Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News that would make Rishi proud...

2 posters

Go down

News that would make Rishi proud... Empty News that would make Rishi proud...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:16 am

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/bangalore/Whose-partner-is-it-anyway-Wife-swapping-tale-rocks-4-lives-in-Bengaluru/articleshow/45024751.cms
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

News that would make Rishi proud... Empty Re: News that would make Rishi proud...

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:21 am

this news will keep me busy for the day today.

Back to top Go down

News that would make Rishi proud... Empty Re: News that would make Rishi proud...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:25 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:this news will keep me busy for the day today.

I think Ganesh should become a muslim and marry Manasi as well, and all 3 can live happily ever after - or, until they find 2 other couples...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:30 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:this news will keep me busy for the day today.

I think Ganesh should become a muslim and marry Manasi as well, and all 3 can live happily ever after - or, until they find 2 other couples...Razz

Upps Aunty, go push your conversion agenda some place else. Bigamy, with both wives living under the same roof, is quite common amongst Hindus spl Lingayats of Karnataka. I knew of a prof whose wife#1 was an ex-student and wife#2 was a prominent journalist.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down