AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Theconcern is quite natural for a new state which needs to build its own capital after separation from a bigger state. Many new states in India, had built their own capitals as part of reorganization of states after independence.

Examples are Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Gandhinagar etc. They have grown in to modern, progressive cities in India promising further development.

They were all built commensurate with theneeds and resources of the states and the future growth. Their development was gradual and organic.

But, in case of A.P. paradoxically, the very conception of capital is radically different from them. The separation of residual A.P. was stressful to Andhras.After their separation from Madras state in 1953, Andhras merged with Telangana region in 1956 for a capital in Hyderabad.
But the intense longingof Andhra’s for Hyderabad and the fanning the feeling of loss by Andhra politicians on it has created an uncommon distress in the minds of people of residual A.P. That feeling is being exploited by Chandrababu Naidu ---- ever the wheeler dealer in politics.

Taking advantage of the disquiet in the minds of the people he has created a gargantuan dream of world class capital, as spiteto losing Hyderabad. He is nursing the idea for the last 15 months and has made it grow in to ‘a bench mark city’ for the entire world, whatever that means.

In the circumstances, Andhras’ desire for a first class city as good as Hyderabad is understandable.

As the prudence demands, he could go for a model like Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Naya Raipur etc. with some more modern amenities, to make it smarter than them.If it was to create a capital like Hyderabad in a short time Vizag the 10th largest city in the country, with considerable infrastructure and some cosmopolitan character was a good choice.

Or the place between Maruturu and Dhonakonda as recommended by Central committee to build a planned city commensurate with the needs and resources of the state to promote it gradually in to a mega city. But, he did not do so.He simply opted for a world class capital like Singapore.

He is making the state’s politics veer round that concept to the point of exasperation for obvious political reasons.

His dream to make Amaravati, a ‘bench mark city’ in the world issomethingincomprehensible.

For, residual A.P. does not have the wherewithal to undertake such an exotic project.Building it with the monies of countries like Singapore, Japan etc., as schemed by Naiduin itself is very dicey.

Even if it is done so, the need for it,its sustainability and serviceability by the frail economy of A.P. is highly questionable.After all A.P. is not a country. It is one of the 29 states in India with a GDP of around $80 B;$1200 PCI and an annual budget of about $20B, 70 % of which goes to its establishment expenditure.

Today the smartest city coming in to existence is ‘Songdo’ in South Korea.This Asia's half-finished "high-tech utopia" is a 10 year project to be completed in 2015. After eleven years, spending $35 billion, ‘Songdo’ has completed some 60 percent of its planned infrastructure and buildings.

It is built on 1500 acres of reclaimed land,with computers built into the houses, streets, and offices as part of a wide area network.South Korea with a GDP of more than $ 700 B and more than $35000 PCI and an annual budget of more than $350B is a technological giant in the world.Chandrabau Naidu trying to imitate a city like ‘Songdo’ with his state’s small economy is a simple fantasy, like a child playing a digital game on a Nintendo.

But, Chandrababu Naidu’s obsession with this utopian dream; Singapore’sinterest to come in to this mishmash of the project; the Central government  allowing himto indulge in  the international kite flying for it, is a big puzzle.
Naidu’s extravagance, ostentation on it --- spending scarce state resources with abnormal fixation,also is a cause of anxiety.

Hemight have already spent Rs.500 cr.of the center’s assistance of Rs.1500 crores for capital on his foreign trips, masterplan parleys, land pooling exercise, its publicity, meetings. functions etc.

As if earlier spending is not enough, now comes the super-mega event of inauguration by Narendra Modi---inviting a few foreign PMs,all diplomats, all CMs in the country ;getting water and mud from all the villages in the state; felicitating farmers, benefactors, dignitaries;laying emergency helipads and  roadsfor the occasion and mobilizing 2 lakh people.An international event management consultant is hired for the purpose.

The money to be spent on it is estimated to be anything between Rs.100 to 300 cr.This hype, glitzand ado are just for the publicity and looks like pouring the money down the drain.

All this is about destroying 33000 acres of prime multi-crop agriculture land for the core capital and affecting 2 lakh acres of best irrigated land in the capital region of 7240 sq.kms.Inaddition there are several more ecological and technological issues concerning the safety and serenity of the city. The inaugural ceremony of the city is on 22 nd October.
http://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/2015-10-12/AP-Capital-Amaravathi-Inauguration-conundrum-180408

-> Modi is celebrating because in a way CBN is bringing black money back; capital is serving as a perfect conduit for Babu to bring back monies that were parked in Singapore.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:26 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Theconcern is quite natural for a new state which needs to build its own capital after separation from a bigger state. Many new states in India, had built their own capitals as part of reorganization of states after independence.

Examples are Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Gandhinagar etc. They have grown in to modern, progressive cities in India promising further development.

http://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/2015-10-12/AP-Capital-Amaravathi-Inauguration-conundrum-180408

-> Modi is celebrating because in a way CBN is bringing black money back; capital is serving as a perfect conduit for Babu to bring back monies that were parked in Singapore.

If only they Could succeed in bringing all the black money hidden by Sonia, Rahul and Vadra (SRV & Co) supplied by Quatrochi and the italian Mafia...it will be a great achievement.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:59 am

So, Jagan has decided not to attend the ceremony. Did he decide to hide in Lotus Pond instead? The voters will never forgive him for what he is doing. His recent actions indicate that he is becoming desperate. Before going back to Chanchalguda, he should at least do a paramarsa and odarpu for his fellow YSRC MPs, MLAs and MLCs because they all lost a lot of money in the last election and looks like there is no hope in hell to recover it. His kind of Sikular politics will become history once the capital and development start taking shape in Andhra. His vote-bank may even turn against him.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:44 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:So, Jagan has decided not to attend the ceremony. Did he decide to hide in Lotus Pond instead? The voters will never forgive him for what he is doing. His recent actions indicate that he is becoming desperate. Before going back to Chanchalguda, he should at least do a paramarsa and odarpu for his fellow YSRC MPs, MLAs and MLCs because they all lost a lot of money in the last election and looks like there is no hope in hell to recover it. His kind of Sikular politics will become history once the capital and development start taking shape in Andhra. His vote-bank may even turn against him.
You can keep harping about Jagan but he is not in the ruling party. And one can see your blind faith in CBN and his cohorts, actually I do like the modus operandi of both Modi & CBN, at this rate they will be surely kicked out of the office in 3.5 years and then acche din zaroor aayenge.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:53 am

Meanwhile, farmers of Venkatapalem village raised a hue and cry over the sudden bulldozing of fields without notice. Locals said officials destroyed banana nurseries in about 20 acres in the village for a temporary road to the venue late on Saturday night.

A farmer, Movva Bheemaiah, alleged that officials had pulled down the banana crop, which will be ready for harvest in three days. He said he had lost Rs 2 lakh worth crop.

Another farmer of Penumaka, Brahmaiah alleged that officials dismantled the drip irrigation system and banana nurseries to lay the road. He demanded that the government pay him compensation as he had suffered a loss of Rs 2.5 lakh.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Despite-NGT-order-Andhra-Pradesh-continues-capital-work/articleshow/49315834.cms?

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:05 am

confuzzled dude wrote: You can keep harping about Jagan but he is not in the ruling party. And one can see your blind faith in CBN and his cohorts, actually I do like the modus operandi of both Modi & CBN, at this rate they will be surely kicked out of the office in 3.5 years and then acche din zaroor aayenge.

Modi has little to do with what is happening in Amaravati. CBN is a determined man. He was criticized for what he was doing for Hyd those days. Now, Telangana is a secure state because of Hyd - the cash cow. Amaravati will prove to be a success. It obviously will take more effort. He is also spreading the development and inter-connecting regions to facilitate commerce. He thinks ahead and of long-term implications. In the end, the people of Andhra will be happy.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:12 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Modi has little to do with what is happening in Amaravati. CBN is a determined man. He was criticized for what he was doing for Hyd those days. Now, Telangana is a secure state because of Hyd - the cash cow. Amaravati will prove to be a success. It obviously will take more effort. He is also spreading the development and inter-connecting regions to facilitate commerce. He thinks ahead and of long-term implications. In the end, the people of Andhra will be happy.
Sir, like I said before Hyderabad had closed drainage system in place when your guru CBN was defecating in open fields in Naravaripalle, go tell someone else these cock & bull stories.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:28 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Modi has little to do with what is happening in Amaravati. CBN is a determined man. He was criticized for what he was doing for Hyd those days. Now, Telangana is a secure state because of Hyd - the cash cow. Amaravati will prove to be a success. It obviously will take more effort. He is also spreading the development and inter-connecting regions to facilitate commerce. He thinks ahead and of long-term implications. In the end, the people of Andhra will be happy.
Sir, like I said before Hyderabad had closed drainage system in place when your guru CBN was defecating in open fields in Naravaripalle, go tell someone else these cock & bull stories.

Yeah, but it didn't have Cyber City & Pharma Industry - the main sources of revenue for Hyderabad. Open defecation? A lot of guys who did that in coastal areas are now very prosperous NRIs!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:45 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Modi has little to do with what is happening in Amaravati. CBN is a determined man. He was criticized for what he was doing for Hyd those days. Now, Telangana is a secure state because of Hyd - the cash cow. Amaravati will prove to be a success. It obviously will take more effort. He is also spreading the development and inter-connecting regions to facilitate commerce. He thinks ahead and of long-term implications. In the end, the people of Andhra will be happy.
Sir, like I said before Hyderabad had closed drainage system in place when your guru CBN was defecating in open fields in Naravaripalle, go tell someone else these cock & bull stories.

Yeah, but it didn't have Cyber City & Pharma Industry - the main sources of revenue for Hyderabad. Open defecation?  A lot of guys who did that in coastal areas are now very prosperous NRIs!
More Bull. Hyd has been one of the major cities in India at least for the last 70-80 years, it was bigger than Delhi at one point in time in the history. Hyd became one of the first software parks (if not the first) in India under PVN, Nedurumalli laid the foundation stone of hitech city. And those NRIs you're talking about that became prosperous because of the strength & system of the country they chose to immigrate, likewise, those coastal settlers in Hyd became prosperous because of the strength & existing infrastrcture of Hyd. They did not build it from the ground up, only idiots or morons of the highest order would believe in that crap.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:52 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Modi has little to do with what is happening in Amaravati. CBN is a determined man. He was criticized for what he was doing for Hyd those days. Now, Telangana is a secure state because of Hyd - the cash cow. Amaravati will prove to be a success. It obviously will take more effort. He is also spreading the development and inter-connecting regions to facilitate commerce. He thinks ahead and of long-term implications. In the end, the people of Andhra will be happy.
Sir, like I said before Hyderabad had closed drainage system in place when your guru CBN was defecating in open fields in Naravaripalle, go tell someone else these cock & bull stories.

Yeah, but it didn't have Cyber City & Pharma Industry - the main sources of revenue for Hyderabad. Open defecation?  A lot of guys who did that in coastal areas are now very prosperous NRIs!
More Bull. Hyd has been one of the major cities in India at least for the last 70-80 years, it was bigger than Delhi at one point in time in the history. Hyd became one of the first software parks (if not the first) in India under PVN, Nedurumalli laid the foundation stone of hitech city. And those NRIs you're talking about that became prosperous because of the strength & system of the country they chose to immigrate, likewise, those coastal settlers in Hyd became prosperous because of the strength & existing infrastrcture of Hyd. They did not build it from the ground up, only idiots or morons of the highest order would believe in that crap.

So, after PVN, there were several years of stagnation under TDP and then came YSR who built the rest!

Republicans believe that Peter (student of Jesus) set the agenda for development and then the Southerners fulfilled the American dream. The stagnant gap in between was because of scientific revolution and immigration into the US.

Garibi Hatao!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Propagandhi711 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Modi has little to do with what is happening in Amaravati. CBN is a determined man. He was criticized for what he was doing for Hyd those days. Now, Telangana is a secure state because of Hyd - the cash cow. Amaravati will prove to be a success. It obviously will take more effort. He is also spreading the development and inter-connecting regions to facilitate commerce. He thinks ahead and of long-term implications. In the end, the people of Andhra will be happy.
Sir, like I said before Hyderabad had closed drainage system in place when your guru CBN was defecating in open fields in Naravaripalle, go tell someone else these cock & bull stories.

Yeah, but it didn't have Cyber City & Pharma Industry - the main sources of revenue for Hyderabad. Open defecation?  A lot of guys who did that in coastal areas are now very prosperous NRIs!
More Bull. Hyd has been one of the major cities in India at least for the last 70-80 years, it was bigger than Delhi at one point in time in the history. Hyd became one of the first software parks (if not the first) in India under PVN, Nedurumalli laid the foundation stone of hitech city. And those NRIs you're talking about that became prosperous because of the strength & system of the country they chose to immigrate, likewise, those coastal settlers in Hyd became prosperous because of the strength & existing infrastrcture of Hyd. They did not build it from the ground up, only idiots or morons of the highest order would believe in that crap.

So, after PVN, there were several years of stagnation under TDP and then came YSR who built the rest!

Republicans believe that Peter (student of Jesus) set the agenda for development and then the Southerners fulfilled the American dream. The stagnant gap in between was because of scientific revolution and immigration into the US.

Garibi Hatao!

father comrade reddy gaari imagination ki limits levu. avi jagan anna nalla dhanam kante enno retlu ekkuva

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:42 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:So, Jagan has decided not to attend the ceremony. Did he decide to hide in Lotus Pond instead? The voters will never forgive him for what he is doing. His recent actions indicate that he is becoming desperate. Before going back to Chanchalguda, he should at least do a paramarsa and odarpu for his fellow YSRC MPs, MLAs and MLCs because they all lost a lot of money in the last election and looks like there is no hope in hell to recover it. His kind of Sikular politics will become history once the capital and development start taking shape in Andhra. His vote-bank may even turn against him.
You can keep harping about Jagan but he is not in the ruling party. And one can see your blind faith in CBN and his cohorts, actually I do like the modus operandi of both Modi & CBN, at this rate they will be surely kicked out of the office in 3.5 years and then acche din zaroor aayenge.

So you can celebrate the return of the SRV & Co, Lalu, Mullahyam, MK, Jagan and love jihad, anti-hindu actions and enslavement of hindus.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:51 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Modi has little to do with what is happening in Amaravati. CBN is a determined man. He was criticized for what he was doing for Hyd those days. Now, Telangana is a secure state because of Hyd - the cash cow. Amaravati will prove to be a success. It obviously will take more effort. He is also spreading the development and inter-connecting regions to facilitate commerce. He thinks ahead and of long-term implications. In the end, the people of Andhra will be happy.
Sir, like I said before Hyderabad had closed drainage system in place when your guru CBN was defecating in open fields in Naravaripalle, go tell someone else these cock & bull stories.

Yeah, but it didn't have Cyber City & Pharma Industry - the main sources of revenue for Hyderabad. Open defecation?  A lot of guys who did that in coastal areas are now very prosperous NRIs!
More Bull. Hyd has been one of the major cities in India at least for the last 70-80 years, it was bigger than Delhi at one point in time in the history. Hyd became one of the first software parks (if not the first) in India under PVN, Nedurumalli laid the foundation stone of hitech city. And those NRIs you're talking about that became prosperous because of the strength & system of the country they chose to immigrate, likewise, those coastal settlers in Hyd became prosperous because of the strength & existing infrastrcture of Hyd. They did not build it from the ground up, only idiots or morons of the highest order would believe in that crap.

So, after PVN, there were several years of stagnation under TDP and then came YSR who built the rest!

Republicans believe that Peter (student of Jesus) set the agenda for development and then the Southerners fulfilled the American dream. The stagnant gap in between was because of scientific revolution and immigration into the US.

Garibi Hatao!
delusions of grandeur? I never suggested that YSR developed Hyderabad.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:56 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:So, Jagan has decided not to attend the ceremony. Did he decide to hide in Lotus Pond instead? The voters will never forgive him for what he is doing. His recent actions indicate that he is becoming desperate. Before going back to Chanchalguda, he should at least do a paramarsa and odarpu for his fellow YSRC MPs, MLAs and MLCs because they all lost a lot of money in the last election and looks like there is no hope in hell to recover it. His kind of Sikular politics will become history once the capital and development start taking shape in Andhra. His vote-bank may even turn against him.
You can keep harping about Jagan but he is not in the ruling party. And one can see your blind faith in CBN and his cohorts, actually I do like the modus operandi of both Modi & CBN, at this rate they will be surely kicked out of the office in 3.5 years and then acche din zaroor aayenge.

So you can celebrate the return of the SRV & Co, Lalu, Mullahyam, MK, Jagan and love jihad, anti-hindu actions and enslavement of hindus.
Nope, I, along with NRI patriots, will be supporting the crazy acts of chaddies and will accuse minorities for every single issue

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:11 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:So, Jagan has decided not to attend the ceremony. Did he decide to hide in Lotus Pond instead? The voters will never forgive him for what he is doing. His recent actions indicate that he is becoming desperate. Before going back to Chanchalguda, he should at least do a paramarsa and odarpu for his fellow YSRC MPs, MLAs and MLCs because they all lost a lot of money in the last election and looks like there is no hope in hell to recover it. His kind of Sikular politics will become history once the capital and development start taking shape in Andhra. His vote-bank may even turn against him.
You can keep harping about Jagan but he is not in the ruling party. And one can see your blind faith in CBN and his cohorts, actually I do like the modus operandi of both Modi & CBN, at this rate they will be surely kicked out of the office in 3.5 years and then acche din zaroor aayenge.

So you can celebrate the return of the SRV & Co, Lalu, Mullahyam, MK, Jagan and love jihad, anti-hindu actions and enslavement of hindus.
Nope, I, along with NRI patriots, will be supporting the crazy acts of chaddies and will accuse minorities for every single issue

If there is ONE party, one family that is responsible for this hindu expression of anguish it is Cong (3C) and the Nehru/Indira/Sonia family. They have surreptitiously and many times openly encouraged anti-hindu activities and conversions while looting and destroying the Indian/hindu culture and ethos for 70 years. If the Islamis and anti-hindu forces can express and dominate the country for 70 years why cant the pro-hindu and an unbiased govt dominate the country for 5, 10, 20 years.

That is called democracy. No wonder you like, support, and back undemocratic iSlamis, Sharia, and Koran and ISIS.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Posts : 17675
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by truthbetold on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:18 pm

People who have weak arguments bring stuff like defalcation into discussion.

In the past 25 years IT brought in lot of easy dollars into India and create upper middle class jobs. Hyd was not on the map of IT between 1980 to 1995. It rose to second place by 2002. Cyberbad generates more revenue than rest of Hyderabad.

Cd questions Kris on the moral of supporting bjp but strangely never criticizes the corruption of jagan and ysr. In fact he supports them by giving excuses like every body is corrupt. If anyone challenges him on jagan, he gives the excuse that jagan is not in govt. But he revealed his longing for upa and jagan's return in one of the above posts. Readers can make up their mind about his double standards.

truthbetold

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:58 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
delusions of grandeur? I never suggested that YSR developed Hyderabad.

KCR is smarter than Jagan. He is discussing projects that benefit both states.......

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/151019/nation-current-affairs/article/k-chandrasekhar-rao-n-chandrababu-naidu-discuss-river-link

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:22 am

truthbetold wrote:People who have weak arguments bring stuff like defalcation into discussion.

In the past 25 years IT brought in lot of easy dollars into India and create upper middle class jobs. Hyd was not on the map of IT between 1980 to 1995. It rose to second place by 2002. Cyberbad generates more revenue than rest of Hyderabad.

Cd questions Kris on the moral of supporting bjp but strangely never criticizes the corruption of jagan and ysr. In fact he supports them by giving excuses like every body is corrupt. If anyone challenges him on jagan,  he gives the excuse that jagan is not in govt. But he revealed his longing for upa and jagan's return in one of the above posts. Readers can make up their mind about his double standards.
Defecation is a valid argument it proves that only idiots with no clue think that Hyderabad was developed by CBN and in fact those morons were one of the main reason why tenanganites don't like people from Andhras. Speaking of double standards you three big fans of CBN are perfect examples, I never see you criticize any of CBN's moves (like sucking up to RSS and Ramdev baba who was given proud land in new capital area) or give any credit to non-tdp govts. And yes I would never support communal parties like BjP or MIM, only educated fools will, IMO.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:38 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
delusions of grandeur? I never suggested that YSR developed Hyderabad.

KCR is smarter than Jagan. He is discussing projects that benefit both states.......

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/151019/nation-current-affairs/article/k-chandrasekhar-rao-n-chandrababu-naidu-discuss-river-link
KCR has also shown that he is better CM than CBN, you have any comments?

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Merlot Daruwala on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:54 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
If there is ONE party, one family that is responsible for this hindu expression of anguish it is Cong (3C) and the Nehru/Indira/Sonia family.
Wow Upps Aunty, you certainly have a lot of contempt for Hindus and imagine them to be all hapless, limpwristed, breastbeating ninnies like you that a billion+ of them could be held hostage and anguished much by one mother and son!
avatar
Merlot Daruwala

Posts : 5004
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:36 am

HYDERABAD: As the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) prepares for a massive foundation-laying ceremony for the new Andhra Pradesh capital on October 22, its alliance partner, the BJP has raised some concerns over the spending spree of the state government.

Sources in the BJP said party leaders from Andhra Pradesh have taken up the issue with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is slated to lay the foundation stone on October 22. While the prime minister's office is learnt to have advised the state government to exercise restraint especially in view of the state's sluggish economy and farmers' in distress, deputy chief minister Nimmakayala Chinnarajappa said that chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu had explained it in detail to the PM. "The chief minister himself has explained to the prime minister what the plan is, and he has made it clear that the government would not unnecessarily spend public money," Chinnarajappa told TOI.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/BJP-cautions-Naidu-over-capital-event-spending/articleshow/49446043.cms

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:42 am

It is worth noting that by the time the IT sector appeared on the scene, in 1991, the Hyderabad Urban Agglomeration (HUA), spread over 778 sq km, already had huge industrial, scientific and educational sectors, and a population of 4.36 million. This went up to 5.72 million in 2001 and 7.75 million in 2011. Hyderabad attracted migrants from across undivided AP and the rest of India. To assume that Amaravati as a capital will attract 4 million migrants in the next 20 years is beyond belief.

Who will bring so many companies to Amaravati to create employment, and why? A view that the Singapore government has taken on the responsibility of bringing in companies from abroad is being propagated to show that it is just a matter of time before big companies begin descending on Amaravati. This view has also gained ground because of apprehensions that the land taken from farmers and other agencies may ultimately end up in the hands of foreign companies after the Capital City Development and Management Company (CCDMC) is set up with the power to allot land on 99-year leases to joint ventures or private parties in Amaravati.
The Singapore companies working on the master plan seem to be seeking 3,000 acres of land in the capital region. In view of this, the Chief Minister's claim that they are providing a free service is highly suspect as the memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed with Singapore is not available in the public domain.
http://www.ndtv.com/opinion/where-andhras-masterplan-for-new-capital-falters-1223859

To all those Bhajan-artists-that-claim-CBN-developed-Hyderabad. These bhajan-putras act as if Hyderabad, under CBN, was a separate entity/country by itself, which wasn't benefited by India's economic liberalization; To them Hydearabad, in 1990, was the size of Amaravati and ONLY CBN developed it to what it is now.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Propagandhi711 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:04 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:People who have weak arguments bring stuff like defalcation into discussion.

In the past 25 years IT brought in lot of easy dollars into India and create upper middle class jobs. Hyd was not on the map of IT between 1980 to 1995. It rose to second place by 2002. Cyberbad generates more revenue than rest of Hyderabad.

Cd questions Kris on the moral of supporting bjp but strangely never criticizes the corruption of jagan and ysr. In fact he supports them by giving excuses like every body is corrupt. If anyone challenges him on jagan,  he gives the excuse that jagan is not in govt. But he revealed his longing for upa and jagan's return in one of the above posts. Readers can make up their mind about his double standards.
Defecation is a valid argument it proves that only idiots with no clue think that Hyderabad was developed by CBN and in fact those morons were one of the main reason why tenanganites don't like people from Andhras. Speaking of double standards you three big fans of CBN are perfect examples, I never see you criticize any of CBN's moves (like sucking up to RSS and Ramdev baba who was given proud land in new capital area) or give any credit to non-tdp govts. And yes I would never support communal parties like BjP or MIM, only educated fools will, IMO.

do you knowingly lie or have a real blind spot? I think the former.

you nicely sidestepped tbt's main point about your tacit and silent support for ysr unkil and jagan anna. everyone on this site (and probably your "caste based" friends) knows your biases very well, you are fooling no one.

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:50 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

do you knowingly lie or have a real blind spot? I think the former.

you nicely sidestepped tbt's main point about your tacit and silent support for ysr unkil and jagan anna. everyone on this site (and probably your "caste based" friends) knows your biases very well, you are fooling no one.
That's precisely what you do here on a regular basis i.e. bringing caste into the discussions, you marrying a Kannada women doesn't appear to have changed your caste biases, I suggest you to take a look in the mirror. I see that neither of you refuted the points made in this thread. I, on the other hand, gave ZERO credit to both CBN & YSR for (APites) development claims of Hyderabad.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:57 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

do you knowingly lie or have a real blind spot? I think the former.

you nicely sidestepped tbt's main point about your tacit and silent support for ysr unkil and jagan anna. everyone on this site (and probably your "caste based" friends) knows your biases very well, you are fooling no one.
That's precisely what you do here on a regular basis i.e. bringing caste into the discussions, you marrying a Kannada women doesn't appear to have changed your caste biases, I suggest you to take a look in the mirror. I see that neither of you refuted the points made in this thread. I, on the other hand, gave ZERO credit to both CBN & YSR for (APites) development claims of Hyderabad.

Jagan is a crook. He should voluntarily go inside his room in Chanchalguda, lock the door and throw the key into Musi. He has no business to play politics with the lives of people he robbed in broad daylight.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Propagandhi711 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:17 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

do you knowingly lie or have a real blind spot? I think the former.

you nicely sidestepped tbt's main point about your tacit and silent support for ysr unkil and jagan anna. everyone on this site (and probably your "caste based" friends) knows your biases very well, you are fooling no one.
That's precisely what you do here on a regular basis i.e. bringing caste into the discussions, you marrying a Kannada women doesn't appear to have changed your caste biases, I suggest you to take a look in the mirror. I see that neither of you refuted the points made in this thread. I, on the other hand, gave ZERO credit to both CBN & YSR for (APites) development claims of Hyderabad.

you've never ever said anything other than vague nanganachi & dismissive comments about your hero relatives and their monstrous corruption, their thuggish and clannish violence and obvious caste politics. get over it, everyone knows of your biases and blind spots except you.

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6832
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:12 pm

A sense of alienation pervades Rayalaseema region following the non-fulfilment of promises made in the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act.

Close to a year-and-a-half after the bifurcation of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, the Rayalaseema region, comprising four districts — Kurnool, Kadapa, Anantapur and Chittoor — finds itself at a crossroads.

Simmering discontent is visible among the political class as well as the general people as they feel alienated from the developmental activities in the new State which started its journey with a deficit in its finances and without a capital of its own. One of the prime factors behind the disenchantment of the people is said to be the priority given to the Krishna and Godavari delta regions in the process of development — be it in the setting up of the new capital or the push given for accelerated development of infrastructure and industry — ignoring areas like Anantapur, a perennially drought-prone district with all mandals declared as drought hit for the fifth year in succession.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/state-view-rayalaseema-in-a-state-of-discontent/article7747573.ece

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:20 pm

UNDAVALLI, Guntur: In a move that could blow up in his face and cause more embarrassment, chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu's close aides have zeroed in on a palatial bungalow on the banks of river Krishna in Undavalli village to house his makeshift residence. A major drawback, however, is that the structure was illegally constructed in violation of the River Conservation Act.

On February 5 this year, the district administration had served a notice on the owners of Lingamaneni estates as the bungalow was built, encroaching the river course. In utter disregard to the notice, a high-level team accompanied by the personal vastu consultant of Naidu inspected the bungalow late on Tuesday and found it ideal for the CM to reside there.

The bungalow is a private guest house owned by infrastructure giant Lingamaneni group that is considered to be close to Naidu. According to sources, the district administration has decided to immediately take up the renovation works at the guest house as the vastu consultant has given the go-ahead.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/vijayawada/Swanky-Lingamaneni-bungalow-to-be-CMs-residence/articleshow/47715013.cms

Taking a step closer to its Durbar Move, the Andhra Pradesh Government has decided to lease 271 plush apartments and villas in Rain Tree Park opposite the Acharya Nagarjuna University campus in Guntur finalised to house ministers, secretaries and heads of departments (HoDs).

Negotiations on the deal were held with the apartment owners association of Rain Tree Park by Guntur collector Kantilal Dande and the secretaries of roads & buildings (R&B), finance and general administration departments in the presence of Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu here on Thursday.

The association is demanding a lease rental of Rs.11 per sft, higher than the R&B mandated rate of Rs.7 per sft. The collector will hold another round of negotiations to bring it down, General Administration Department (GAD) sources said.

Of the 271 apartments, 26 are villas in the range of 2,000-3200 sft. While the villas are proposed to be leased for Rs.18,000, Rs.25,000 and Rs.30,000 depending on the plinth area, rents for the two and three BHK apartments will be in the range of Rs. 8,000-15,000.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/andhra-pradesh-to-lease-271-apartments-in-rain-tree-park/article7688134.ece

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by truthbetold on Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:32 am

Burning jealousy, deep seated hatred, small mindedness and pettiness characterizes jagan's reaction to Amaravati foundation stone function. Someone on this forum also earned his right to labelled as the blind follower of such corrupt anti people selfish politician.

truthbetold

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:24 am

truthbetold wrote:Burning jealousy, deep seated hatred, small mindedness and pettiness characterizes jagan's reaction to Amaravati foundation stone function. Someone on this forum also earned his right to labelled as the blind follower of such corrupt anti people selfish politician.
They very fact that you guys haven't refuted a single point besides launching scathing personal attacks on me is a telling sign of "Burning jealousy, deep seated hatred, small mindedness and pettiness", isn't it?

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by truthbetold on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:37 pm

CD

Do not delude yourself with self congratulations.  If you make any worthwhile points, I would be happy to respond. But someone who degrades himself to bring up defecation into a discussion does not deserve an answer.  

Throughout all these discussions you danced around the fundamental question of your morality in blindly supporting Jagan.  How can anybody take your criticism seriously  when you prostrate before the most corrupt and opportunistic leader in Jagan.

truthbetold

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:01 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD

Do not delude yourself with self congratulations.  If you make any worthwhile points, I would be happy to respond. But someone who degrades himself to bring up defecation into a discussion does not deserve an answer.  

Throughout all these discussions you danced around the fundamental question of your morality in blindly supporting Jagan.  How can anybody take your criticism seriously  when you prostrate before the most corrupt and opportunistic leader in Jagan.
Unlike your gang, I never supported Jagan. Your attempts to paint me as Jagan's stooge, Christian etc., are similar to Uppili's & HA's silly name calling. You guys do not have a valid argument to counter my points thus routinely resort to personal attacks while blindly extending your support to CBN. Again, why would any foreign-entity do charity work in AP? Is world-class capital (whatever the heck it means) is a dire necessity for revenue challenged state?

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by truthbetold on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:14 pm

You come clean on your Jagan bhajan and I will engage in a discussion on AP capital.

truthbetold

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:27 pm


confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by truthbetold on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:44 pm

What is the economic impact / importance of a major city? 

Indian GDP is about 2 trillion dollars.

Less than 10% of Indian population live in 10 major cities of India (Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkatta, hyderabad, bengaluru, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Surat, and vishakapatnam).

Combined GDP of these 10 major cities is 900 billion dollars.  

Some more useful numbers.

London contributes 22% of UK's GDP. 

Newyork's GDP of nearly 1.4 trillion dollars out of US GDP of 17.7 trillions of dollars.

Check GDP of a country and its major city or cities. Those numbers tell the story of how in today's modern world a highly developed city is crucial to economic survival and growth. 

However Jagan is angry because he is not going to get a cut out of every citizen's hard earned rupee.

truthbetold

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by truthbetold on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:25 pm

Looks like someone is still searching internet for data.

truthbetold

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:18 pm

truthbetold wrote:Looks like someone is still searching internet for data.
Enough of patting yourself on your back. Your comparison is illogical. None of those cities you had mentioned became what they're in a year or two. CBN says Andhra capital will be a world class capital (again whatever the heck it means) in two, three years.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by truthbetold on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:32 pm

CD

Your evasive reply explains your delayed reply.  

Your jealous outbursts are amusing to read.

truthbetold

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:50 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD

Your evasive reply explains your delayed reply.  

Your jealous outbursts are amusing to read.

scratch

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by truthbetold on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:04 am

Cd

Escaping discussion is another indication of lack of substance in your argument.

truthbetold

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:52 am


confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:57 am

truthbetold wrote:Cd
Escaping discussion is another indication of lack of substance in your argument.
Huh! you've not made a single logical argument other than being bombastic. Is NY city a capital city? How about Chicago, LA, Houston, Dallas?

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:14 am

Is new India state capital Amaravati more bane than boon?

Farmers are angry because they feel the plans for Amravati exclude them.

"Mr Naidu has gone back to his one-sided development talk that benefits corporates and businesses at our expense. He is taking away land from the most fertile agrarian belt in India, which yields three crops a year," Mallela Harindranath Chowdary, a farmer leader, told the BBC.

Mr Chowdary also alleges that the government is using police force to pressure farmers to surrender their land to the state.

Adding to concerns is the fact that Mr Naidu has asked the central government to release over 20,000 hectares (49,240 acres) of additional reserved forests around the capital region.

Environmentalists say in the next few months, Andhra plans to cut over 10 million trees

"It violates the Conservation of Forests Act. By law, they are supposed to create forests in double the land - 40,000 hectares in wasted forest lands - and plant twice the number of trees cut," a forest officer who wished to remain anonymous, told the BBC.

"In the next few months, Andhra plans to cut over 10 million trees. Not only is it against all norms, it is an invitation for an ecological disaster.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34612799

VruksHo rakshathi rakshithaha! ten million trees swAhA-ya!

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by goodcitizn on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:59 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Is new India state capital Amaravati more bane than boon?

Farmers are angry because they feel the plans for Amravati exclude them.

"Mr Naidu has gone back to his one-sided development talk that benefits corporates and businesses at our expense. He is taking away land from the most fertile agrarian belt in India, which yields three crops a year," Mallela Harindranath Chowdary, a farmer leader, told the BBC.

Mr Chowdary also alleges that the government is using police force to pressure farmers to surrender their land to the state.

Adding to concerns is the fact that Mr Naidu has asked the central government to release over 20,000 hectares (49,240 acres) of additional reserved forests around the capital region.

Environmentalists say in the next few months, Andhra plans to cut over 10 million trees

"It violates the Conservation of Forests Act. By law, they are supposed to create forests in double the land - 40,000 hectares in wasted forest lands - and plant twice the number of trees cut," a forest officer who wished to remain anonymous, told the BBC.

"In the next few months, Andhra plans to cut over 10 million trees. Not only is it against all norms, it is an invitation for an ecological disaster.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34612799

VruksHo rakshathi rakshithaha! ten million trees swAhA-ya!

This is an unfortunate trend of urban development. I can see the change in Bangalore over the last 20 years. Not a garden city any more.

goodcitizn

Posts : 3263
Join date : 2011-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Hellsangel on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:59 am

Deforestation is a terrible plague on India.
avatar
Hellsangel

Posts : 14277
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:25 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

VruksHo rakshathi rakshithaha! ten million trees swAhA-ya!

CBN is giving you chance to hug trees in Amaravati - 40% of the land in Amaravati will be set aside for green areas.

However, restrict your tree-love to just hugging. If you prostrate in front of them or do a pooja, your Sikular buddies will be mad at you and cleanse themselves by attending an iftar party.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by truthbetold on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:57 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Cd
Escaping discussion is another indication of lack of substance in your argument.
Huh! you've not made a single logical argument other than being bombastic. Is NY city a capital city? How about Chicago, LA, Houston, Dallas?
CD

is that supposed to be a response? Your list just proves my point that GDP growth is centered around visible major cities. In India, state capitals and major cities are indistinguishable. To repeat, the argument is to have a city that can attract investments.  In AP's case, CBN is using the new capital as an opportunity to develop an area to attract investments.  

But in your anxiousness to criticize CBN, you make bring up every petty  nonsensical issue to spread your negative propaganda. 

Major economic centers in India are Mumbai (Maharastra),  Delhi (Haryana, UP- even though UP is too big even for Delhi), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Chennai (TN) and Hyderabad (T State).  If AP has to become a top economic center, it has to compete with those places.  CBN's Ideas are in the right direction. His actions are very timely. But success is not guaranteed in the complex world, let us wait and see how AP manages to execute its capital.

You moan and groan about minor changes like trees and agri land.  Every city that developed around the world eats up the greenery around it. Amaravati is created by the forced need of unnecessary and unwanted state bifurcation.  Blame those responsible for such quick loss of greenery. In any case, new planned city will create an urban green living area better than most of Indian major cities. 

Stop shedding crocodile tears and try to come up with real criticisms.

truthbetold

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:02 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Cd
Escaping discussion is another indication of lack of substance in your argument.
Huh! you've not made a single logical argument other than being bombastic. Is NY city a capital city? How about Chicago, LA, Houston, Dallas?
CD

is that supposed to be a response? Your list just proves my point that GDP growth is centered around visible major cities. In India, state capitals and major cities are indistinguishable. To repeat, the argument is to have a city that can attract investments.  In AP's case, CBN is using the new capital as an opportunity to develop an area to attract investments.  

But in your anxiousness to criticize CBN, you make bring up every petty  nonsensical issue to spread your negative propaganda. 

Major economic centers in India are Mumbai (Maharastra),  Delhi (Haryana, UP- even though UP is too big even for Delhi), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Chennai (TN) and Hyderabad (T State).  If AP has to become a top economic center, it has to compete with those places.  CBN's Ideas are in the right direction. His actions are very timely. But success is not guaranteed in the complex world, let us wait and see how AP manages to execute its capital.

You moan and groan about minor changes like trees and agri land.  Every city that developed around the world eats up the greenery around it. Amaravati is created by the forced need of unnecessary and unwanted state bifurcation.  Blame those responsible for such quick loss of greenery. In any case, new planned city will create an urban green living area better than most of Indian major cities. 

Stop shedding crocodile tears and try to come up with real criticisms.
Hope you realize that you guys are turning into vandi-magadulu of CBN. Other than Govt. employees, not many Andhraites gave two hoots about Hyderabad (or losing Hyderabad). Right now, most of the people in Andhra are blaming CBN for bringing back his single-point (tunnel visioned) agenda that benefits him more than the state and for destroying the livelihood of farmers (remember, why he got the boot, last time around). GDP per capita of Krishna, Guntur districts, where the capital is being built, is among the highest in the state, and the GSDP contribution in terms of industrial and agricultural output from these districts is 5 folds the national average, so what was the urgent need to destroy these fertile and green lands to build a capital? Why not in Vinukonda or Nuziveedu? Do you agree with all the nonsense of vAstu reason given to shift the location of the capital city? As for your other bombastic argument of cities, let me remind you that Chennai used to be the 4th largest (metro) area in the country but in recent days, both Bangalore and Hyderabad seems to have outpaced it, does this mean TN people have lost the growth/development battle to Telugus and Kannadigas? Nope, TN, as a state is head and shoulders above AP/Telangana and Karnataka. This was due to the vision of TN politicians, they did not focus on a single city or region unlike their counterparts from AP and K.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by truthbetold on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Cd
do not make statements with out factual basis. During the anti division agitation, more than 1 to 2 crores people participated in direct action. You say no one cared about Hyderabad. That just shows you will lie through your teeth expecting no one will notice. Or you are just so blinded by your hatred that you cannot see facts anymore or you cannot remember facts anymore.

Yes. Your cohorts are complaining because they lost their opportunities to make easy money from the people of ap. What you failed to mention is the size of this small corrupt group.

truthbetold

Posts : 6791
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude on Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:09 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd
do not make statements with out factual basis. During the anti division agitation, more than 1 to 2 crores people participated in direct action. You say no one cared about Hyderabad. That just shows you will lie through your teeth expecting no one will notice. Or you are just so blinded by your hatred that you cannot see facts anymore or you cannot remember facts anymore.

Yes. Your cohorts are complaining because they lost their opportunities to make easy money from the people of ap. What you failed to mention is the size of this small corrupt group.
Then show me be the facts. I've closely followed the events occurred, whenever one turned the TV on or read the newspaper, the only folks that participated in agitations were either state govt. employees or students. On Andhra side, even those agitations were few and far between, there never was fierce opposition from the people of Andhra about bifurcation. I see that you've conveniently avoided my questions about capital city selection process and the politics behind that.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9719
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum