Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preggy Cravings

3 posters

Go down

Preggy Cravings Empty Preggy Cravings

Post by Rekz Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 am

http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/celebrity-pregnancy-cravings-1320844551-slideshow/

Mud??Rolling Eyes

I had normal cravings like raw mangoes & guava,some days i had strong urge to drink chilled beer:lol:

what was yours?
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Preggy Cravings Empty Re: Preggy Cravings

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:47 am

Pg 1... gave up tea. mostly craved sweet stuff. would eat pound cake e'day. Stocked backpack with candies (was doing masters at the time), coz would be in a class, and get very hungry suddenly... or be driving in the car to get home, and would double over with hunger. No wonder I was + 40 lbs by the end of it.

Sometimes though, would get intense cravings for chat/bhelpuri, etc. Would make husband drive 40-45 minutes to Hicksville, NY to eat out at those restaurants.

pg 2... mostly spicy stuff. would crave to eat super spicy snacks with super hot tea. never done that ever in my entire life, either before or after that pregnancy.

There was a time in the 6th month when I badly craved sabudana khichhdi. Made husband go look around entire Edison for it. My own would turn out bad. The craving was fulfilled finally after two weeks, when my MIL(s) arrived. My MIL still remembers that I like it, so makes it a point to make that as many times when I am visiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:04 am

Craving for mud is a sign of iron deficiency and the body is screaming for iron. Lord Krishna must've been severely iron deficient.

1st preg, i haved the smell of rice getting cooked. Couldn't stand it. Craved corn flakes.

2nd preg, i craved Jangris aka Jahangirs(a sweet). http://www.flickr.com/photos/nateshrao/3776564673/ . Could never get them, unfortunately.

btw, is Aish going to have a baby tomorrow? Heard that she was planning to have him/her on 11/11/11.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:19 am

*I hated the smell of rice, haved

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:34 am

kinnera wrote:btw, is Aish going to have a baby tomorrow? Heard that she was planning to have him/her on 11/11/11.

that's babies. she's expecting twins. that she will have it on 11/11/11 is only a rumour.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:04 pm

oh my god she is having twins ! she is looking plump !!

must have been a case of interfered- with fertilization ..hormone effect and all

the word preggy/ preggo sounds disrespectful to me

how about "conceive ' or "expecting " ?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:53 am

boy(s) or girl(s)?

Just checked out a video. She seems overall plump. Maybe a girl?

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:08 am

you mean girls ?

she's got two doesn't she ?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Rekz wrote:http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/celebrity-pregnancy-cravings-1320844551-slideshow/

Mud??Rolling Eyes

I had normal cravings like raw mangoes & guava,some days i had strong urge to drink chilled beer:lol:

what was yours?

>>>> My wife craved coconuts and also would make some kind of a concoction with coconut water and honey. This was the 1st time around. The 2nd time, I think it may have been spicy food, but not as pronounced. There were no coconuts available close by at that time. Her cousin would go to the flea market, buy it from mexican vendors and drive it over a couple of hours. Poor guy..he still remembers it.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down