Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In praise of Hellsangel

Go down

In praise of Hellsangel Empty In praise of Hellsangel

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:16 pm

Hellsangel gave emotional support to Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) when Tracy was going through her divorce. He also gave emotional support to Huzefa when Huzefa was feeling depressed and suicidal. It is unfortunate that both Tracy and Huzefa stabbed him in the back subsequently.

Back to top Go down

In praise of Hellsangel Empty Re: In praise of Hellsangel

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Despite our past differences I would like to publicly say that I now have a lot of respect for Hellsangel as of today because of the helping hand he extended to Tracy and Huzefa. It is my understanding also that HA is involved with activities pertaining to charity and philanthropy. Clearly here is a man with a big heart.

It seems he had taken a dislike for me because I was going overboard with my posts on Diggy Raja, Dakhini, Mughals, etc. ( which I was). I am glad we were able to resolve our differences.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:06 pm

I also comforted a few ladies with my penis in the past...where's my humanitarian award?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:22 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I also comforted a few ladies with my penis in the past...where's my humanitarian award?

The judges are reviewing your case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down