I wish I could start a news channel in India!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I wish I could start a news channel in India!

Post by TruthSeeker on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:57 pm

The existing news channels "see" everything with "political" angles.

They have lost the ability to report news, as it is, from "people" perspective.

An "incident" happens in India - the news channels report it as - What do Political parties have to say about it? And they discuss, as if with even 10% brains. Non Stop.

A Million incidents happen in India. Daily deaths of hundreds mal-nutritioned infants. But why report this? It has NO political color.

Indian Media is sold out to Political parties, than news for normal folks.

Such a bunch of a-ssholes. One must force them to report news as it is, than politicized version of news, in the name of freedom-of-media.

Time to slap the Indian media, lost in politicizing, by a few guests, rather than PUBLIC!
TS.

TruthSeeker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wish I could start a news channel in India!

Post by pravalika nanda on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:29 am

TruthSeeker wrote:The existing news channels "see" everything with "political" angles.

They have lost the ability to report news, as it is, from "people" perspective.

An "incident" happens in India - the news channels report it as - What do Political parties have to say about it? And they discuss, as if with even 10% brains. Non Stop.

A Million incidents happen in India. Daily deaths of hundreds mal-nutritioned infants. But why report this? It has NO political color.
** you're absolutely right. but let's bring modi down first so we can have the gorgeous and fair-skinned RaGa in power.

Indian Media is sold out to Political parties, than news for normal folks.
**surely there are other reliable indina outlets than the ones you're wacthing.

Such a bunch of a-ssholes. One must force them to report news as it is, than politicized version of news, in the name of freedom-of-media.

Time to slap the Indian media, lost in politicizing, by a few guests, rather than PUBLIC!
TS.

pravalika nanda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top