Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am hungwy

Go down

I am hungwy Empty I am hungwy

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Sad 

Back to top Go down

I am hungwy Empty Re: I am hungwy

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:02 pm

eat a fruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Kinnera wrote:eat a fruit

that was at work. taco bell on the way. that kind of food doesn't make you happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

that was at work. taco bell on the way. that kind of food doesn't make you happy.
taco bell? SighO! 

Eat a fruit or two and then drink a whole glass of almond milk before the tacobell arrives. You'll end up eating less than half of what you'd normally eat of the tacobell stuff, but still feel happy. Fewer cals+happy feeling. win-win. 

This thing is really working well for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

taco bell? SighO! 

Eat a fruit or two and then drink a whole glass of almond milk before the tacobell arrives. You'll end up eating less than half of what you'd normally eat of the tacobell stuff, but still feel happy. Fewer cals+happy feeling. win-win. 

at work, unless i pack things, vending machine is my only option. picked up taco bell on the way. meh. glad i hauled my ass to zumba later. no matter how bad i am feeling when i go to it, i almost always come back happy from it. there is always those couple of songs and moves that make you feel good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

taco bell? SighO! 

at work, unless i pack things, vending machine is my only option. picked up taco bell on the way. meh. glad i hauled my ass to zumba later. no matter how bad i am feeling when i go to it, i almost always come back happy from it. there is always those couple of songs and moves that make you feel good.
Ya, Zumba! They were always fun. I miss them. will start again next month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum