Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article on Hindian idiocy in MEA (External Affairs)

2 posters

Go down

Article on Hindian idiocy in MEA (External Affairs) Empty Article on Hindian idiocy in MEA (External Affairs)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:13 am

When I said I didn't understand what was being conveyed to me, this officer turned to an employee of the private agency and said all forms should be printed in Hindi also since "people don't understand what is printed".

Read the complete article. These people should be transferred to the Sanitation Dept...and not sit in the Ministry of EXTERNAL Affairs and that too in New Delhi.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Article on Hindian idiocy in MEA (External Affairs) Empty Re: Article on Hindian idiocy in MEA (External Affairs)

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Had he spoken in the ancient dead Sanskrit, the mother of all languages, Modi would have come down personally and handed over him the passport.

Where did I hear "mother of all l---" nonsense.Sadam Hussein's claim that it would be a mother of all wars 3 days before his army ran away from approaching American forces. A few years later the man who would launch the mother of all wars was hanging from a rope.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Article on Hindian idiocy in MEA (External Affairs) Empty Re: Article on Hindian idiocy in MEA (External Affairs)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Had he spoken in the ancient dead Sanskrit, the mother of all languages, Modi would have come down personally and handed over him the passport.

Where did I hear "mother of all l---" nonsense.Sadam Hussein's claim that it would be a mother of all wars 3 days before his army ran away from approaching American forces. A few years later the man who would launch the mother of all wars was hanging from a rope.

Please resubmit by incorrecting your post "appropriately"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down