Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charles uncle says

Go down

charles uncle says Empty charles uncle says

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:14 pm

The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is not likely to make money nor find much fun in life.
— Charles Schwab

Back to top Go down

charles uncle says Empty Re: charles uncle says

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:04 pm

i need to quit my job then.  Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Kinnera wrote:i need to quit my job then.  Crying or Very sad

this advice is for men only Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:15 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

no, but i'm looking for an excuse to quit my job and sit at home. srsly! But with two kids in college, i can't do that right now. Tragedy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

no, but i'm looking for an excuse to quit my job and sit at home. srsly! But with two kids in college, i can't do that right now. Tragedy!

i like what i do, but i may not be able to sustain it for next 15-20 years. let's see how things go.

i have a list of low paying jobs in mind, that i would love to do. let's see if I ever try them out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:31 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

i like what i do, but i may not be able to sustain it for next 15-20 years. let's see how things go.

i have a list of low paying jobs in mind, that i would love to do. let's see if I ever try them out.
I like to work at a library, in the pin drop silent environment and peaceful surroundings....filing books. No tensions, no stress! I don't have to deal with ppl much. That's my dream job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:35 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I like to work at a library, in the pin drop silent environment and peaceful surroundings....filing books. No tensions, no stress! I don't have to deal with ppl much. That's my dream job!

mine is to pack things, ship them out, and mark them shipped in warehouses like amazon, netflix, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

mine is to pack things, ship them out, and mark them shipped in warehouses like amazon, netflix, etc.
Ya, that's a good one too. We just do our thing. No botherations!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down