Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curry leaves

+11
Propagandhi711
b_A
truthbetold
Kris
Maria S
confuzzled dude
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
FluteHolder
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
seven
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Curry leaves - Page 2 Empty Re: Curry leaves

Post by b_A Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:54 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:i really like curry leaves. but that's because i am a madrasi idiot (i think -- which i seldom do). but my acquaintance with curry leaves goes back to the time i had had hyderabadi biryani in hotal nagarjuna (brigade road) in bangalore. the curry leaves and the tenderest mutton in the biryani (best goat meat you get in india, i am convinced, for i tried in swati again, is in karnataka) blew me totally over. not to mention the thin onion raita with curry leaves to pour into your biryani -- oooh. i don't want awadhi ghee in my biryani -- awadhi biryani is rottten ghee shit (i am now convinced). but i say that because i am a madrasi idiot, he he. HK taught me how to make curry leaves chutney (that, again, i had tasted in nagarjuna). that chutney is repeated in my house but only after coriander chutney, he he. coriander chutney rocks! to be honest we made curry leaves chutney twice and then forget about it, he he. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Is that a typo ?
no it is not a typo. it is obvious i am HK. i was being flippant. but i am not that killikilli. i recall you mentioning somewhere that it was me. you are right only half the time i'd reckon.
actually I am right all the time. Only the validation takes some time sometimes. Some people like you who have nothing to hide, admit right away. Others will go down kicking and screaming, but go down they will.
A question to you as you are a friend of the talented "AS". What do you think prompted him to confess in Sulekha? Boredom? A taunt to people who were not able to figure out? It is not repentance because he continued to do his thing after the confession.

which confession? was it from my time?
You participated in Sulekha forums and you don't know about "the confession" ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:56 am

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
b_A wrote:

Is that a typo ?
no it is not a typo. it is obvious i am HK. i was being flippant. but i am not that killikilli. i recall you mentioning somewhere that it was me. you are right only half the time i'd reckon.
actually I am right all the time. Only the validation takes some time sometimes. Some people like you who have nothing to hide, admit right away. Others will go down kicking and screaming, but go down they will.
A question to you as you are a friend of the talented "AS". What do you think prompted him to confess in Sulekha? Boredom? A taunt to people who were not able to figure out? It is not repentance because he continued to do his thing after the confession.

no I don't actually. Arvind Swamy was gone by the time I joined. I just heard his and some bang alore's name over and over. Some AS posted here once I think, but not sure what handle it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:18 pm

b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:i really like curry leaves. but that's because i am a madrasi idiot (i think -- which i seldom do). but my acquaintance with curry leaves goes back to the time i had had hyderabadi biryani in hotal nagarjuna (brigade road) in bangalore. the curry leaves and the tenderest mutton in the biryani (best goat meat you get in india, i am convinced, for i tried in swati again, is in karnataka) blew me totally over. not to mention the thin onion raita with curry leaves to pour into your biryani -- oooh. i don't want awadhi ghee in my biryani -- awadhi biryani is rottten ghee shit (i am now convinced). but i say that because i am a madrasi idiot, he he. HK taught me how to make curry leaves chutney (that, again, i had tasted in nagarjuna). that chutney is repeated in my house but only after coriander chutney, he he. coriander chutney rocks! to be honest we made curry leaves chutney twice and then forget about it, he he. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Is that a typo ?
i appreciate your assessment of me. i will revise my estimate that you are right by 10% and 10% more by the confidence you have in yourself. Smile so, i think, you are right 70% of the time. 

re: AS. he stopped posting "profusely" or "multiple-ly" after his confession. yet he used to lurk (as i do nowadays) and ometimes post in handles to rebuke people he disliked (QB) and there might have been other incidents that i am not aware of. (who does not dislike QB -- please raise your mouse.) he came out of hiding only once (post his confession) to help smitasamm -- that is the quality of a GEM of guy. then he went back into hiding. he was on ymsn as a buddy with bw and bw and me were ymsn buddies too back then. bw told me that she had encouraged him to participate more in such but he had replied saying that he was not interested. so, to sum it up, IMO, he had decided to quit online forums right when he made that confession. hope that answers your question. if it doesn't, ask away. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

no I don't actually. Arvind Swamy was gone by the time I joined. I just heard his and some bang alore's name over and over. Some AS posted here once I think, but not sure what handle it was.
get real. i was all over the page suggesting to qb that qb-r was AS and not you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Mr. HK,

Things are fine, thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you. 
Can certainly understand your personal food preferences!  

But, I must say..in my humble opinion.."good biriyani" can never be overrated Smile .
I am familiar with a few kinds..Vellore (they also call it Arcot), Thalapakatu, Dindigul, Hyderabadi, Bombay and of course, original 'family recipes'! 

No matter what kind of preparation, Muslim hotels (usually Non-veg), chefs/cooks make the best biriyani, imo!  

Interesting comments about mixing raita or yogurt pachadi/salads. I used to like the combo..but, nowadays, don't like it..just like plain sliced onions, tomatoes..or slices of boiled eggs on the side.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:28 pm

b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
b_A wrote:

Is that a typo ?

mmbwahahahaha rofl clearly alzheimer, eh?
Curry leaves - Page 2 Tumblr_myiszfdZF11rman8co1_400

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:31 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

get real. i was all over the page suggesting to qb that qb-r was AS and not you.

That thread? I r'ber that thread. Rashmun was after me insisting qb-r was me, for days, and in return I was calling him all kinds of names. Then you came in with some post about the writing styles of QB-R and AS, and that was laid to rest. Don't remember confession part of it.

aaah, AS was a ym buddy. Did you really solve the mystery or did you just ask him directly. I can think of him to be DM, MM, even MS, but since I never interacted with him I don't know. But come on, AS can't be PN.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

That thread? I r'ber that thread. Rashmun was after me insisting qb-r was me, for days, and in return I was calling him all kinds of names. Then you came in with some post about the writing styles of QB-R and AS, and that was laid to rest. Don't remember confession part of it.

aaah, AS was a ym buddy. Did you really solve the mystery or did you just ask him directly. I can think of him to be DM, MM, even MS, but since I never interacted with him I don't know. But come on, AS can't be PN.

I think AS confessed after his 'Just Curious' handle got a lot of flak as it was a bit too judgmental, unkind and cuzzing - hmm I wonder the search for cuz will pick this up and make PN no longer enjoy the singular distinction Sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I misread. AS was not your buddy. he was BW's buddy, the same time u were her buddy. It's BW who solved this mystery, apparently. Maybe there is more to the story *excitedly goes to buy popcorn*. But come on, AS can't be PN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Maria S wrote:Mr. HK,

But, I must say..in my humble opinion.."good biriyani" can never be overrated Smile .
I am familiar with a few kinds..Vellore (they also call it Arcot), Thalapakatu, Dindigul, Hyderabadi, Bombay and of course, original 'family recipes'! 

No matter what kind of preparation, Muslim hotels (usually Non-veg), chefs/cooks make the best biriyani, imo!  

Interesting comments about mixing raita or yogurt pachadi/salads. I used to like the combo..but, nowadays, don't like it..just like plain sliced onions, tomatoes..or slices of boiled eggs on the side.
very interesting maria. alibaba is NOW considered the best biryani joint in kolkata. i ordered "special" mutton biryani. they did clean the mutton. much to my delight they gave halved potatoes and much to my surprise 2 boiled eggs. i did not like the whole experience because of the bland eggs and no raita Razz to each his own. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:just called nagajuna. they confirmed they don't use curry leaves in their biryani. i must be recalling the flavour from the raita (which i customarily mix with the biryani). case closed.

Your diligence in this matter is much appreciated saar. The curry leaves could also have been in the accompanying red gravy.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:49 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:

very interesting maria. alibaba is NOW considered the best biryani joint in kolkata. i ordered "special" mutton biryani. they did clean the mutton. much to my delight they gave halved potatoes and much to my surprise 2 boiled eggs. i did not like the whole experience because of the bland eggs and no raita Razz to each his own. Smile

hello idiot-- check out thalaserry biriyani.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:19 pm

OMG!
Hi HK <hugs>
Longtime. Hru?

I thought about you whenever I stumbled upon a good photo of food on food gawker Dotcom.

I thot you were some troll n responded carelessly to your post. Will pay attention n read it again SmileSmile

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:36 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
b_A wrote:

Is that a typo ?
i appreciate your assessment of me. i will revise my estimate that you are right by 10% and 10% more by the confidence you have in yourself. Smile so, i think, you are right 70% of the time. 

re: AS. he stopped posting "profusely" or "multiple-ly" after his confession. yet he used to lurk (as i do nowadays) and ometimes post in handles to rebuke people he disliked (QB) and there might have been other incidents that i am not aware of. (who does not dislike QB -- please raise your mouse.) he came out of hiding only once (post his confession) to help smitasamm -- that is the quality of a GEM of guy. then he went back into hiding. he was on ymsn as a buddy with bw and bw and me were ymsn buddies too back then. bw told me that she had encouraged him to participate more in such but he had replied saying that he was not interested. so, to sum it up, IMO, he had decided to quit online forums right when he made that confession. hope that answers your question. if it doesn't, ask away. Smile
I remember about smitasamm - you and AS taking the initiative to help her. That's why I thought that he is your buddy. Cuz it involved money transfers, you must've known his real name and address too  Wink .

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

You either don't know AS or pretending. The PN persona is a piece of cake for AS. He had another one , the male version of PN , the jobless fella.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:43 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
b_A wrote:

Is that a typo ?

Look who is back. Where is petrichor ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:43 pm

seven wrote:OMG!
Hi HK <hugs>
Longtime. Hru?

I thought about you whenever I stumbled upon a good photo of food on food gawker Dotcom.

I thot you were some troll n responded carelessly to your post. Will pay attention n read it again SmileSmile
Don't be careless with your SuCH account, he might hack into it Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 pm

b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
b_A wrote:

Is that a typo ?

I remember about smitasamm - you and AS taking the initiative to help her. That's why I thought that he is your buddy. Cuz it involved money transfers, you must've known his real name and address too  Wink .
half indian brit girl?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:53 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

You either don't know AS or pretending. The PN persona is a piece of cake for AS. He had another one , the male version of PN , the jobless fella.

i don't know AS and never interacted with him. He was before my times.

I knew jobless fella, and he knew a lot of marathi and hindi. So now, AS knew tamil, telugu, marathi and hindi? Serious question.

Too flippant to call JLF a male "version" of PN. I see no similarities.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
No surprises there.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:12 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
No surprises there.

have you experienced JLF onslaught? We had to make sulekha disable pics and links coz of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
No surprises there.

have you experienced JLF onslaught? We had to make sulekha disable pics and links coz of him.

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_beware-of-abcd-citizen-desi-girls-1027432

Flip it around and you have the PN character complaining about FOB desi guys.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:34 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
No surprises there.

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_beware-of-abcd-citizen-desi-girls-1027432

so now AS=SP=PN=MS=DM=JLF???

you didn't answer my question. Have you experienced JLF onslaught... live... over the years... through his different handles?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
No surprises there.

you didn't answer my question. Have you experienced JLF onslaught... live... over the years... through his different handles?
As RS_K , didn't you say SP=JLF here ? http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_paging-ranpar-907649
I don't know what that live onslaught means.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:54 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hi HK <hugs>
Longtime. Hru?

Don't be careless with your SuCH account, he might hack into it Razz
anyone can have it. idc.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:04 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
No surprises there.

As RS_K , didn't you say SP=JLF here ?  http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_paging-ranpar-907649

Not sure if that rs-k was me or my hacked id. Ranpar was me. Hard to recollect the context of 6 years ago. To me it looks like rs-k handle is parodying/mocking someone who may have said that. From SP's response looks like he is joking too after expressing surprise.

JLF onslaught. By live I meant to be on sulekha when he was most actively trolling. Seems to me you added JLF to your equals list just recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:11 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

hello idiot-- check out thalaserry biriyani.
will! noted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:17 am

b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
b_A wrote:

Is that a typo ?

we chatted on email. at that time the migration to such was under way. his real name is arvind swamy and he has roots in bangalore (that's where i transferred the money to). i highly doubt jbf was him because a tw says, jbf was fluent in hindi and marathi -- as was not. i also doubt pm = as. BUT i am not a good detective.

@ tw -- qb-r mystery i solved on my own for i was not in touch with bw then. i got in touch with bw through chat and messenger in such.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:33 am

i meant pn is not as and not pm is not as in the above post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:46 am

Hi HK <hugs>
Longtime. Hru?

<hugs> Smile i am glad food blogs remind you of me! trust all is well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:52 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

As RS_K , didn't you say SP=JLF here ?  http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_paging-ranpar-907649

Not sure if that rs-k was me or my hacked id. Ranpar was me. Hard to recollect the context of 6 years ago. To me it looks like rs-k handle is parodying/mocking someone who may have said that. From SP's response looks like he is joking too after expressing surprise.

JLF onslaught. By live I meant to be on sulekha when he was most actively trolling. Seems to me you added JLF to your equals list just recently.

just investigated that thread further. That rs-k id is not me. it's the hacker.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:14 am

b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
b_A wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
b_A wrote:

Is that a typo ?

Look who is back. Where is petrichor ?

uh oh! take another look or you're gonna miserably fail in WAIS-IV -PS Sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:59 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Was it JLF who used to post amusing stories about his dating chronicles ? or some other handle ?
Inability to browse sulekha forums forces one to rely on memories which can be unreliable.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:03 pm

JLF had many handles that he made no attempt to mask and he posted on many many things in mostly bad language. I will start recounting when I have time and am not in general repelled by the idea.

Tell me what you remember. Were you around much in 2008-2009 phase? Would be hard to be around in that phase and not remember JLF.

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:08 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

Was it JLF who used to post amusing stories about his dating chronicles ? or some other handle ?
Inability to browse sulekha forums forces one to rely on memories which can be unreliable.
Yes, that was him.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:11 pm

nevada wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Yes, that was him.
he was suicidal too talked about it frequently.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Is this Identity resolution of multiple handles done wholly from the information on the forum threads or has significant inputs from the chat room conversations? Generally, I'm not curious about which set of handles is the same person. However, in the last two days, I realized that even if I get curious I have insufficient information (other than confessions made by those handles on any threads) to establish the Identity behind the handles. And it seems many regulars here are able to establish Identities behind the handles and de-dupe fairly easily.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:41 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
nevada wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

Yes, that was him.
Ok. I think JLF is one of the confessed handles of AS. Regarding marathi/hindi  etc , I am now begining to think that maybe this AS was a group project. One of the interesting thing about the confession post was that it talked about "we"/"us" like "we were surprised at the number of fake handles that AS created" or "the extent of the problem surprised us" etc.
How I wish that somebody can reproduce that Confessions post or a link to it.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:46 pm

b_A wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
nevada wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Yes, that was him.
Ok. I think JLF is one of the confessed handles of AS. Regarding marathi/hindi  etc , I am now begining to think that maybe this AS was a group project. One of the interesting thing about the confession post was that it talked about "we"/"us" like "we were surprised at the number of fake handles that AS created" or "the extent of the problem surprised us" etc.

there was a handle "jobless" on chat back in those days. he was always beside himself with worry and complained about his life, lack of dates and yes, kept wanting to kill himself. the "gurls" on chat used to console him. he was harmless and funny. he knew tamil, if i recall right. this was before AS made his confession.

i don't know anything about this other JLF on the forums.

where's sancho when i need her!!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:11 pm

bw wrote:
b_A wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
nevada wrote:
b_A wrote:
Yes, that was him.

there was a handle "jobless" on chat back in those days. he was always beside himself with worry and complained about his life, lack of dates and yes, kept wanting to kill himself. the "gurls" on chat used to console him. he was harmless and funny. he knew tamil, if i recall right. this was before AS made his confession.

i don't know anything about this other JLF on the forums.

where's sancho when i need her!!

Someone should page QB and ask for her recollection of AS aka JBF aka LibranLover. They didn't get along that well IIRC.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:45 pm

smArtha wrote:Is this Identity resolution of multiple handles done wholly from the information on the forum threads or has significant inputs from the chat room conversations? Generally, I'm not curious about which set of handles is the same person. However, in the last two days, I realized that even if I get curious I have insufficient information (other than confessions made by those handles on any threads) to establish the Identity behind the handles. And it seems many regulars here are able to establish Identities behind the handles and de-dupe fairly easily.

Some suchers strive to know the real IDs of handles here. Not mildly curious like you and I, they REALLY want to know BAD. What they do once they know varies depending on their interactions with them. If they can't find the real name-location-number, the quest begins to see if they are some other handle. Right now seems like AS is the default handle for everyone. Now we are seeing it as a 'group' project. Wonder how many people are this invested in suchers' lives.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:48 pm

JBF was the most boring whiny handle on sulekha. he kept threatening to off himself but never did. all that aside why do you all obsess over handle identities?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:05 pm

some other lethally boring handles were anthrone the whiny iyengar woman with the pennsylvania dutch husband, aa, and denice menace also perpetually whining about her neglectful husband and life in general.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:33 pm

What have they got to do with curry leaves?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:36 pm

seven wrote:What have they got to do with curry leaves?

lots of cooking and stirring and smoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
smArtha wrote:Is this Identity resolution of multiple handles done wholly from the information on the forum threads or has significant inputs from the chat room conversations? Generally, I'm not curious about which set of handles is the same person. However, in the last two days, I realized that even if I get curious I have insufficient information (other than confessions made by those handles on any threads) to establish the Identity behind the handles. And it seems many regulars here are able to establish Identities behind the handles and de-dupe fairly easily.

Some suchers strive to know the real IDs of handles here. Not mildly curious like you and I, they REALLY want to know BAD. What they do once they know varies depending on their interactions with them. If they can't find the real name-location-number, the quest begins to see if they are some other handle. Right now seems like AS is the default handle for everyone. Now we are seeing it as a 'group' project. Wonder how many people are this invested in suchers' lives.
People who are willing to trade recent FB pictures of friends in exchange for identities of others should not call themselves mildly curious.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:59 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

People who are willing to trade recent FB pictures of friends in exchange for identities of others should not call themselves mildly curious.

I had posted a long response to this but deleted that. Please don't twist events to suit your needs. The private, keyword private, photos of that suchini were shown to me without me asking for them. Now I am not a saint that I will refuse to see them when offered unconditionally. That makes me mildly curious and not a creep. Also I had shown old pics of kinns in return, many days later. The one she had shared with 3-4 people on chat. I didn't "willingly" do it to see someone else's pictures but was cajoled into it (I know still my fault). I already knew the identity of that suchini, although I had never bothered to google for her pics before that. The other thing you keep mentioning about recent pics of kinns, and her name and Facebook profile. That wasn't me. The dude had learned her name over time and I remember him telling me so. Once you know the name it's not that hard to get the fb profile, I remember him telling me the same too. You can now proceed to call me a fat ass pathological liar but that doesn't change anything. Only a matter of who you want to believe more and I can't change that belief of yours nor will I try. But I will continue giving my stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:11 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I had posted a long response to this but deleted that. Please don't twist events to suit your needs. The private, keyword private, photos of that suchini were shown to me without me asking for them. Now I am not a saint that I will refuse to see them when offered unconditionally. That makes me mildly curious and not a creep. Also I had shown old pics of kinns in return, many days later. The one she had shared with 3-4 people on chat. I didn't "willingly" do it to see someone else's pictures but was cajoled into it (I know still my fault). I already knew the identity of that suchini, although I had never bothered to google for her pics before that. The other thing you keep mentioning about recent pics of kinns, and her name and Facebook profile. That wasn't me. The dude had learned her name over time and I remember him telling me so. Once you know the name it's not that hard to get the fb profile, I remember him telling me the same too. You can now proceed to call me a fat ass pathological liar but that doesn't change anything. Only a matter of who you want to believe more and I can't change that belief of yours nor will I try. But I will continue giving my stand.

- In your earlier post , you said that you showed the picture from the deleted folder and now you say you had shown many days later. It is difficult to maintain consistency when you are being economical with the truth.

- https://such.forumotion.com/t9731-poll-how-many-chers-suchers-blogger-you-have-met-in-person#74015
you meet SuCH'ers without telling them who you are . Does that make you a stalker or just "mildly curious" ?

- https://such.forumotion.com/t12217-what-is-your-earliest-memory#94345 . pay attention to " Ch-Er # 4. Met for drinks and gossiped the hell out about every ch-Er under the sun. Found out deep secrets of people I didn't know earlier. " You deleted that post but unfortunately for you Maria replied to that. And as propa said in the post below that, you calling someone snoopy is something.

Please drop that holier-than-thou attitude.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:21 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

- In your earlier post , you said that you showed the picture from the deleted folder and now you say you had shown many days later. It is difficult to maintain consistency when you are being economical with the truth.

-  https://such.forumotion.com/t9731-poll-how-many-chers-suchers-blogger-you-have-met-in-person#74015
you meet SuCH'ers without telling them who you are . Does that make you a stalker or just "mildly curious" ?

- https://such.forumotion.com/t12217-what-is-your-earliest-memory#94345  . pay attention to " Ch-Er # 4. Met for drinks and gossiped the hell out about every ch-Er under the sun. Found out deep secrets of people I didn't know earlier. "  You deleted that post but unfortunately for you Maria replied to that. And as propa said in the post below that, you calling someone snoopy is something.

Please drop that holier-than-thou attitude.

yes. he showed me the suchini's pics. many days after that, kinns shared her pic on chat. 2-3 days after that he had convinced me to show it to him. what's so hard to understand?

yes, i knew real ID's of a couple of suchers, but they didn't know my ID. I ran into them in a third person's party, didn't know they will be there too, and recognized them. Stalker, really?

Gossip was his initiative.

I am not not calling myself holier-than-thou, never have. I am saying I am nothing compared to others, as I discovered later. If someone is willing to tell me something, I will listen of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:29 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

If it's me that you are talking about and if my recent FB pics are exchanged, then i know where it all started. I foolishly shared my FB profile addy and some pix with snoopy's buddy. Didn't know at that time they were that close.  btw, how do you know abt the FB pix being shared? who's giving you all the inside info?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next