Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[confuzzled d00d]

Go down

[confuzzled d00d] Empty [confuzzled d00d]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:58 am

how can labour unions stop the union from divesting it's equity stake in a PSU?

Back to top Go down

[confuzzled d00d] Empty Re: [confuzzled d00d]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:03 pm

aiyo... thank god it's not an exam question, or else i would score a big zero in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:24 pm

tingu wrote:how can labour unions stop the union from divesting it's equity stake in a PSU?
You tell me the entrepreneur-DA-mentally-ill.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:40 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:how can labour unions stop the union from divesting it's equity stake in a PSU?

OK. i am a capitalistic pig in your commie language. the labour unions of PSUs cannot stop the union from divesting stake despite the countless dharnas of the labour unions.

any questions?

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:52 pm

tingu wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

OK. i am a capitalistic pig in your commie language. the labour unions of PSUs cannot stop the union from divesting stake despite the countless dharnas of the labour unions.

any questions?
Don't flatter yourself much; you're a feudal lord living off of inherited businesses & properties, on the success of your parents and grand parents. Brag about capitalism when you've a successful venture of your own.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:47 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

any questions?
Don't flatter yourself much; you're a feudal lord living off of inherited businesses & properties, on the success of your parents and grand parents. Brag about capitalism when you've a successful venture of your own.
[confuzzled d00d] Lmao15

what do you know about the business i run and "that i inherited it from my father." I DID NOT! I CLOSED THE FACTORY I INHERITED AND STARTED OFF ON MY OWN! MY GRAND PARENTS LIVED IN PENURY. YES, I INHERITED PROPERTIES BUT THEY GO TOWARDS GENERATING A SMALL FRACTION OF MY INCOME! google and tell me. i will reply to each point honestly. but please use SCIENTIFIC DATA ANALYSIS to back up your silly assertions.

EDIT. YOUR REPLY MAKES NO SENSE FOR REGARDLESS OF INHERITANCE, I AM STILL A CAPITALISTIC PIG! ALSO, HOW CAN LABOUR UNIONS THWART THE STATE FROM DIVESTING? BOLO BOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:56 am

tingu wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

any questions?
[confuzzled d00d] Lmao15
YES, I INHERITED PROPERTIES BUT THEY GO TOWARDS GENERATING A SMALL FRACTION OF MY INCOME!

a MAJOR chunk of properties that i own comprises of properties i BOUGHT from my cousins. my father had disinherited me and willed all his property to my sister! after his demise i made peace with my sister and she gave me a share! that is after considering that my father owned the least among his four brothers! after i got my share, i gave half of it to my disinherited brother this diwali! google google

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:26 am

*touch wood*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:35 am

i am now the richest among all my cousins (8 of them including my brother) *touch wood* and very very arrogant (i fear only god). i terrorize them on a ritual basis and they are shit scared of me. it's because they are all idiots save one (who is my best friend). they all "inherited" and squandered! only i and my brother were left disinherited from our father's properties! our father gave my brother and me businesses. mine was a loss making one -- i closed it down and liquidated the company. my brother got a few prospering petrol pumps (the licenses).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:58 am

all said and done, i am where i am today because of, 1) luck, AND 2) god. i don't think, if i do an honest assessment of myself, i ever had to struggle. this considering that at my lowest point, i had just some jewellery of my wife (my father distributed her jewellery among himself and my siblings -- we did not object) and about 60 lacs in cash. that 60 lacs cash i had gotten from a public issue (not from my father). even then i was eating and drinking in 5 stars. started a new venture with that money and bank loans. i never panicked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:45 am

my business has now grown to an extent that income tax department has started raiding us (march '14). we banias consider this auspicious and a sign of prosperity. my business has now grown to an extent that i am seriously considering abandoning the contingency plan: raising our sons to be professionals in the corporate world. we have "struggled" all our lives for this contingency plan. we have given first priority to their education. i took to teaching my older personally after he got promoted in class 4 on probation. within a few years he started SOARING.  i now want to pass the baton of business to them. the only problem is that the mould we tried to cast them in has set. they don't seem keen currently. older STILL wants to be a commercial pilot. younger aspires to be in the automobile industry. let's see what god has in store for them and us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:32 am

tingu wrote:all said and done, i am where i am today because of, 1) luck, AND 2) god. i don't think, if i do an honest assessment of myself, i ever had to struggle. this considering that at my lowest point, i had just some jewellery of my wife (my father distributed her jewellery among himself and my siblings -- we did not object) and about 60 lacs in cash. that 60 lacs cash i had gotten from a public issue (not from my father). even then i was eating and drinking in 5 stars. started a new venture with that money and bank loans. i never panicked.

my in-laws had started panicking then because i was also fighting with my father (so bad that he had me put in lock-up) and would soon stand disinherited. they took me to their sufi "baba" for blessings etc. and made me wear his tabiz (amulet). i think that helped, lol. i wore the tabiz for a few days and then threw it away and lied to my wife saying i had lost it in the train.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:45 am

here is the registration certificate of my firm, m/s singh associates. as you can see, it was formed in 1996. i was around 31 then. it's a young firm, 18 yrs old, not an inherited business.

[confuzzled d00d] Sa000110

there is no mention of my father in our website, not even a paean: http://www.singh-associates.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:47 am

Wow! my post got under your skin real good for all your trolling. OK I will take your word at face value, for whatever it's worth.

Now, what was the need for this thread, to begin with? Where did I suggest whatever nonsense you're spouting? look at the thread below, all I said was a reality check for NDA, for missing their target badly (or which appears to be the direction this headed to) but you went off on a tangent twisting my comment as being communist mindset. By doing so, weren't you mindlessly parroting the lines of wannabe Limbaugh SuCHer and his pet pup. Whatever happened to being original, Mr?
https://such.forumotion.com/t28099-nda-falls-short-of-expectations

And your unprovoked name calling only adds fodder to the claims that "There's trepidation over a lack of tolerance among many of Mr Modi's supporters, particularly on social media, to any criticism"

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:59 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Wow! my post got under your skin real good for all your trolling. OK I will take your word at face value, for whatever it's worth.

Now, what was the need for this thread to begin with? Where did I suggest whatever nonsense you're spouting? look at the thread below, all I said was reality check for NDA, for missing their target badly (or which appears to be the direction this headed to) but you went off on a tangent twisting my comment as being communist mindset. By doing so, weren't you mindlessly parroting the lines of wannabe Limbaugh SuCHer and his pet pup. Whatever happened to being original, Mr?

And your unprovoked name calling only adds fodder to the claims that "There's trepidation over a lack of tolerance among many of Mr Modi's supporters, particularly on social media, to any criticism"
[confuzzled d00d] Ok10

confuzled dude wrote:OK I will take your word at face value, for whatever it's worth.
why take it at face value? why not use SCIENTIFIC DATA ANALYSIS to arrive at the truth? here is my brother's email address - k.singh@gmail.com. send him a link of this post and ask him to attest if i am lying. commies SHOULD NEVER TAKE THINGS AT FACE VALUE. ONLY CAPITALIST PIGS ENJOY THAT PRIVILIGE! are you a gay bastard? 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:03 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:look at the thread below, all I said was a reality check for NDA, for missing their target badly (or which appears to be the direction this headed to) but you went off on a tangent twisting my comment as being communist mindset. By doing so, weren't you mindlessly parroting the lines of wannabe Limbaugh SuCHer and his pet pup. Whatever happened to being original, Mr?

sir, they were gifted with a chutityambram budget (he raided me to meet his fiscal targets). BJP is taxing petroleum to make up for the deficit (not friendly with voters). BJP cannot come out in a snap. won't you allow them that much justice and time? answer me pretty please.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:23 pm

tingu wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:look at the thread below, all I said was a reality check for NDA, for missing their target badly (or which appears to be the direction this headed to) but you went off on a tangent twisting my comment as being communist mindset. By doing so, weren't you mindlessly parroting the lines of wannabe Limbaugh SuCHer and his pet pup. Whatever happened to being original, Mr?

sir, they were gifted with a chutityambram budget (he raided me to meet his fiscal targets). BJP is taxing petroleum to make up for the deficit (not friendly with voters). BJP cannot come out in a snap. won't you allow them that much justice and time? answer me pretty please.
The crux of that thread was about slow progress of privatization i.e. juxtaposition of promises/expectations and actual progress, you can keep going around and around to justify lack of your commonsense with your silly name calling.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:33 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

The crux of that thread was about slow progress of privatization i.e. juxtaposition of promises/expectations and actual progress, you can keep going around and around to justify lack of your commonsense with your silly name calling.

i will call modi tomorrow and ask him to expedite "progress." you don't worry, ok? just chill.

meanwhile i will continue stalking you and call modi to arrest you when you fall out of line.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:42 pm

tingu wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

i will call modi tomorrow and ask him to expedite "progress." you don't worry, ok? just chill.

meanwhile i will continue stalking you and call modi to arrest you when you fall out of line.

-> need I say more.

"There's trepidation over a lack of tolerance among many of Mr Modi's supporters, particularly on social media, to any criticism"

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:01 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

-> need I say more.

"There's trepidation over a lack of tolerance among many of Mr Modi's supporters, particularly on social media, to any criticism"

pray tell cd -- why use my sarcastic comment to interpret as a truth? are you out of wits? you want the keralite karat fella to be pm? you think he will deliver?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:14 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Wow! my post got under your skin real good for all your trolling. OK I will take your word at face value, for whatever it's worth.

it's worth is,

- you lost a chance to hit me where it would have hurt (you were seduced by a prospect but i take no cognizance of personal insults, so, don't worry, it won't affect my future discourse with you -- for what it is worth to you);

- it highlighted the achievements of a mentally-imbalanced, drug-addicted person. had i not been mentally-imbalanced and an addict, i would have been another l. n. mittal. the reality is that had i not been mentally-imbalanced and addicted, i would have been a pauper (my opinion). 

- i will return to this thread again (maybe tonight) because it has become autobiographical and is no longer connected with you. do post something elsewhere to distract my attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:13 pm

tingu wrote:

it's worth is,

- you lost a chance to hit me where it would have hurt (you were seduced by a prospect but i take no cognizance of personal insults, so, don't worry, it won't affect my future discourse with you -- for what it is worth to you);

- it highlighted the achievements of a mentally-imbalanced, drug-addicted person. had i not been mentally-imbalanced and an addict, i would have been another l. n. mittal. the reality is that had i not been mentally-imbalanced and addicted, i would have been a pauper (my opinion). 

- i will return to this thread again (maybe tonight) because it has become autobiographical and is no longer connected with you. do post something elsewhere to distract my attention.
Is not my cup of tea; I don't get any pleasure insulting others, was getting tired of silly innuendos

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:26 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
tingu wrote:

it's worth is,

Is not my cup of tea; I don't get any pleasure insulting others, was getting tired of silly innuendos

won't insult you henceforth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down