Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching

3 posters

Go down

Watching Empty Watching

Post by Impedimenta Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:38 pm

...the Bill o'Reilly/Jon Stewart debate of 2012, Rumble in DC. OMG, hilarious! someone at work brought this up in a conversation yesterday which prompted me to look for it. I am glad I did...

It's on youtube, the entire debate. OF course, this was a "fun" debate and given that Jon stewart is nothing but a name calling funnyman[sometimes a jackass]there were moments where he went overboard, not that Bill seemed to mind. Bill otoh, actually spoke about "issues" like it was a serious debate. Hilarious.

Hope folks did not vote for Obamarama because they were Stewart fans:-) Some self deprecating humor as well which ceased to be funny after a few attempts.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Watching Empty Re: Watching

Post by nevada Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Impedimenta wrote:...the Bill o'Reilly/Jon Stewart debate of 2012, Rumble in DC. OMG, hilarious! someone at work brought this up in a conversation yesterday which prompted me to look for it. I am glad I did...

It's on youtube, the entire debate. OF course, this was a "fun" debate and given that Jon stewart is nothing but a name calling funnyman[sometimes a jackass]there were moments where he went overboard, not that Bill seemed to mind. Bill otoh, actually spoke about "issues" like it was a serious debate. Hilarious.

Hope folks did not vote for Obamarama because they were Stewart fans:-) Some self deprecating humor as well which ceased to be funny after a few attempts.

Sleep  Sleep Sleep  politics is so boooringggg!!!!!!

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:27 pm

nevada wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:...the Bill o'Reilly/Jon Stewart debate of 2012, Rumble in DC. OMG, hilarious! someone at work brought this up in a conversation yesterday which prompted me to look for it. I am glad I did...

Sleep  Sleep Sleep  politics is so boooringggg!!!!!!

:-( try it, the video is actually hilarious. And, don't judge the book by it's cover. Thank you :-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:14 pm

The host starts by noting how O’Reilly was “furious” over the media reaction to the Aug. 9 police shooting of unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown Jr. — though perhaps not too “furious” over the shooting itself.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2014/08/27/daily-shows-jon-stewart-obliterates-fox-news-coverage-of-ferguson/?tid=trending_strip_4

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down