Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and you thought you knew all about cloud computing...(hindi)

4 posters

Go down

...and you thought you knew all about cloud computing...(hindi) Empty ...and you thought you knew all about cloud computing...(hindi)

Post by Bittu Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Vishwabandhu Gupta, former IT Commissioner, on kiloud kampyooting:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVz_Wg5ocT8&

Bittu

Back to top Go down

...and you thought you knew all about cloud computing...(hindi) Empty Re: ...and you thought you knew all about cloud computing...(hindi)

Post by Bittu Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 pm

I couldn't add a link because "new users can't add a link" etcetcetcetcetc

Bittu

Back to top Go down

...and you thought you knew all about cloud computing...(hindi) Empty Re: ...and you thought you knew all about cloud computing...(hindi)

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:25 am

Bittu wrote:I couldn't add a link because "new users can't add a link" etcetcetcetcetc
Eh? I didn't realize there is such a restriction!

Anyone else who recently signed up having this issue?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:34 am

charvaka wrote:Anyone else who recently signed up having this issue?

i just tried in my other id in which i have made no posts till date and i did not have a problem embedding youtube or posting pictures. of course, i only went as far as "preview." ok let me try posting something from that id in this thread.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anthony gonsalves Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:36 am

...and you thought you knew all about cloud computing...(hindi) Apple_11

anthony gonsalves

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:43 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
charvaka wrote:Anyone else who recently signed up having this issue?

i just tried in my other id in which i have made no posts till date and i did not have a problem embedding youtube or posting pictures. of course, i only went as far as "preview." ok let me try posting something from that id in this thread.
Thanks. Can you please try posting just a URL?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by anthony gonsalves Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 am

[url= youtube.com/watch?v=iVz_Wg5ocT8&]link[/url] to cloud computing by v gupta.

link2

[url= youtube.com/watch?v=iVz_Wg5ocT8&]link3[/url]

edit. ok, i got it. youtube links cannot be hyperlinked.

anthony gonsalves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:48 am

bittu: you got to hit "preview" before posting and only then will you see the youtube (video) embedding button in your console.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:55 am

Bittu wrote:I couldn't add a link because "new users can't add a link" etcetcetcetcetc

Here...apply this holy Vibhuti for 7 days and do daily morning puja. And, dont forget to do your Pranaams to Swamy.

You will see the result on the 8th day.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:08 am

Bittu wrote:Vishwabandhu Gupta, former IT Commissioner, on kiloud kampyooting:

...and you thought you knew all about cloud computing...(hindi) 3077217049. This is hilarious. I guess the guy googled kiloud and the first result was kiloud seeding, not kiloud kampyooting. So he went ahead and built a fabulous theory on kiloud.

hamare desh ka sabse bada durbhagya yeh hai ki... lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:11 am

charvaka wrote:
Bittu wrote:Vishwabandhu Gupta, former IT Commissioner, on kiloud kampyooting:

...and you thought you knew all about cloud computing...(hindi) 3077217049. This is hilarious. I guess the guy googled kiloud and the first result was kiloud seeding, not kiloud kampyooting. So he went ahead and built a fabulous theory on kiloud.

hamare desh ka sabse bada durbhagya yeh hai ki... lol!

You mean Rashmun method is now a recognized approach?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:29 am

reader comments:

saale budhe.....tu hi sabse bada des ka durbhagya hai jo IT comissioner ban betha....dusra durbhagya is manish ji.....who somehow is agreeing whatever this guy has to talk about.

LOL.. I lost all my data when i hard disk crashed.. So according to him I can get it during the next monsoon? :p... I am already waiting for rain.. and my data!

Kash ye buddha Lagaan ke time pe hota to barish ki problem na hoti.......... Razz Razz

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down