Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY SARASVATI PUJA ALL...

Go down

HAPPY SARASVATI PUJA ALL... Empty HAPPY SARASVATI PUJA ALL...

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:00 am

...and happy basant panchami!

had a great day today! had pujo bhog from one of my offices (IT hardware/software) where sarasvati puja is celebrated every year with great gusto:

HAPPY SARASVATI PUJA ALL... 2015-010
(clockwise from top - sweet tomato chutney, alu dum, khichudi (moong dal + rice + veggies), fried papad, beguni (brinjal slices in besan batter, deep fried)

and with that i had a one to one session with sunny leone on viber:

HAPPY SARASVATI PUJA ALL... 2015-011HAPPY SARASVATI PUJA ALL... 2015-012

and the heater got switched off and towed away (good riddance winter). life couldn't be better. if only i could get a sexy maid like this:

HAPPY SARASVATI PUJA ALL... 75_46610

Back to top Go down

HAPPY SARASVATI PUJA ALL... Empty Re: HAPPY SARASVATI PUJA ALL...

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:06 am

Happy Basant Panchmi!!

Back then, if we didn't wear color yellow today (green/orange acceptable), mom would get super upset. She also loved it coz it was her dear brother's b'day this day. So she wanted ALL of us to celebrate it by wearing bright colored clothes. Now she gets upset thinking about it, coz he is no more. Called her anyway to wish. 

Good at winter going away there. Here it's just starting. Got snowed in. Was supposed to be a busy day today, but everything got canceled.

PS: the food looks good. I can dig into that khichudi right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:42 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Happy Basant Panchmi!!

Back then, if we didn't wear color yellow today (green/orange acceptable), mom would get super upset. She also loved it coz it was her dear brother's b'day this day. So she wanted ALL of us to celebrate it by wearing bright colored clothes. Now she gets upset thinking about it, coz he is no more. Called her anyway to wish. 

Good at winter going away there. Here it's just starting. Got snowed in. Was supposed to be a busy day today, but everything got canceled.

PS: the food looks good. I can dig into that khichudi right now.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. hope winter vanishes too in your parts soon. khichudi was great! had it again in the evening as snack:

HAPPY SARASVATI PUJA ALL... 2015-013

yes yellow is compulsory. actually it is the bengali valentine day today. all girls and boys maro line at each other. lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:50 am

Told my older, 'wear yellow today'. She stared back at me as if I am in year 2140 and don't realize it. Her wardrobe is primarily black, gray, dark blue, and brown. As a compromise, I go, 'ok, green or orange'. She began to flip out at orange. I said, 'ok ANY bright color'. She said she only has a green and that's dull, not bright. As a final appeal I said, 'Well, if you were in India, nani would be super mad at you if you wore black today'. I bring up nani whenever I feel I am losing my ground with her. She eventually said, 'I didn't know nani was religious'. At which XH quipped in, while handing me coffee, 'nani is not religious, she is just superstitious'.

Rolling Eyes 

So anyway, I think I will wear orange today, or maybe yellow. mom says those colors suit me because I am a Leo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Told my older, 'wear yellow today'. She stared back at me as if I am in year 2140 and don't realize it. Her wardrobe is primarily black, gray, dark blue, and brown. As a compromise, I go, 'ok, green or orange'. She began to flip out at orange. I said, 'ok ANY bright color'. She said she only has a green and that's dull, not bright. As a final appeal I said, 'Well, if you were in India, nani would be super mad at you if you wore black today'. I bring up nani whenever I feel I am losing my ground with her. She eventually said, 'I didn't know nani was religious'. At which XH quipped in, while handing me coffee, 'nani is not religious, she is just superstitious'.

Rolling Eyes 

So anyway, I think I will wear orange today, or maybe yellow. mom says those colors suit me because I am a Leo.
LOL.

correction: heater got stowed away not towed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down