Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[southindian]

3 posters

Go down

[southindian] Empty [southindian]

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:27 pm

southindian, could you please delete your post in the 'Propagandhi exercising the Penius' thread? This will allow me to delete the thread completely.

i think a limit was crossed when i created that thread and i would like to make amends.

Back to top Go down

[southindian] Empty Re: [southindian]

Post by southindian Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:18 pm

If you don't grow up when you are close to death, you'll remain an idiot all your remaining life.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:21 pm

southindian wrote:If you don't grow up when you are close to death, you'll remain an idiot all your remaining life.

that is fine but are you not going to delete your post which i am requesting you to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:37 am

southindian wrote:If you don't grow up when you are close to death, you'll remain an idiot all your remaining life.

Now i am requesting you to convert....otherwise, i will curse your family...of course, i will realize later and withdraw my curse.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:17 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Now i am requesting you to convert....otherwise, i will curse your family...of course, i will realize later and withdraw my curse.
Rashmun is the biggest jackass this site has seen. What a waste of life.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:21 pm

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:51 pm

What does this line mean? It makes no sense. I'm not sure why you always wish/speak about others death? No wonder Merlot refers you as Avivek.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down