Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you listening to right now?

+29
seven
goodcitizn
southindian
pravalika nanda
FlowerPower
Impedimenta
Petrichor
FluteHolder
Nila
Maria S
chameli
Jeremiah Mburuburu
indophile
garam_kuta
Another Brick
.|Sublime|.
Mr. T
soul.peaceful
Mosquito
FreeStyle
Merlot Daruwala
Rekz
artood2
doofus_maximus
Propagandhi711
Kris
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
charvaka
33 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Mosquito Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:42 am

again. on repeat mode whole day (including while exercising). i must get over this tune by tomorrow. bad that i picked it up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:48 pm

this should help

barbad is not the word. its next to barbad.

and yes, the guy in white is Akon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:20 pm

yaaaaa i posted this song upthread. this makes my situation worse. it DOES NOT help. help! i need to get out of this refrain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:26 pm

oh i jut saw the vdo. the dancer is beautiful! dancing fursat se ...let me think wat can help :-? ta tak ta thai Very Happy i likes itttt!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:30 pm

laga hai chaska chaska
bura hai chaska chaska haha

listen to this till i find you something to get over ta tak thai

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Sad no help.

i'm travelling tomorrow and i have not uploaded this ta thaiya to my mp3 player. should work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:43 pm

i have a lost connection with this song. i was a siraj ud daulah once who was presiding over a broken kingdom and leading a tragic yet debauched life. in that life i fell in love with this danseuse and her "self" and was left disillusioned forever when i found out that her self was male or something equally profound. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote: i have not uploaded this ta thaiya

ta ta thai to be faithful to the lyrics of this song. uff this song. this is another toop-metkut. damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:39 pm

(3.55)

ta jham ta jham tari jhum ta jhenuka

(repeat)
(repeat)

ta ta jham, ta ta jham tari jham ta jhuNuka
ta ta jham, ta ta jham tari jham ta jhuNuka

ta ta (thai) jham, ta ta jham tari jham ta jhuNuka
(repeat)
(repeat)

ta ri ta jhe ne num (birdie num num)
(repeat)
kaka (uncle) jhenu kaka jhenu
ta ri ta jhe num
(repeat)

ta jhum
ta jhum
ta kaka jhum

jheeee tari jhum

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:35 pm

manhattan transfer, route 66

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:43 pm

MT doing a tisket a tasket:

the original:

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 pm

just listened to this song over fm. love it. juz tuuuuuu much gr88. rokzzzzz fultoo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:57 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Still not able to figure how to upload YouTube videos here

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Is that you krips ? Type [YouTube] then paste your link [/YouTube] that's it send

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:07 pm

seven wrote:Is that you krips ? Type [YouTube] then paste your link [/YouTube] that's it send
Seven's Q I only have one id here and one id on CH. Priya here and kripmaya on CH. Please read the poster's name. Mad Mad BTW your smiley is under water.
KripsyPriya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:59 pm

another way of embedding youtube links is by pressing "preview" button before you compose. then you will get the full console for formatting. in that, use this button to embed: What are you listening to right now? - Page 3 Tube10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:58 am

Sat morning I listening to boring phone conversation btw hubby & his boss...*yawn*
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:25 pm

He looks like a cave man. The silly girls are laughing, what for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Priya wrote:He looks like a cave man. The silly girls are laughing, what for?

That was a the fashion in TN in the late 70's, early 80's.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Priya wrote:He looks like a cave man. The silly girls are laughing, what for?

It's trend here ...such close to real life movies are big hit in tamil these days..
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:38 pm

My next number.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:47 pm

I love Trisha. Nice song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 pm

..and now..

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:24 pm

One more with trisha in it...love guys voice(Madhu balakrishna)

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Nice, what is the name of the movie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Priya wrote:Nice, what is the name of the movie?

"Ji"

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:52 pm

i like the female version better in sunidhi chauhan's voice and thats wat i am listening to but couldnt find that on YT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:11 pm

just heard this song in the car on radio. rokzz (especially the begali "majih" flourish/refrain in the middle...oh too enchanting) . further this song is a remix of one of doc.'s older song. euphoria will be remembered as a sensation in indian r&r history through posterity. thumbs up doc. and euphoria.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:40 pm

artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:21 am

Adrian Enescu - Invisible Movies-Part I

my younger likes it very much. he just made me send him a link. he observes that this is the ideal song for a long journey, by car, to a remote place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Prem Joshua - Saki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:28 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:...he observes that this is the ideal song for a long journey, by car, to a remote place.

he opines that this is an ideal song for a long journey, by car, to a remote place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:31 pm

check out the music album of Mausam people. Lovely music. rabba is my fav

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:33 am

Sri Vighnarajam Bhaje by Nithyasree Mahadevan

Sri Vighnarajam Bhaje by Priya Sisters

Incredibly beautiful rarely heard composition

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:54 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:45 am

darbar music festival 2009. lauly, lauly duet by ganesh and kumaresh.

darbar music festival 2009. priya sisters in action:

excellent presentation of both vids. too. as one viewer notes, ganesh and kumaresh have a macbook in front of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 am

wow, i did not know of this percussion instrument. darbar music festival 2009. sukhwinder singh solo on jori:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:33 am

oh this is just too good. darbar music festival 2010. rajhesh vaidhya on veena.

i think i'll stop now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:darbar music festival 2009. priya sisters in action:

yikes! those aren't the priya sisters. they only look as pretty. sawrry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:27 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:20 am

nice, soothing music. thanks for posting these blabberwock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:24 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:nice, soothing music. thanks for posting these blabberwock.

Glad you liked these - I am a big fan of Badalamenti/David Lynch combo - both music and the movies/TV series. Been on a marathon Badalamenti listening for the last 2 days.

Sorry, can't switch to carnatic in this mood. I will listen to your selection when I get out of this mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:40 am

blabberwock wrote:Glad you liked these - I am a big fan of Badalamenti/David Lynch combo - both music and the movies/TV series. Been on a marathon Badalamenti listening for the last 2 days.

i have downloaded them. after the hustle and bustle of carnatic yesterday, i am not in a mood for any more carnatic. blabberwock, what genre is this (the selections of badalamenti i mean)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:54 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
blabberwock wrote:Glad you liked these - I am a big fan of Badalamenti/David Lynch combo - both music and the movies/TV series. Been on a marathon Badalamenti listening for the last 2 days.

i have downloaded them. after the hustle and bustle of carnatic yesterday, i am not in a mood for any more carnatic. blabberwock, what genre is this (the selections of badalamenti i mean)?

No idea what genre it is - instrumental, jazz, atmospheric, pop? Not all pieces are soft and soothing. I love the music from most of David Lynch creations - movies like Mulholland Dr., Blue Velvet, TV series like Twin Peaks and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next