Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a malayali singing a CM composition in telugu by a tamilian

5 posters

Go down

a malayali singing a CM composition in telugu by a tamilian Empty a malayali singing a CM composition in telugu by a tamilian

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:27 pm

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

a malayali singing a CM composition in telugu by a tamilian Empty Re: a malayali singing a CM composition in telugu by a tamilian

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:31 pm

i apologize in advance for this rashmun-style title. but folks like kinnera instigate such titles.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

a malayali singing a CM composition in telugu by a tamilian Empty Re: a malayali singing a CM composition in telugu by a tamilian

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:40 pm

We have no problem with Malayalis. We love Malayalis. It is only the stuck up tamilians that we oppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Kinnera wrote:We have no problem with Malayalis. We love Malayalis. It is only the stuck up tamilians that we oppose.

i hope you enjoy this telugu composition of patnam subrahmanya iyer, a tamilian (not sure about his level of stuck-upness), sung by k.j.yesudas, a christian malayali.

here is the sahityam in case you are curious:
http://www.karnatik.com/c1363.shtml
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:We have no problem with Malayalis. We love Malayalis. It is only the stuck up tamilians that we oppose.

i hope you enjoy this telugu composition of patnam subrahmanya iyer, a tamilian (not sure about his level of stuck-upness), sung by k.j.yesudas, a christian malayali.

Save all your efforts. I made it clear who we are opposed to.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

this thread prompted me to listen to this beautiful composition after a long time over and over again. thanks for instigating it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:47 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

this thread prompted me to listen to this beautiful composition after a long time over and over again. thanks for instigating it.
Shame on you to enjoy our compositions. Stick to your tamil.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:48 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

my joy is two-fold -- the beautiful music and your irritation. thanks!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:51 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

my joy is two-fold -- the beautiful music and your irritation. thanks!
I am having fun, not irritated. I hit you where it hurts the most. LOL! Gave you a taste of your own medicine. Your hypocrisy is exposed. Now give me your logic for opposing anyone to enjoy bhangras or garbas or dandiyas.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:19 pm

Kinnera wrote:Now give me your logic for opposing anyone to enjoy bhangras or garbas or dandiyas.

i wouldn't be able to do that. thankfully i haven't wasted a single minute of my adult life worrying about any of that.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Just imagining a Tamilian singing a Telugu composition.........

sarasasaamadaanai bhedadandai chaturaaaai ul un ai iy........
Well, forget it. LOL.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:36 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Just imagining a Tamilian singing a Telugu composition.........

Well, forget it. LOL.
This is one of those Telugu traits that I despise i.e making fun instead of appreciating non-telugus effort to speak in Telugu, especially coming from the guys that live in the US; this is similar to those nri telanganites that supported separate T state

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:53 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Just imagining a Tamilian singing a Telugu composition.........

Well, forget it. LOL.
This is one of those Telugu traits that I despise i.e making fun instead of appreciating non-telugus effort to speak in Telugu, especially coming from the guys that live in the US; this is similar to those nri telanganites that supported separate T state
Good to know that. I bet Jagan is a great Odarpu singer.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:13 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Well, forget it. LOL.
Good to know that. I bet Jagan is a great Odarpu singer.

LOL...he's a good multitasker too. buggalu-nimuruthu odaarpu paatulu paadatam aayanaki vacchu

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 am

Telugu accent is different than Tamil accent?  Shocked 

Guess for you guys punju Marathi Gujju bong must all sound the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:53 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Guess for to you guys punju Marathi Gujju bong must all sound the same.

not for to me.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:59 am

psst, who is this singing? I cannot view you tube videos from work. too lazy to check from my phone.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:59 am

Impedimenta wrote:psst, who is this singing? I cannot view you tube videos from work. too lazy to check from my phone.

KJY.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:06 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:psst, who is this singing? I cannot view you tube videos from work. too lazy to check from my phone.

KJY.

he has to be the most underrated of all CM musicians. never got his due place in the CM scene. a wholesome singer backed by a phenomenal voice, IMO. interestingly enough he sings comfortably with a range of 2.5 octaves, which is more than needed for CM.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

KJY.

he has to be the most underrated of all CM musicians. never got his due place in the CM scene. a wholesome singer backed by a phenomenal voice, IMO. interestingly enough he sings comfortably with a range of 2.5 octaves, which is more than needed for CM.

+1
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down