What are you drinking right now?

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by southindian on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Ginger Tea

southindian

Posts : 3637
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Impedimenta on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:20 pm

not well. hot soup. nursing a back pain :-( people in the path of sandy, stay dry and stay safe.

Impedimenta

Posts : 2791
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Impedimenta wrote:not well. hot soup. nursing a back pain :-( people in the path of sandy, stay dry and stay safe.

sorry to hear about your back pain. Please take a look at this when you are able to:

http://www.allinahealth.org/CCS/doc/Alternative_Medicine/48/20101.htm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:43 pm



Last night.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Bittu on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:06 pm


Bittu

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2011-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Merlot Daruwala on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:10 pm

A nice bordeaux.

Merlot Daruwala

Posts : 4878
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by southindian on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Lassi

southindian

Posts : 3637
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by pravalika nanda on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:31 pm

southindian wrote:Lassi

hey, what are you doing at alcoholics anonymous?


Last edited by pravalika nanda on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

pravalika nanda

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2011-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:35 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
southindian wrote:Lassi

hey, what are you doing at alcoholics anonymous?
Janice, now that you are there, it is no longer anonymous.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by bw on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:23 pm


bw

Posts : 2922
Join date : 2012-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Nightcap last night.


Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:37 pm

A very nice syrah from a local winery.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:01 pm



the best of its kind.

MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 12711
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Chai latte


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Kris on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:05 pm

southindian wrote:Ginger Tea

>>Just got done half hr back with an asian pear mojito and two regular mojitos accompanied by some salad with chicken breast strips and a couple of other asian type appetizers (asparagus, spices string beans) at PF Changs. No dinnner tonight.

Kris

Posts : 5272
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:02 am

Kris wrote:
southindian wrote:Ginger Tea

>>Just got done half hr back with an asian pear mojito and two regular mojitos accompanied by some salad with chicken breast strips and a couple of other asian type appetizers (asparagus, spices string beans) at PF Changs. No dinnner tonight.

I never noticed Asians dining at PF Chang and its mostly white- also loud, perhaps because of the bar, but then the crowd is not young either.. the food is good for me though

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Impedimenta on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:20 am

Alcohol

Impedimenta

Posts : 2791
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by southindian on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:20 am

Grande-Bold

southindian

Posts : 3637
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Merlot Daruwala on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 am

1. A pint of Hitachino, a Japanese white ale: Awesome

2. A pint of Belgian Duvel blond ale with a strong cherry flavor: Ok (with apologies to Max)

3. A glass of Chianti over dinner

Merlot Daruwala

Posts : 4878
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:1. A pint of Hitachino, a Japanese white ale: Awesome

2. A pint of Belgian Duvel blond ale with a strong cherry flavor: Ok (with apologies to Max)

3. A glass of Chianti over dinner

All at the same meal?

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:52 pm


Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:21 am

discovered a pub recently which has 50 different beers on tap. when i have an hour's wait on saturday, i have been popping down there to sample their wares. some really nice paulaner hefe on tap and sampling various IPAs from around the country. full sail from oregon is top notch as is jack's abbey's hoponious, a local IPA.

MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 12711
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Merlot Daruwala on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:06 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:discovered a pub recently which has 50 different beers on tap. when i have an hour's wait on saturday, i have been popping down there to sample their wares. some really nice paulaner hefe on tap and sampling various IPAs from around the country. full sail from oregon is top notch as is jack's abbey's hoponious, a local IPA.

Where's this? Pls post a link - I might come visiting next month.

Merlot Daruwala

Posts : 4878
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:discovered a pub recently which has 50 different beers on tap. when i have an hour's wait on saturday, i have been popping down there to sample their wares. some really nice paulaner hefe on tap and sampling various IPAs from around the country. full sail from oregon is top notch as is jack's abbey's hoponious, a local IPA.

Post pictures, Il Professore.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:27 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

really cute- those roses speak volumes !

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

really cute- those roses speak volumes !

Much obsessed with me, frog-faced wussy Iyer boy?

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

really cute- those roses speak volumes !

Much obsessed with me, frog-faced wussy Iyer boy?

a project study, still evaluating Wink

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:33 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

really cute- those roses speak volumes !

Much obsessed with me, frog-faced wussy Iyer boy?

a project study, still evaluating Wink

You should spend that time on researching cosmetic surgeons to fix that frog-face of yours.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

really cute- those roses speak volumes !

Much obsessed with me, frog-faced wussy Iyer boy?

a project study, still evaluating Wink

You should spend that time on researching cosmetic surgeons to fix that frog-face of yours.

lemme share a secret with you - i am not french, OK..i mean that 'OK'

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:44 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

lemme share a secret with you - i am not french, OK..i mean that 'OK'

Dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, anger has made you wobble between comprehensibility and incomprehensibility. Please don't lose it. There must still be some money left after spending all those college funds to treat your face.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

lemme share a secret with you - i am not french, OK..i mean that 'OK'

Dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, anger has made you wobble between comprehensibility and incomprehensibility. Please don't lose it. There must still be some money left after spending all those college funds to treat your face.

your OCD with some anonymous handle's face..hmm.. may be JM could be right after all cheers

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

your OCD with some anonymous handle's face..hmm.. may be JM could be right after all cheers

Ah! The irony! You are talking about OCD after stalking anonymous handles for years.

PS: When I call you a frog-face, it is coz you are frog-faced. Not coz you are anonymous.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

your OCD with some anonymous handle's face..hmm.. may be JM could be right after all cheers

Ah! The irony! You are talking about OCD after stalking anonymous handles for years.

PS: When I call you a frog-face, it is coz you are frog-faced. Not coz you are anonymous.

ooooh.. so delusional, affraid

sorry m'am..i am not another one from arlington !

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:37 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

ooooh.. so delusional, affraid

sorry m'am..i am not another one from arlington !

Oh you are no wannabe Iyer. Just a wussy Iyer with a frog-face.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ooooh.. so delusional, affraid

sorry m'am..i am not another one from arlington !

Oh you are no wannabe Iyer. Just a wussy Iyer with a frog-face.

wow..pretty deep that is...playing with someone's ball ?..i mean the crystal type

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:53 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ooooh.. so delusional, affraid

sorry m'am..i am not another one from arlington !

Oh you are no wannabe Iyer. Just a wussy Iyer with a frog-face.

wow..pretty deep that is...playing with someone's ball ?..i mean the crystal type

Now, now, now, frog-faced wussy Iyer boy! Not the kind you massage in Arlington, is it?

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ooooh.. so delusional, affraid

sorry m'am..i am not another one from arlington !

Oh you are no wannabe Iyer. Just a wussy Iyer with a frog-face.

wow..pretty deep that is...playing with someone's ball ?..i mean the crystal type

Now, now, now, frog-faced wussy Iyer boy! Not the kind you massage in Arlington, is it?

ain't you confusing with your CJ partner? bounce

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:56 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

ain't you confusing with your CJ partner? bounce

Not at all. Wussy frog-faced Iyer boy likes to massage wannabe Iyer, coz wussy Iyer boy is a wuss.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ain't you confusing with your CJ partner? bounce

Not at all. Wussy frog-faced Iyer boy likes to massage wannabe Iyer, coz wussy Iyer boy is a wuss.

your delusional OCD is quite promising for a project study

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:02 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ain't you confusing with your CJ partner? bounce

Not at all. Wussy frog-faced Iyer boy likes to massage wannabe Iyer, coz wussy Iyer boy is a wuss.

your delusional OCD is quite promising for a project study

Oh more research now? Maybe you should make fixing that face of yours, your 1st project.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ain't you confusing with your CJ partner? bounce

Not at all. Wussy frog-faced Iyer boy likes to massage wannabe Iyer, coz wussy Iyer boy is a wuss.

your delusional OCD is quite promising for a project study

Oh more research now? Maybe you should make fixing that face of yours, your 1st project.

.not getting any more facials huh? Sad

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:10 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

.not getting any more facials huh? Sad

Sorry, wussy frog-faced Iyer boy. A facial won't fix your face. You need cosmetic surgery.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

.not getting any more facials huh? Sad

Sorry, wussy frog-faced Iyer boy. A facial won't fix your face. You need cosmetic surgery.

experience speaks huh? don't lose hope. j/k Razz

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:21 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

.not getting any more facials huh? Sad

Sorry, wussy frog-faced Iyer boy. A facial won't fix your face. You need cosmetic surgery.

experience speaks huh? don't lose hope. j/k Razz

Dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, one need to experience only one look at your face to declare that you need cosmetic surgery.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

.not getting any more facials huh? Sad

Sorry, wussy frog-faced Iyer boy. A facial won't fix your face. You need cosmetic surgery.

experience speaks huh? don't lose hope. j/k Razz

Dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, one need to experience only one look at your face to declare that you need cosmetic surgery.

aaaaaaaha.. it's the DKheads syndrome except its for the boys you crave....so what gothra you are?

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:30 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

.not getting any more facials huh? Sad

Sorry, wussy frog-faced Iyer boy. A facial won't fix your face. You need cosmetic surgery.

experience speaks huh? don't lose hope. j/k Razz

Dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, one need to experience only one look at your face to declare that you need cosmetic surgery.

aaaaaaaha.. it's the DKheads syndrome except its for the boys you crave....so what gothra you are?

Dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, you can tell so much from gothra? The fact you are a wussy Iyer boy is not enough in itself?

Hellsangel

Posts : 13304
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:13 am

ice-cold fresh coconut water.



have taken a fancy for it these days.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:16 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:ice-cold fresh coconut water.



have taken a fancy for it these days.
Oh.bhaiyaji ! you are something ! so fresh this picture is like the LIRIL advert! so you prechilled the glass as well. so you take this fresh amrutha out of coconut , cool it and drink it, unless you have a big cold storage space Smile in the basement or something

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by garam_kuta on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Oh.bhaiyaji ! you are something ! so fresh this picture is like the LIRIL advert! so you prechilled the glass as well. so you take this fresh amrutha out of coconut , cool it and drink it, unless you have a big cold storage space Smile in the basement or something

please don't tell me its frosted glass as it is not sweating much outside !

garam_kuta

Posts : 3106
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:34 am

no no, not frosted. two coconuts are put in the fridge for me everyday. Smile i know it would be better putting the water in the fridge and that the water has a long shelf life but this is what ganpath does.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum