Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news, TS Unkil!

3 posters

Go down

Good news, TS Unkil! Empty Good news, TS Unkil!

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:46 am

The Truth about your Self is that you are mostly bacteria. For every cell of YOU, there are ten bacterial cells inside YOU. So YOU are just a minority inside your SELF. Like Muslims in India.

Now that your long quest is finally over, I hope you are happy knowing the TRUTH.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Good news, TS Unkil! Empty Re: Good news, TS Unkil!

Post by ashdoc Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:50 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:The Truth about your Self is that you are mostly bacteria. For every cell of YOU, there are ten bacterial cells inside YOU. So YOU are just a minority inside your SELF. Like Muslims in India.

Now that your long quest is finally over, I hope you are happy knowing the TRUTH.
if the comparison is with muslims , soon the minority will become majority by rapid inbreeding .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:54 am

ashdoc wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:The Truth about your Self is that you are mostly bacteria. For every cell of YOU, there are ten bacterial cells inside YOU. So YOU are just a minority inside your SELF. Like Muslims in India.

if the comparison is with muslims , soon the minority will become majority by rapid inbreeding .
That's true. The demographics are already changing in many areas in India. 

Bangladeshis have done this in Assam and West Bengal through illegal migration.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:41 am

ashdoc wrote:

Doc, did you study allopathy or homeopathy? The minority in this case is TS Unkil's SELF. Please explain how he can rapidly inbreed inside himself so human cells outnumber the bacteria inside his SELF?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:42 am

southindian wrote:
ashdoc wrote:

That's true. The demographics are already changing in many areas in India. 

Bangladeshis have done this in Assam and West Bengal through illegal migration.

Avivek, how else can the RSS achieve Akhand Bharath??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:09 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
ashdoc wrote:

Doc, did you study allopathy or homeopathy? The minority in this case is TS Unkil's SELF. Please explain how he can rapidly inbreed inside himself so human cells outnumber the bacteria inside his SELF?
who cares ?? it is more important to emphasise that muslims will rapidly become the majority by inbreeding . let TS bother about his self .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:44 am

ashdoc wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
ashdoc wrote:

who cares ?? it is more important to emphasise that muslims will rapidly become the majority by inbreeding . let TS bother about his self .

But doc, if you don't know (or care) who the Muslims are, how will you ever know whom to target after you eat a lot of goat?? Considering how badly you misidentified them even in this very simple black and white scenario, I'm suddenly very nervous about your ability to defend Hinduism...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:22 am

Soon they are going to grow in numbers and it will be very easy to identify them because they will be everywhere.

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down