Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new dove ad

3 posters

Go down

new dove ad Empty new dove ad

Post by b_A Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:00 pm

b_A

Back to top Go down

new dove ad Empty Re: new dove ad

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:25 pm

how come there is no madrasi in this dove ad? i notice an ethiopian girl speaking english but no madrasi speaking madrasi? does unilever know that madrasis comprise 1/6th of the earth's population? does uniliver know that blacks and orientals are not the only other races? does uniliever know that that there are fair and black madrasis and that they should be treated differently?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:30 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:how come there is no madrasi in this dove ad? i notice an ethiopian girl speaking english but no madrasi speaking madrasi? does unilever know that madrasis comprise 1/6th of the earth's population? does uniliver know that blacks and orientals are not the only other races? does uniliever know that that there are fair and black madrasis and that they should be treated differently?

they know more than you. a geek's kid is a geek, and Dove is not gonna change anything for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:39 pm

b_A wrote:

will you be telling the world how you feel about your body?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:37 pm

very true!

i hated my nose and didn't wanna wear a nose pin for the longest time. My mom doesn't like her nose too. I think the nose pin looks b'ful on her. 

my sister and i didn't like our right hand too. we found the left hand to be beautifuller. she hates her nose too :p

i look like my dad and my sister looks like my mom. obviously our noses are different. both of us learned to dislike our noses from momma :*:*

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum