Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shahid

+6
Vakavaka Pakapaka
ashdoc
Kris
smArtha
Idéfix
nevada
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shahid - Page 2 Empty Re: Shahid

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:57 am

tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
tingu wrote:

i have been exposed to tribals all my life. first santhals in north 24 parganas in bengal where my dad ran a factory. now all my unskilled workers in jamshedpur are tribals and i employ about 200 of them (at minimum wages with esi and pf). as i mentioned, i am familiar with them. i have dined, wined and danced with them during their tusu festival.

whereas you are a bloke somewhere in the USA doing SCIENTIFIC DATA ANALYSIS using crap-all statistics and having no exposure to tribals and arriving at BIZZARE conclusions. i gently remind you to re-examine. but NO! THE MAN IS ON A SCIENTIFIC MISSION! had i been you, i would have stopped for a moment and asked myself -- who is more likely to be right? "boundless idiocy" is the phrase that comes to my mind. chiii. 

sampled any *other* wares of the tribal variety?

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

no. after trying "wares" in college that included prostitutes and after getting married, i decided to stay faithful. that does not mean i did not peruse the "massage parlours" columns of newspapers in mumbai and delhi when i was staying in a hotel. i did and i telephoned to hear the voice at the other end and engage in an "arousing" conversation. but that's about all i did -- i never crossed the line.

that's good to know but I meant like any contraband substances they grow/forage in the forests. yeah that's what I meant

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:15 am

tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
tingu wrote:

i have been exposed to tribals all my life. first santhals in north 24 parganas in bengal where my dad ran a factory. now all my unskilled workers in jamshedpur are tribals and i employ about 200 of them (at minimum wages with esi and pf). as i mentioned, i am familiar with them. i have dined, wined and danced with them during their tusu festival.

whereas you are a bloke somewhere in the USA doing SCIENTIFIC DATA ANALYSIS using crap-all statistics and having no exposure to tribals and arriving at BIZZARE conclusions. i gently remind you to re-examine. but NO! THE MAN IS ON A SCIENTIFIC MISSION! had i been you, i would have stopped for a moment and asked myself -- who is more likely to be right? "boundless idiocy" is the phrase that comes to my mind. chiii. 

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

i did and i telephoned to hear the voice at the other end and engage in an "arousing" conversation.
>>>Naturally said conversations involved the gems in the Upanishads, the state of Indian polity in our time, the unified field theory, preferences for Hindustani music over western classical, the implications to the world of the European Common Market. Yeah, I thought so. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:45 am

tingu wrote:

huh! You spend a few hours a year with them and that makes you an expert!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:11 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

reading and misinterpreting blogs written by others on libby sites is the best way to become and expert. failing that, one becomes an expert by eavesdropping on rumors discussed within the circle of like minded fools.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:18 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

reading and misinterpreting blogs written by others on libby sites is the best way to become and expert. failing that, one becomes an expert by eavesdropping on rumors discussed within the circle of like minded fools.
Well, not everyone can be an immortal genius like you, world needs fools like me & my friends, too.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:40 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
tingu wrote:

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

no. after trying "wares" in college that included prostitutes and after getting married, i decided to stay faithful. that does not mean i did not peruse the "massage parlours" columns of newspapers in mumbai and delhi when i was staying in a hotel. i did and i telephoned to hear the voice at the other end and engage in an "arousing" conversation. but that's about all i did -- i never crossed the line.

that's good to know but I meant like any contraband substances they grow/forage in the forests. yeah that's what I meant

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

they drink tadi/taari. it is the sap of a palm tree that is fermented, i drank tadi with them and got stupid drunk. later in life i got fresh tadi (non fermented) and had my kids drink it. ya, i know i am crazy. i drank it too. it was damn tasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:41 pm

Kris wrote:
tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
tingu wrote:

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

i did and i telephoned to hear the voice at the other end and engage in an "arousing" conversation.
>>>Naturally said conversations involved the gems in the Upanishads, the state of Indian polity in our time, the unified field theory, preferences for Hindustani music over western classical, the implications to the world of the European Common Market. Yeah, I thought so. Smile
Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:45 pm

tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
tingu wrote:

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

they drink tadi/taari. it is the sap of a palm tree that is fermented, i drank tadi with them and got stupid drunk. later in life i got fresh tadi (non fermented) and had my kids drink it. ya, i know i am crazy. i drank it too. it was damn tasty.

What about rice wine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:47 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

huh! did i say i am an expert? i am not arundhati roy. i only professed familiarity. how, why, where did you take a leap of faith? i am not an expert. throw me SCIENTIFIC STUDIES  to prove that i am an expert for in my next reply i will do 2 things. namely,

1) calll myself an expert;
2) call you an IDIOT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:48 pm

tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
tingu wrote:

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

lol! befaltu ka confession kar diya pehle.

PS: I have never tried any kinda substance or drug so far. maybe one of these days/years I will try... woh brownie mein daal ke kya banate hai?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:
tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

What about rice wine?

not current in eastern india. throw me links to prove me wrong. never encountered it. encountered "pepsi" in highways which is bootleg (suspected methanol -- never tried). "pepsi" is packaged and sold like this toothpaste containers. you bite an end and swallow the liquid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

lol! befaltu ka confession kar diya pehle. 
Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

i like to display honesty regardless of the consequences.

scratch that!  i like to display honesty as long as it doe not interfere with my source of income!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:03 pm

tingu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
tingu wrote:

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

What about rice wine?

not current in eastern india. throw me links to prove me wrong. never encountered it. encountered "pepsi" in highways which is bootleg (suspected methanol -- never tried). "pepsi" is packaged and sold like this toothpaste containers. you bite an end and swallow the liquid.

This is about the Oraon tribal people of Chota Nagpur (which encompasses a significant part of Jharkhand and maybe also Chattisgarh):

During festival or any occasion of celebration they consume an alcoholic drink called "Handiya". Handiya is basically a rice wine made from fermented rice. Handiya is distributed among every man and woman of the village in a "bowl of leaves", which is called "Dona".

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukh_people

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:56 pm

tingu wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

huh! did i say i am an expert? i am not arundhati roy. i only professed familiarity. how, why, where did you take a leap of faith? i am not an expert. throw me SCIENTIFIC STUDIES  to prove that i am an expert for in my next reply i will do 2 things. namely,

2) call you an IDIOT.
calling others IDIOTs won't change the fact that once a nutcase, is a nutcase forever.
P.S: when are you quitting the forum?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:48 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

2) call you an IDIOT.
calling others IDIOTs won't change the fact that once a nutcase, is a nutcase forever.
P.S: when are you quitting the forum?

decided not to quit. want to hang around to call you an idiot again and again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:40 am

Rashmun wrote:
tingu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
tingu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

What about rice wine?

This is about the Oraon tribal people of Chota Nagpur (which encompasses a significant part of Jharkhand and maybe also Chattisgarh):

During festival or any occasion of celebration they consume an alcoholic drink called "Handiya". Handiya is basically a rice wine made from fermented rice. Handiya is distributed among every man and woman of the village in a "bowl of leaves", which is called "Dona".

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukh_people

very interesting. no, i have never encountered handiya. the tribals of jamshedpur are santhals. yes, chota nagpur plateau is mostly in jharkhand. geographically, jharkhand is VERY beautiful but they cannot tap it for tourism because of naxalites and apathetic governance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:11 am

tingu wrote:

Shahid - Page 2 Lmao15

oh, tadi is nothing but toddy! kallu in south.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:28 am

tingu wrote:
self-confessed mentally retard, given your recent shenanigans & unstable thinking, poor decision making, the time has come for you to admit yourself into a mental asylum.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:18 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:
self-confessed mentally retard, given your recent shenanigans & unstable thinking, poor decision making, the time has come for you to admit yourself into a mental asylum.

I LIKE THIS! I WANT MORE! AND MORE! AND MORE! then i will give you some more. go ransack your brain for epithets and hurl them all at me till there are NO epithets left in your brain! bring out the hate cockroach! Shahid - Page 2 Cry10

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:26 am

tingu wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

I LIKE THIS! I WANT MORE! AND MORE! AND MORE! then i will give you some more. go ransack your brain for epithets and hurl them all at me till there are NO epithets left in your brain! bring out the hate cockroach! Shahid - Page 2 Cry10
Stop playing a victim; remember, I didn't start it. I have no intention of taking this to next level. I'm neither capable of nor good at hurling abuses/looking down at others.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:20 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

Stop playing a victim; remember, I didn't start it. I have no intention of taking this to next level. I'm neither capable of nor good at hurling abuses/looking down at others.

bhonsdike, i am not playing victim. I STARTED IT. you REPLY BACK WITH FULL FORCE chutiye.  I WILL CALL YOU OUT ON ALL YOUR CHUTIYAPA CHUTIYE AND IT IS A PROMISE! YOU ARE A RAGGED DOLL WITH NO BRAINS THAT RELIES ON BORROWED THOUGHTS AS PROPS HAS CORRECTLY SURMISED. 

your point?

any questions?

edit to add. i had stopped using epithets directed at you after your request once. but you resumed it in this thread. read up all back posts and prove me wrong. if i am wrong i will accept defeat with humility and stop using epithets (not that it will make ANY difference in the further interactions i have with you).

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:44 am

tingu wrote:

bhonsdike, i am not playing victim.

your point?

any questions?

edit to add. i had stopped using epithets directed at you after your request once. but you resumed it in this thread. read up all back posts and prove me wrong. if i am wrong i will accept defeat with humility and stop using epithets (not that it will make ANY difference in the further interactions i have with you).
Go back and take a look; Sorry dude, I can never stoop to the levels of you or Propa even if I wanted to.
tingu wrote:
I STARTED IT. you REPLY BACK WITH FULL FORCE chutiye.  I WILL CALL YOU OUT ON ALL YOUR CHUTIYAPA CHUTIYE AND IT IS A PROMISE!
Be my guest.. these would only bolster my fears about the state of your mental heath.
tingu wrote:
YOU ARE A RAGGED DOLL WITH NO BRAINS THAT RELIES ON BORROWED THOUGHTS AS PROPS HAS CORRECTLY SURMISED. 
I never claimed to be a genius, gladly accept the title dumbest SuCher and I'm in complete agreement with you that Propa & you're geniuses and are original thinkers. Every post of yours & his is full of smarts and ooze of original thoughts; not a single line is copied from the books you've read or reading.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:54 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

bhonsdike, i am not playing victim.

your point?

any questions?

Go back and take a look; Sorry dude, I can never stoop to the levels of you or Propa even if I wanted to.
tingu wrote:
I STARTED IT. you REPLY BACK WITH FULL FORCE chutiye.  I WILL CALL YOU OUT ON ALL YOUR CHUTIYAPA CHUTIYE AND IT IS A PROMISE!
Be my guest.. these would only bolster my fears about the state of your mental heath.
tingu wrote:
YOU ARE A RAGGED DOLL WITH NO BRAINS THAT RELIES ON BORROWED THOUGHTS AS PROPS HAS CORRECTLY SURMISED. 
I never claimed to be a genius, gladly accept the title dumbest SuCher and I'm in complete agreement with you that Propa & you're geniuses and are original thinkers. Every post of yours & his is full of smarts and ooze of original thoughts; not a single line is copied from the books you've read or reading.
you don't have time to read back-posts you gay bastard? neither do i. carry on living. looking forward to your next post in next thread to respond with:

Shahid - Page 2 16108210

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:45 pm

tingu wrote:
you don't have time to read back-posts you gay bastard? neither do i. carry on living. looking forward to your next post in next thread to respond with:
I don't have to nor do I care. Am I the third poster this week you've called a gay bastard? What's with your obsession with them? Are you one or do you think it is a derogatory term?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:08 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:
I don't have to nor do I care. Am I the third poster this week you've called a gay bastard? What's with your obsession with them? Are you one or do you think it is a derogatory term?

non-sequitur reply -- yes, i consider "gay bastard" a pejorative term for idiots. 

what's your point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2