Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anupam Kher roasts morons supporting JNU idiots

+2
confuzzled dude
southindian
6 posters

Go down

Anupam Kher roasts morons supporting JNU idiots Empty Anupam Kher roasts morons supporting JNU idiots

Post by southindian Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:17 am

If you feel uncomfortable after watching the video, then Anupam Khe is talking to you

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Anupam Kher roasts morons supporting JNU idiots Empty Re: Anupam Kher roasts morons supporting JNU idiots

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:44 am

LOL The height of idiocy. This video has been doing rounds on WhatsApp. Somebody should tell Anupam Kher that nobody is questioning his loyalty to his wife rather his loyalty towards BJP. Would he be performing the same chaprasi duties when his wife is kicked out.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Anupam Kher roasts morons supporting JNU idiots Empty Re: Anupam Kher roasts morons supporting JNU idiots

Post by southindian Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:49 am

confuzzled dude wrote:LOL The height of idiocy. This video has been doing rounds on WhatsApp. Somebody should tell Anupam Kher that nobody is questioning his loyalty to his wife rather his loyalty towards BJP. Would he be performing the same chaprasi duties when his wife is kicked out.
No comments on what Anupam Kher said in video?

Sorry to find you are badly Hurt?

PS: I had warned you could be hurt by watching. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:54 am

southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:LOL The height of idiocy. This video has been doing rounds on WhatsApp. Somebody should tell Anupam Kher that nobody is questioning his loyalty to his wife rather his loyalty towards BJP. Would he be performing the same chaprasi duties when his wife is kicked out.

Did you bother watching the video or better yet, did you understand what he said? My comments were in reference to one of his points in that speech.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:56 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:

Did you bother watching the video or better yet, did you understand what he said? My comments were in reference to one of his points in that speech.
CD, 

Spend 8 minutes and watch the video. You will get educated and may learn a few things. 

Maybe you will blabber less.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:08 am

southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:

CD, 

Spend 8 minutes and watch the video. You will get educated and may learn a few things. 

I did and it is apparent that Mr. Kher was drinking saffron kool-aid.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:28 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:

CD, 

I did and it is apparent that Mr. Kher was drinking saffron kool-aid.
Nope!

CD, You are wrong as usual.

Give 1 reference from video that looked remotely saffron.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:28 pm

Much more sensible than Kher's shallow diatribe

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:50 pm

Seriously? Burkha, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:16 am

CD,

What did you hear in Anupam Kher's video that you find insensible.

Give me 1 example. Just 1 example.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:39 am

Burkha said something about the commie's height. That explains his ego.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:01 am

Hellsangel wrote:Burkha said something about the commie's height. That explains his ego.
CD is playing to the theatrics of changing the subject. On this night Barkha was truly beaten by Anupam's arguments and took the battle out from that Kolkatta stage. She toned down. 

I saw her picture with JNU "student leader" Kanhaiya after his release. Any "student leader" leading a group and knows what's happening on Feb 9th, was present there, is more responsible for what happened when anti-nationals shouted anti-India slogans.

Whatever the police did to Kanhaiya.... worked. He changed his tune. In the end it was good outcome. Assholes will think twice doing it again anywhere.

Since CD CANNOT find 1 instance of insensibility in Anupam's video (this thread), he's spinning this into another discussion.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:56 am

southindian wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Burkha said something about the commie's height. That explains his ego.
CD is playing to the theatrics of changing the subject. On this night Barkha was truly beaten by Anupam's arguments and took the battle out from that Kolkatta stage. She toned down. 

I saw her picture with JNU "student leader" Kanhaiya after his release. Any "student leader" leading a group and knows what's happening on Feb 9th, was present there, is more responsible for what happened when anti-nationals shouted anti-India slogans.

Whatever the police did to Kanhaiya.... worked. He changed his tune. In the end it was good outcome. Assholes will think twice doing it again anywhere.

Since CD CANNOT find 1 instance of insensibility in Anupam's video (this thread), he's spinning this into another discussion.
Huh! Changing subject? She spoke right after Anupam Kher at the very event. Speaking of idiocy Why was he attacking judge  Ganguly and insulting him personally?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:03 am

Here is something related to this discussion in the following (in italics) from Facebook.

Misuse of academic institution hostels --- Many student hostels all over the country are being occupied by so called students who take admission to get affordable lodging in cities and are busy with everything except studies. They not only disturb the academic atmosphere but also pollute the minds of serious students. It is time the authorities take this seriously and take remedial action else many more JNU type situations will arise. (https://www.facebook.com/nabagopal.pathak/posts/990047554408017)
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:08 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Here is something related to this discussion in the following (in italics) from Facebook.

Misuse of academic institution hostels --- Many student hostels all over the country are being occupied by so called students who take admission to get affordable lodging in cities and are busy with everything except studies. They not only disturb the academic atmosphere but also pollute the minds of serious students. It is time the authorities take this seriously and take remedial action else many more JNU type situations will arise. (https://www.facebook.com/nabagopal.pathak/posts/990047554408017)
Agreed... banning ABVP would be a good start

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:12 am

What Judge Ganguly said.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:14 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:

Huh! Changing subject? She spoke right after Anupam Kher at the very event. Speaking of idiocy Why was he attacking judge  Ganguly and insulting him personally?
Exactly! If you are a moron, you need to be called one. Anupam Kher did it rightly and Ganguly deserved it. 

This is what happens when you are at wrong side of a debate and if people are pandering to country breaking elements. Anupam Kher showed them where they belong.

I know it hurts if one gets slapped hard.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:16 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:Here is something related to this discussion in the following (in italics) from Facebook.

Agreed... banning ABVP would be a good start
Commies too... They are dangerous, evil.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:21 am

southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:

Exactly! If you are a moron, you need to be called one. Anupam Kher did it rightly and Ganguly deserved it. 

This is what happens when you are at wrong side of a debate and if people are pandering to country breaking elements. Anupam Kher showed them where they belong.

Wrongside? Canyou or Anupam Kher spell constitution let alone understanding a bit ?

Last edited by confuzzled dude on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:28 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:

Wrongside? Do you or Anupam Kher, can even spell constitution let alone understanding a bit ?
Angry again? Why? Smile

I know you are hurt, but don't get angry?

Sorry! I'm not Confuzzled, so I do understand the Constitution. Smile

Please contact Anupam Kher to find out if he can spell Constitution.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:41 am

southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:

Wrongside? Do you or Anupam Kher, can even spell constitution let alone understanding a bit ?
Angry again? Why? Smile

Angry! You're the one that told me to get educated.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:44 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Angry again? Why? Smile

Angry! You're the one that told me to get educated.
Off course, CD.

Yes, you need to educate yourself.... and learn. 

I'm sure you will get better in time. There's always hope and I'm always hopeful.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:32 am

Burkha has no claims to be an 'impartial journalist' after she was exposed as a power broker for the Congress government in the Radia tapes. The fact that she is able to actually address an audience after that, shows high tolerance levels in India.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:27 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Burkha has no claims to be an 'impartial journalist' after she was exposed as a power broker for the Congress government in the Radia tapes. The fact that she is able to actually address an audience after that, shows high tolerance levels in India.
It is believed she coached on Kanhaiya's speech after his release from Delhi jail and Kanhaiya delivered the content.

These guys are all hand-in-gloves working the same agenda.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:53 pm

Barkha ends with a quote - tolerant should not tolerate the intolerant. IMO this entire debate was about that. For too long the very tolerant and silent majority tolerated the intolerance of the minority lunatics and left loonies. All that is happening in last few months is that the silent and tolerant majority started speaking and in recent past even acting against this segment. So why does Barkha make a hue and cry about it?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:30 pm

smArtha wrote:Barkha ends with a quote - tolerant should not tolerate the intolerant. IMO this entire debate was about that. For too long the very tolerant and silent majority tolerated the intolerance of the minority lunatics and left loonies. All that is happening in last few months is that the silent and tolerant majority started speaking and in recent past even acting against this segment. So why does Barkha make a hue and cry about it?

bcz it hits the bottomline. It is that jimble.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:28 am

...A fine demonstration of how the "tolerant" Comrade Kanhaiya practices tolerance against intolerant and inconvenient facts.

And, this guy will get a PhD by cutting and pasting already published dissertation on some Comrade Killer. Should anyone accuse him of plagiarism, he will claim intolerance against Dalits.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:12 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...A fine demonstration of how the "tolerant" Comrade Kanhaiya practices tolerance against intolerant and inconvenient facts.

And, this guy will get a PhD by cutting and pasting already published dissertation on some Comrade Killer. Should anyone accuse him of plagiarism, he will claim intolerance against Dalits.
Quoted from the article linked above:
We have too many statements from everywhere here, can you show me a statement from North Korea, or even from China. China even today and it is ruled by the communist party of India though it is a capitalist state.
Isn't that the whole point? India doesn't need to ape those nations by locking up its citizens under outdated sedition charges for shouting slogans. If the current administration is all for democracy then they should walk the talk.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:49 am

Commies are not for democracy, Comrade. They shouldn't be locked up. They should be eradicated like Polio in India.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:54 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

We have too many statements from everywhere here, can you show me a statement from North Korea, or even from China. China even today and it is ruled by the communist party of India though it is a capitalist state.
Isn't that the whole point? India doesn't need to ape those nations by locking up its citizens under outdated sedition charges for shouting slogans. If the current administration is all for democracy then they should walk the talk.
Nope!

CD, you are wrong again (as usual).

Pledging to destroy the country you are living in is NOT Freedom of speech.

Not in USA, not in France, not in Australia, Russia and definitely cannot be in India.

You want to give it a try? Try saying, "Down with USA" in your town-hall.

PS: You have been told about the above earlier.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:36 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Dude Confuzzled - Are you not barking up the wrong tree? This is a message to be given to the Communists, Marxists and their soft supporters in political, intellectual and media spaces. They are the ones inspired and propagating the Great Communism.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:43 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Which country would you like to emulate? US, China, Saudi or your favorite Pakisatan ?

Why dont you try to stand in front of the PM or president's house of any of the above country and shout "Death to #country" and see what happens.

How about trying in front of the White house - that epitome of democracy and freedome.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:17 pm

smArtha wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Dude Confuzzled - Are you not barking up the wrong tree? This is a message to be given to the Communists, Marxists and their soft supporters in political, intellectual and media spaces. They are the ones inspired and propagating the Great Communism.
Aren't the communist parties of India bound to/work within the framework of constitution? It's not like they can take away all the private properties, should they be elected (which will not happen in our lifetimes)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:19 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Which country would you like to emulate?  US, China, Saudi or your favorite Pakisatan ?

Why dont you try to stand in front of the PM or president's house of any of the above country and shout "Death to #country" and see what happens.

How about trying in front of the White house - that epitome of democracy and freedome.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:40 pm

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Comrade, apparently you have 2000 comrades in this country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_USA
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu may feel that no American university would allow students to commemorate Osama bin Laden on campus the way Afzal Guru’s death was marked in JNU, but Princeton University President Chirstopher L Eisgruber begs to differ. “We would and should tolerate that. It would be very disruptive. People would be very angry about the statement. But we would not discipline somebody for making statements of that nature,” Eisgruber told The Indian Express.

“We at Princeton believe that it is a fundamental advantage for a university to be able to tolerate even offensive kinds of speech and to respond to bad arguments when they are made with more speech rather than with disciplinary actions,” he said. Princeton University is one of the eight Ivy League educational institutions in the United States and has produced 41 Nobel laureates, including economist Angus Deaton and physicist Arthur McDonald who won the prize last year.
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/wont-act-if-students-hold-osama-event-princeton-president/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:55 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu may feel that no American university would allow students to commemorate Osama bin Laden on campus the way Afzal Guru’s death was marked in JNU, but Princeton University President Chirstopher L Eisgruber begs to differ. “We would and should tolerate that. It would be very disruptive. People would be very angry about the statement. But we would not discipline somebody for making statements of that nature,” Eisgruber told The Indian Express.

“We at Princeton believe that it is a fundamental advantage for a university to be able to tolerate even offensive kinds of speech and to respond to bad arguments when they are made with more speech rather than with disciplinary actions,” he said. Princeton University is one of the eight Ivy League educational institutions in the United States and has produced 41 Nobel laureates, including economist Angus Deaton and physicist Arthur McDonald who won the prize last year.
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/wont-act-if-students-hold-osama-event-princeton-president/
What if some students at an American university (let's say Princeton U.) held a protest rally supporting Osama bin Ladin after his death by the Americans and chanted slogans "Osama is gone, but the U.S.A. is still there; U.S.A. will break up so Osama's death be avenged, --- God willing, God willing..", would that rally / protest be considered by the Americans (especially Princeton U.) in the national interest of U.S.A. and as appropriate use of the First Amendment and freedom of speech according to American Constitution?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Although I personally disapprove of the slogan for azadi, in my opinion the shouting of such slogans per se, is no crime. So many people in India often shout such slogans. In the past, the advocates of Khalistan did so, as did Nagas and Mizos. In Kashmir today, tens of thousands of people are raising this slogan. In Scotland, many people demand separation from Great Britain, and many people in the French-speaking province of Quebec demand freedom from the rest of Canada. In a democracy, people should be allowed to let out steam, and the government should learn to not over-react.
In view of the above, I submit that mere demands and slogans for azadi, etc., will not be crimes unless one goes further and commits violence, or organises violence, or incites imminent violence. The JNU students and Amnesty India neither committed, nor organised violence, nor called for immediate resort to arms. Hence, in my opinion, they committed no crime, and the charges against them should be dropped
http://thewire.in/60445/calling-for-kashmirs-azadi-is-not-sedition-even-if-its-illogical-and-reactionary/

Hahaha! I'm sure Modumb govt's supporters will have an ax to grind.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:37 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Although I personally disapprove of the slogan for azadi, in my opinion the shouting of such slogans per se, is no crime. So many people in India often shout such slogans. In the past, the advocates of Khalistan did so, as did Nagas and Mizos. In Kashmir today, tens of thousands of people are raising this slogan. In Scotland, many people demand separation from Great Britain, and many people in the French-speaking province of Quebec demand freedom from the rest of Canada. In a democracy, people should be allowed to let out steam, and the government should learn to not over-react.
In view of the above, I submit that mere demands and slogans for azadi, etc., will not be crimes unless one goes further and commits violence, or organises violence, or incites imminent violence. The JNU students and Amnesty India neither committed, nor organised violence, nor called for immediate resort to arms. Hence, in my opinion, they committed no crime, and the charges against them should be dropped
http://thewire.in/60445/calling-for-kashmirs-azadi-is-not-sedition-even-if-its-illogical-and-reactionary/

Hahaha! I'm sure Modumb govt's supporters will have an ax to grind.
Congratulations, Comrade! You're finally reduced to quoting Katju
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down