Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how i shocked myself

5 posters

Go down

how i shocked myself Empty how i shocked myself

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:09 am

So, I have two people in my team who have the same name as one of my exes.

In the status calls, I usually jot notes which are generally keywords, and I doodle, and I write random stuff; then I make a checklist or an email out of them, if substantial. Sometimes its a lot, sometimes nothing.

So today, I was asking people about the status of one of those guys who I mentioned above, then made a note to myself to make sure I remember to follow up on that track with him later. However, all I jotted down was his name and the random version # he is working on. Then, as the meeting progressed, I made a design around it, obliterating the version a little bit. Then I hung up and went to the restroom. Then I came back, to see a sticky pad in BIG handwriting declaring my exes name. I was like WTH and tore out the note, and then realized why the name was there, and ...

anyway, so this was the story of how I shocked myself.

Back to top Go down

how i shocked myself Empty Re: how i shocked myself

Post by michelle2 Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:09 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
I have two people in my team who have the same name as one of my exes.

not only do you live in an indian ghetto in edison, new jersey, you also seem to work only with indians, in a country in which the population of indians is a small minority, about 1%. moreover, you eat only indian food, speak mostly in your native language, hindi, and watch only hindi movies. i wonder why you don't live in india. do you not like hindus?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:50 am

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

not only do you live in an indian ghetto in edison, new jersey, you also seem to work only with indians, in a country in which the population of indians is a small minority, about 1%. moreover, you eat only indian food, speak mostly in your native language, hindi, and watch only hindi movies. i wonder why you don't live in india. do you not like hindus?

That is something that I ask all desis, vitenamese, Chinkus, and most importantly iSlamis... Good point...

But, hindu hating is your specialty...oh...BTW, notice how the Keral Clan congregate at Onam festival... Kerals are one of the mostest clanish I have come across....

Hell... I am sure even you are invited for the coming Onam...in your not-so-insignificant town.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:22 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

That is something that I ask all desis, vitenamese, Chinkus, and most importantly iSlamis... Good point...

But, hindu hating is your specialty...oh...BTW, notice how the Keral Clan congregate at Onam festival... Kerals are one of the mostest clanish I have come across....

Hell... I am sure even you are invited for the coming Onam...in your not-so-insignificant town.
+1

Why do you continue raising old man's blood pressure? He may only have a few years or months ahead of him.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:55 am

southindian wrote:Why do you continue raising old man's blood pressure? He may only have a few years or months ahead of him.

"raising the old man's blood pressure," not "raising old man's blood pressure."

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:02 pm

michelle2 wrote:
southindian wrote:Why do you continue raising old man's blood pressure? He may only have a few years or months ahead of him.

Yay! Today's dollar, Ammachi!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Yay! Today's dollar, Ammachi!

More like a dime. southindian , throw a dime at michelle like you would throw a dollar at the shoeshine boy. This one just polishes your english.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:47 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

m2 darling, humor me. where did I say my ex in an indian. could be a tom, dick, or harry, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down