Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[obnoxious]

Go down

[obnoxious] Empty [obnoxious]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:44 am

all android phones that i have used in the last couple of years start hanging after some time. am using samsung s5 right now (used s4 and htc one earlier). i have to remove battery to restart 10 times a day! it's annoying. spoke to older (3rd year electronics and communication). he said this is a problem with all android phones. he advised me to clear cache from recovery. he said iphone does not have this problem 'cos their os uses different layers. your thoughts?

btw, samsung's US handsets and indian handsets use different chips (manufacturer different).

Back to top Go down

[obnoxious] Empty Re: [obnoxious]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:39 am

bump (let me google now)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:43 am

google says it is horrible and there to stay: http://knowledgekites.blogspot.in/2013/10/How-to-stop-my-android-and-other-smart-phone-from-hanging-How-can-do-my-android-mobile-fast-in-process.html  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Sorry, I'm busy welcoming my nephew. I think sticking to stock android may be a better option. I don't have any android devices. I don't know a lot of android users who have this problem.

iOS is pretty solid. I didn't reboot my old iPhone for 6 months seen no problems and mine is a dev device.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Obnoxious wrote:Sorry, I'm busy welcoming my nephew. I think sticking to stock android may be a better option. I don't have any android devices. I don't know a lot of android users who have this problem.

iOS is pretty solid. I didn't reboot my old iPhone for 6 months seen no problems and mine is a dev device.
cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:56 am

deleting cache on my samsung s5 was a complicated process. i did it last night. none of my friends in my college whatsapp group have this "hanging" problem with their android devices. having deleted cache my phone has stopped hanging.

MY OLDER IS A BLOODY GENIUS! I THINK HE SHOULD WIN THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR THIS DISCOVERY! i will speak to my dear friend modi next week to have my son nominated for next year's nobel awards. meanwhile let me call my friend rahul sinha, bjp leader of bengal, right now on business. then i need to call jaitley to discuss his health. i have conducted a successful business venture on my own from scratch in the flying in the fucking face of confuzzled d00d and have earned a right to brag!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down