Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Gandhi wantef $60 mill to settle everything - Lalit Modi

3 posters

Go down

Sonia Gandhi wantef $60 mill to settle everything - Lalit Modi Empty Sonia Gandhi wantef $60 mill to settle everything - Lalit Modi

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:38 pm

....I heard him next I heard from our common friend who introduced us that Auntie wants 60 million dollars. Told them whaaaat are u nuts go HKG a kite. Can he deny that. I hope he does," Modi alleged in a series of tweets.

The Cong(i) that wants Sushma sacked based on Lalit Modi's Gospel should also admit their 'aunt" is corrupt to the core.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Sonia Gandhi wantef $60 mill to settle everything - Lalit Modi Empty Re: Sonia Gandhi wantef $60 mill to settle everything - Lalit Modi

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:45 pm

CONartists are shooting themselves on the foot.......

Garibi Hatao?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Sonia Gandhi wantef $60 mill to settle everything - Lalit Modi Empty Re: Sonia Gandhi wantef $60 mill to settle everything - Lalit Modi

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:36 am

My take is - Lalit Modi is a hard core business man, born with a silver spoon.

His Wiki link says that he used to pay fellow students to do his homework.

He grew up in a different India than what India is now - working with loopholes, bribes, connections et all was very common in India.

Now suddenly, these people are being judged as if a "selfie on the airport" with him is a crime?

Uff.

Media has better news to report, than analyzing his 20 words tweets to death!

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down