Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear tw...

Go down

dear tw... Empty dear tw...

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:03 pm

... there is only one way to tell a frog that you love it. will you risk that way?

Back to top Go down

dear tw... Empty Re: dear tw...

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:03 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:... there is only one way to tell a frog that you love it. will you risk that way?
scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:27 am

oh, this was just a joke (on me). no point explaining a joke. :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:47 pm

chalo raat gayi baat gayi...

aur batao, anything interesting for breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:56 pm

will post tomorrow. will have something special (like omelette) cooked to be able to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:04 pm

cool... try making it (or having it made) garden vegetable style and such. Love it. Actually this inspired me to go to IHOP. Maybe next weekend.

I did some cooking this weekend. i.e. made made chhole, rajma, and palak paneer. Quite pleased with it. Will eat half of it this week, and freeze the other half for some lazy nights later. xh is planning to make butter fried shrimp for dinner, let's see how that goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:cool... try making it (or having it made) garden vegetable style and such. Love it. Actually this inspired me to go to IHOP. Maybe next weekend.

I did some cooking this weekend. i.e. made made chhole, rajma, and palak paneer. Quite pleased with it. Will eat half of it this week, and freeze the other half for some lazy nights later. xh is planning to make butter fried shrimp for dinner, let's see how that goes.

so what else is new?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:14 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:cool... try making it (or having it made) garden vegetable style and such. Love it. Actually this inspired me to go to IHOP. Maybe next weekend.

so what else is new?

ya that's all i had at home. need to do more groceries. butter fried shrimp is new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

so what else is new?

ya that's all i had at home. need to do more groceries. butter fried shrimp is new.

correxion... it's batter fried jumbo shrimp, (w/ home made sweet n sour sauce). It's packed with chilli punch, and it's osssuummm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down