Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better Call Saul

Go down

Better Call Saul Empty Better Call Saul

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:14 pm

Missed posting review of this. Watched the first season a month or two ago. Was pretty interesting, and funny. Felt bad for him too. Poor thing. Trying to turn things around, being an honest lawyer, but how his attempts would get nixed by the elite. Can't wait to catch up on later seasons and find out how he reached the point of breaking bad.

Back to top Go down

Better Call Saul Empty Re: Better Call Saul

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:Missed posting review of this. Watched the first season a month or two ago. Was pretty interesting, and funny. Felt bad for him too. Poor thing. Trying to turn things around, being an honest lawyer, but how his attempts would get nixed by the elite. Can't wait to catch up on later seasons and find out how he reached the point of breaking bad.

season 2 is here... there goes my weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:28 pm

t w wrote:
Guest wrote:Missed posting review of this. Watched the first season a month or two ago. Was pretty interesting, and funny. Felt bad for him too. Poor thing. Trying to turn things around, being an honest lawyer, but how his attempts would get nixed by the elite. Can't wait to catch up on later seasons and find out how he reached the point of breaking bad.

season 2 is here... there goes my weekend

i like the show but i thought i had already seen season 2 and 3 may be due... i will check it

besides him, his GF and his brother are quite interesting characters, and of course good old mike from breaking bad is a central figure.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Sorry should have clarified. Season 2 is now on Netflix. That's where I watch most shows. Or hbo go. And YouTube snippets for most nighttime shows. I rarely watch an ongoing series these days. Actually I try my best to avoid watching a series anywhere. Am such a binge-watcher that I scare myself sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:49 am

t w wrote:Sorry should have clarified. Season 2 is now on Netflix. That's where I watch most shows. Or hbo go. And YouTube snippets for most nighttime shows. I rarely watch an ongoing series these days. Actually I try my best to avoid watching a series anywhere. Am such a binge-watcher that I scare myself sometimes.

ah.. that explains the martyrdom of weekends

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:23 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
t w wrote:Sorry should have clarified. Season 2 is now on Netflix. That's where I watch most shows. Or hbo go. And YouTube snippets for most nighttime shows. I rarely watch an ongoing series these days. Actually I try my best to avoid watching a series anywhere. Am such a binge-watcher that I scare myself sometimes.

ah.. that explains the martyrdom of weekends

yessir... i watched just 1 episode and gave it a pause. am planning to work this weekend. have to wrap up a very complex stuff, so need my time and space... so that's my priority. If I manage to wrap it up on time, then it's netflix and... me. heh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:32 am

season 3 is out... oh no... just after i ruined one night binging on Wild Wild country (and 2 following days as a result - am old), i hope i don't get into binging this time. *strength to me*

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:52 pm

[quote="rasāsvāda"]season 3 is out... oh no... just after i ruined one night binging on Wild Wild country (and 2 following days as a result - am old), i hope i don't get into binging this time. *strength to me*[/quote

Oh Nooooo..homeland, McMafia and now this...so much to watch, so li'l time.

thanks anyway, Mademoiselle!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:10 pm

for me the best way to not get sucked into it is to not start it... once i start, no guarantees, heh. 

Keeping it for next weekend...

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:21 pm

rasāsvāda wrote:for me the best way to not get sucked into it is to not start it... once i start, no guarantees, heh. 

Keeping it for next weekend...

zero stock of haldiram/nanak/radenbacher/capecod helps sort of indirectly, i guess

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down