by Ghantasala and the other is a devotional song on Sri Venkateshwara.

truthbetold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:11 pm

truthbetold wrote:isn't that a BN reddy directed movie?  There were couple of great songs.  One is the title song by Ghantasala and the other is a devotional song on Sri Venkateshwara.
ya, ippude wiki lo check chesa. It was directed by B. N Reddy. Realized that the film also bagged some awards. It's the first movie for quite a few accomplished actors.

Rangula Ratnam is a Telugu movie directed by B. N. Reddy, starring Chandra Mohan, Vanisri and Anjali Devi, under the banner of Vahini pictures. It is a social and political sattire involving a middle-class family in the backdrop of politics and elections. The film won National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu and golden Nandi Award for the best movie.[1][2] B. N. Reddy introduced many stalwarts like Chandra Mohan, Vanisri, Rekha and Vijaya Nirmala as young artists to the film industry with this movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Kinnera wrote:
truthbetold wrote:isn't that a BN reddy directed movie?  There were couple of great songs.  One is the title song by Ghantasala and the other is a devotional song on Sri Venkateshwara.
ya, ippude wiki lo check chesa. It was directed by B. N Reddy. Realized that the film also bagged some awards. It's the first movie for quite a few accomplished actors.

Rangula Ratnam is a Telugu movie directed by B. N. Reddy, starring Chandra Mohan, Vanisri and Anjali Devi, under the banner of Vahini pictures. It is a social and political sattire involving a middle-class family in the backdrop of politics and elections. The film won National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu and golden Nandi Award for the best movie.[1][2] B. N. Reddy introduced many stalwarts like Chandra Mohan, Vanisri, Rekha and Vijaya Nirmala as young artists to the film industry with this movie.

>>>You know I honestly thought you guys were talking about Rekz who's been missing in action for awhile.

Kris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:34 pm

Kris wrote:>>>You know I honestly thought you guys were talking about Rekz who's been missing in action for awhile.
Lol! Ya, it's been a while since we are missing her here. Same with Nila. Hope they come back. This place loses its spark without female posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:24 am

She speaks very good Telugu Smile
Looks just like she did when she grew up.
Cute eye makeup.

About our rekha, rekzu, no comments.

seven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:46 am

seven wrote:She speaks very good Telugu Smile
Cute eye makeup.

>>>Why? You think our rekzu can't go toe-to-toe on the telugu or eye make-up front? I will have you know our rekzu is no slouch.

P.S. Who is our rekzu? I may have spoken too soon Smile

Kris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:25 am

seven wrote:She speaks very good Telugu Smile
Cute eye makeup.

Gemini Ganesan's "wives" spoke Telugu (Pushpavalli & Savitri). So, it is not surprising that Rekha (Pushpavalli's daughter) can speak Telugu.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum