Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No more cooked up stories: Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) decides to run away with her tail between her legs

Go down

No more cooked up stories: Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) decides to run away with her tail between her legs Empty No more cooked up stories: Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) decides to run away with her tail between her legs

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:32 am

Yesterday Tracy Whitney announced on several occasions that by today morning (her time--which is US Eastern time) she would put up the story of her interactions with bw in which she would explain exactly why she had shared bw's picture with Bittu. This was after i accused her repeatedly of sharing bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission.

Since Tracy is not the sharpest tool in the shed she also said that she had shared bw's picture with Bittu with bw's permission. Unfortunately for her i had made this accusation at her on an earlier accusation, and on that occasion she had refused to provide the explanation although she admitted to doing the dirty deed. However, she HAD made the mistake of saying that she had given explanations of her behavior on 'a dozen occasions' in the past.

On this occasion, when dimwit Tracy said that she had shared bw's picture with Bittu with bw's permission i told her that in that case she would not have had to explain her behavior on 'a dozen occasions'. Further, i asked her to ensure that this new explanation should not in any way contradict the previous dozen explanations. I also gave her the link to her 'dozen explanations' post.

Reflecting upon the situation Tracy Whitney seems to have made up her mind: NO MORE COOKED UP STORIES!

Back to top Go down

No more cooked up stories: Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) decides to run away with her tail between her legs Empty Re: No more cooked up stories: Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) decides to run away with her tail between her legs

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down