Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rajat gupta's memoir to be published

4 posters

Go down

rajat gupta's memoir to be published Empty rajat gupta's memoir to be published

Post by swapna Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:10 pm

an article in the times of india:

http://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/books/features/Meteoric-rise-and-dramatic-fall-of-Rajat-Gupta-in-a-memoir/articleshow/51791468.cms

the publisher is juggernaut books, probably an indian publisher.

swapna

Back to top Go down

rajat gupta's memoir to be published Empty Re: rajat gupta's memoir to be published

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:18 pm

and k0ithodathil kuruvilla thomas?

what's your opinion?

are a news-bot of emjr and toi?

did you boast my skit's link to roshinamma babbi (babbi and bhabhi are spelt the same way in tamil! classsical language, my foot, is it? it needs to be fixed. i will sponsor fixing with my bata chappals!)

Back to top Go down

rajat gupta's memoir to be published Empty Re: rajat gupta's memoir to be published

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:53 pm

swapna wrote:an article in the times of india:

http://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/books/features/Meteoric-rise-and-dramatic-fall-of-Rajat-Gupta-in-a-memoir/articleshow/51791468.cms

the publisher is juggernaut books, probably an indian publisher.

This is exactly I suggest that any and all property should be taken away from Financial convicts.

This guy can still live happily in a palace and still make money - while those who were swindled are rotting.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:59 pm

brie wrote:and k0ithodathil kuruvilla thomas?

what's your opinion?

did you boast my skit's link to roshinamma babbi (babbi and bhabhi are spelt the same way in tamil! classsical language, my foot, is it? it needs to be fixed. i will sponsor fixing with my bata chappals!)
huzefa chaprasi, your writing is hard to decipher. for example, what does "are a news-bot of emjr?" mean? what does "did you boast my skit's link?" mean? and what does "classical language, my foot, is it?" mean?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:36 pm

swapna wrote:

what's your opinion?

huzefa chaprasi, your writing is hard to decipher. for example, what does "are a news-bot of emjr?" mean? what does "did you boast my skit's link?" mean? and what does "classical language, my foot, is it?" mean?

wow! that reminds me; i think there used to be a handle 'classical ... my foot' in the old sulekha CH forum, who was quite perceptive and some members were quite nervous of that handle Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:24 am

swapna wrote:

what's your opinion?

on the other hand it's very easy to read and uproariously funny + interesting. unlike your posts which are yawn inducing.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down