Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reservation demanded in private sector - 27%

3 posters

Go down

Reservation demanded in private sector - 27% Empty Reservation demanded in private sector - 27%

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:16 am

....I hope Cong(i) leads this fight.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Reservation demanded in private sector - 27% Empty Re: Reservation demanded in private sector - 27%

Post by southindian Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:53 am

Wow!

"Demand" is the word.

I'm coining a new phrase for this Demanding Group... "Job Jihadis".
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Reservation demanded in private sector - 27% Empty Re: Reservation demanded in private sector - 27%

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:16 am

The National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) has recommended job quotas in Private companies for people from the marginalised sections of society, a move that may revive the controversial debate over reservations in private sector.

According to Hindustan Times, the statuary body has advised centre to make it mandatory for private companies to recruit 27 per cent of the employees from the Other Backward Classes category.

>>> These people and politicians think that private companies and businesses  are their own holdings.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down